Losers pay the price

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"On a count of 3 go!"

"1"

"2"

"YAH WAIT!"

The loud ruckus made Yume woke up. Curious she step out of her room to see the guys panicking and throwing meat.... meat? Wait.

"What's going on?" Yoseob notices her and tackles to the ground from a flying meat. "Yume stay down! It's dangerous!"

Dongwoon crawled over to them, using a pillow as a shield. "We are in a middle of a meat war between the neighbors."

" this one is grilled!" Junhyung hissed from the slap the meat gave him. Yume watch the scene in horror. Is this how they live their lives? Having meat wars?

Doojoon did a roll across the room and crawls to an open window which all the meat were flying from by the way. He took a couple and tosses them across the building. "Take that! GD! And another one for your Gaho!"

"Oh that's Taeyang's building by the way. Pretty much to say their the kings here but not for long." Yoseob smirks then let out a evil laugh until a meat was suddenly thrown at his head.

He crinkles his nose and stabbed the meat with his fork. "Look forward to it asses. We are going to win this showdown!" He joined Doojoon and Junhyung who were really going at it from the other building.

Yume wondered though where was Kikwang and Hyunseung. "If you're wondering where the other two are they're sleeping. They're not interested." Dongwoon said, still beside her.

*Ah how he knew that?* "So basically is the 4 of you that started all of this? And for what good reason?"

"They started it not us. This so called GD and his gang had a thing for playing game,. games that are not played on TV of course. He made it his own in reality. So pretty much we caught up with his games and decided we should play as well. This only happens once in a while and it's unannounced. It's really fun though." He grins.

"And oh this is not the only game we're playing."

Yume eyes widen. "There's more?!"

"This is only just the warm up. GD is coming up with more along the way so it's surprise."

Yume shook her head. "I'm going back to sleep." She headed to her room and went back to sleep.

 

---

"Shhh. You'll wake her up."

"Maybe we shouldn't do this she's a girl."

Yume blinks her eyes open and sat up. Her eyes widen. Four guys were staring back her with the same expression until one snap his fingers. "Take her."

The other three nodded and went towards Yume as she crawls back. "Yah what is this!?"

"We're sorry but just play along." One said with his a smile making his eyes disappear.

"But-" Yume felt her eyelids close and collapse onto the floor. The other guys shrieked. "Seungri!"

He put his hand up in defense. "What!?"

"Ahh forget it just get her."

--

Kikwang and Hyunseung stare at the scene in front of them. The livingroom was a mess. Meat was sprawled everywhere even the guys, Junhyung, Doojoon and Yoseob. It looked like they were wasted.

Hyunseung shook Yoseob. "Hey wake up." Yoseob lifted his head from the floor and blinks. "We lost. We lost." He kept on repeating. Hyunseung looks back at Kikwang who just woke up Doojoon and Junhyung. They were saying the same thing also. "When will they ever stop playing." Hyunseung muttered.

Kikwang looks around. "Where's Dongwoon?"

"Here I am!" Dongwoon just came in, sipping on a latte. He turn wide eyed when he saw the scene. "They lost didn't they?"

Hyunseung and Kikwang nodded. "You were playing weren't you?"

"Yeah but the meat was really grossing me out. I smell now too." He said with a face.

"Where's Yume?"

Dongwoon pointed to her door. "Sleeping."

Kikwang went to her door and knocked. He waited for a bit to hear her reply but there was none.  So he knocked louder. Still no answer. Hyunseung sense it was weird since Kikwang's knock was cleary loud enough to hear from the other side. "She's probably not awake yet." He said.

Kikwang didn't listen and just went inside. He then came back out with a shock expression. "She's gone."

Hyunseung and Dongwoon eyes widen. "What?"

--

OHOHOHOHOHO!