3...5..people wait 9?!

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

I felt an unusual pain on my back that made me woke up constantly. I tiredly sat up, rubbing my ache back and glance around.

My eyes widen in surprise. I wasn’t in Kikwang’s room. I was in mine…but why? Not that I wanted to be in his but I could have done this last night!

I went out of my room. “Morning Dongwoon!”

Dongwoon looks over his shoulders from whatever he was doing and smiles. “Morning Yume. Sleep well? The lights are back on now well everything.” He nodded over to the TV.

“That’s great.” Great really. I peer behind his shoulder. “What are you doing?” Steam blew in my face and I backed up quickly.

Dongwoon laughs. “Sorry. I’m making noodles.” He took the pot and pours the noodles in the bowl.

“I made enough for the three of us.”

Noodles. Breakfast? I can try. Although I remember what Doojoon said about Dongwoon’s noodles…. but wait three? I’m sure there’s more than three bowls on the table.

“Whatever Doojoon told you about my noodles are all false.” He sounded hurt.

I blink. “Umm no but there’s more than three bowls.” I pointed out.

“Oh we have guests. They slept over last night also they said my noodles are the best!” Dongwoon made a fist and grins.

“Dongwoonie it’s smells good. Is it finish?” Four girls came into the kitchen from where ever and just snoop around the table.

“Hmm yeah is it?” Five more girls came.

WTF!

Dongwoon move the pot away from them. “Uh uh. Tell the rest to come and wake up Kikwang.”

The girls lighten when Kikwang’s name was said. “I want to wake Kikwangie up!”

They all ran to his room. “No I want to see his cute morning face!”

“I want to touch his muscular body!”

They argue about who was going to wake up Kikwang…seriously?

I gave Dongwoon a look. “What was that?”

He grins wider. “Our guests. Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun.”

My eyes widen like flying saucers. “NINE!?.”

Dongwoon nodded. “Nine. Do you always creep out with numbers?” He asks giving me a funny look.

“No just surprising.” I scoffed.

Kikwang came in, tired. “Ahhh noodles. I’m hungry.” He took a seat and all the girls made room to fit next to him.

I was shoved out of the way but I kept myself balance as I stare at them in horror. What is up with these girls?

“Kikwangie ahhhhh.” One girl fed him a spoonful and he happily took it. “Yoona you’re pretty cute when you do that.” He winks, making her swoon.

“Oh what about me ahhhh!” Kikwang took another spoonful from a different girl. “Beautiful.” He his lips slowly, winking.

“Kyahhh Kikwangie so cute!” They all sigh.

What in the world is going on with these people! Apparently Kikwang is their emperor or something and they’re just beggars! I bet he did every single one of them in bed....gross.

“Yume~”

“What?” I spat at Kikwang.

He opens his mouth innocently. “I’m hungry feed me.”

“I’m sure you have plenty of girls to feed you. Further more I believe you have hands so use them.”

“Hey don’t talk to Kikwangie like that!”

“Kikwangie who is she? She’s not pretty!” One girl said glaring at me.

“Are you cheating on us?!”

“Girls. Girls. She’s just staying here for a place and not for my needs unfortunately.”

“Well if I had a chance to stay I want to fulfill your needs.”

“Tell me about it. She’s probably not into men.”

I roll my eyes. I can’t this is so stupid. I walked out but Dongwoon called for me. “Yume you’re not hungry?”

“No. I’m leaving.”

“Where? You want me to come with you?” Dongwoon is so nice.

I shook my head and headed out. “I can take care of myself.” Before I left I heard giggles and Kikwang’s laughter. Argh this is so annoying. The girls are annoying. Kikwang is annoying! Why does everything has to be so annoying!?

--

Kikwang and SNSD lmao. I’m sorry if I wrote snsd in that way don’t worry I’m a fan and I love them so hehe it was something I wanted to try and it fit in with Kikwang’s player ways :p They only appear in this chapter anyway.