Touched

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"Lucky today the fair is open."

"The fair?" Yume said staring at the laughing faces that passed by.

In response Taeyang only tug her along with him. "What do you want to do first? Go on rides. Play games? Are you hungry?" Yume just shrugs, looking around. Taeyang looks around too then spotted a ride. "That!"

"Huh?"

He pull her along with him to the line. "Let's go on this one." Yume follow his gaze and gulps. "T-That!" He nodded. "Yeah." He noticed her expression and became worried. "This ride is not too scary right? If you want we don't have to ride it-"

"No! It looks fun I want to." She said quickly. She mentally cursed herself to say such lies. Yume isn't a big fan of rides. Extreme rides that is.

Taeyang stared at her for a long time, "If you say so." They were already at the front and went to take their seats. Yume sat slowly when Taeyang was already geared up and ready.

He chuckles at her. "Hurry before the ride starts." She nodded numbly and did. The ride began as they started to rise up slowly. Yume could feel her heart pound out of her chest. Just by the slow motion it was driving her crazy.

She saw a hand extended out to her. She looks up. Taeyang nodded his head towards his hand. She places her hand on his. He squeezes her hand. "Yume want to do something?"

Yume nodded. "When we drop down just scream. As loud as you can."

"S-Scream? I don't think I can even open my mouth!"

"Believe me it'll be a relief. No one will hear you besides me and I will be doing it too." They were now at the top. Yume peeks down then squeezes her eyes shut.

"Ready?"

She nodded. Taeyang tighten his hold on her hand. "Here we gooooo-" 

--

"So how was it?"

"I think I'm going to-" Yume rushes over to a bush and bends down. Taeyang became alarmed and brings her to the bathroom. Yume comes out of the bathroom, looking relief. She spots Taeyang leaning against the wall waiting for her. He saw her. "Are you alright?"

She bows. "I’m so sorry. I'm must have embarrassed you!"

He crosses his arms, amused.  "I should be the one saying sorry. I made you go on that ride." Yume perk her head up. "No! It was myself. I was foolish to even go o-"

Taeyang put a finger on her lips, stopping her from going further. "How about we go get something to eat then play games. No more rides. "Sounds good?"

She nodded quickly. He chuckles and grabs her hand leading her.

--

Taeyang brought Yume back home and he was right she ended up smiling by the end of the day. She thank him for that and headed inside with a big white fluffy bear Taeyang won for her.

When she entered it was quiet. That's odd usually the guys will be noisy but then she forgot they were sick. She went into the living room, seeing it was empty.

Something tap her shoulder, making her spun around with the bear in her face. "It's me. Sorry I scared you." Kikwang said out of breath for some reason....

Yume sighs. "Ah it fine. You always give me a quick heart attack." Kikwang smile at the comment then his eyes shifted to the bear. He raised an eyebrow and points at it. "Where you get that?"

"Hm?" Yume looks down. "Oh! I went to the fair with Taeyang. He won it for me." She hugs the bear. "We should all go sometime together when everyone feels better."

"Sounds nice." He smiles. The fact Yume said Taeyang brought her to the fair and won her the teddy bear made him felt weird no mad because it wasn't him in Taeyang's place. Gah he just didn't like that guy. Period.

"Speaking of the others where are they?"

"Hyunseung went to the studio and the rest went to the theater with Sohee."

"What! They're sick and suppose to stay home! Why didn't you stop them?" Kikwang scratches his neck and looks around. "They said they'll lock the work out room."

Yume slumps her shoulders and gave him a look. "Really?"

Kikwang nodded innocently. "You didn't go with them?"

"I wanted to stay home."

Yume found that weird. So he rather stay home then go with the guys....that's something. "Oh okay. I'm going to bed." Yume heads to her bedroom but was stop by Kikwang all of a sudden.

"Wait!"

Yume raise an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

Crap Kikwang didn't know how to respond. "Umm there's cockroaches in there!" He quickly made an excuse. "Cockroaches? Since when!?" Yume couldn't believe she was hearing. Cockroaches? Bugs are her biggest fear just like Yoseob.

"Big ones. Really big" Kikwang stretch his arms wide showing her. "You’re lying." She said with a straight face before you know she ran to her bedroom and opens the door, letting out a gasp.

Kikwang peers behind her. "I didn't get to finish since....you came. I wanted it to be a surprise." Yume stood there awed and felt her heart pounded with a warm feeling. She didn't know how to respond because she felt so touched.

"Your back won't hurt anymore now." He chuckles. Yume turns around as Kikwang eyes widen. She gave him a smile that took his breath away and couldn't help. He wonders why she never smiles like that with him around. But though he knew she will from now on. Kikwang felt his cheeks warm so he coughed and moves past her. "You should go eat."

He bends and starts putting the unfinished bed together. Yume kneels beside him and picked up the wood he was getting. He looks at her. "Thank you. It's really thoughtful of you to really do all of this. It means a lot. You really saved my back from breaking." She laughs.

Kikwang smiles and laughs with her through the night as both of them build the unfinished bed together. The bed was finished from the work they did. Kikwang brought in bed sheets he bought for her. They were polka dotted. He wasn’t sure if it was her style but he bought it anyway.

"Yu-" Kikwang stops himself and gaze at her sleeping figure. Yume had fallen asleep right in the middle of the room. She was hugging the bear, tightly.

Kikwang set up her bed and went to lift her up, carefully, trying to not wake her up. He set her on the bed and places the covers over her. She extended her arm like she wanted to hold something. Ah Kikwang set the bear in her arms. Her instincts kicked in and she hugged it.

Kikwang had to smile at that. It was cute. She was cute actually. For a moment he watches her sleep until he was tired himself. He rubs his eyes and leans in as he pecks her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Yume."

--

Gahhh I didn't update and I'm sorry for that. But today hehe I did. I hope you enjoy :D This is too cute I just can't why did I write this! XD