Found

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"Well that's the last of it." Dongwoon slaps the flyer of Boss onto a building wall.

"I hope we find Boss's owner soon and I mean fast."

"Why didn't you bring him anyway? What if Kikwang finds him and when arrive back to the apartment he's going to throw a fit when he sees us!"

"You worry too much. He's safe in my room and besides Kikwang wouldn't even dare to even step in it right?" Dongwoon eyes shifted to the floor as they walked. Yume eyed him and nudge him on the shoulder. "Right...."

He brightens and walks faster. "Oh home sweet home!"

"Yah! So it's true! No wonder some of my clothes were missing!"

--

"He couldn't have gone too far. This town isn't too city like."

"Ah but Boss is only a puppy who knows what could have happened to him."

His friend squeezes his shoulder and smiles. "I promise we'll find him-AH look! Is that Boss?!"

Boss's owner eyes shifted to a sheet of flyer with Boss picture that read 'Lost puppy'

--

"Uh gross he pee all over the floor! Where will I sleep now!"

"SHHH Kikwang is in the next room!"

Yume pouted and picked up Boss. " For a small evil pup you can pee a river flow or probably even an ocean."

Dongwoon chuckles. "Clean the mess before it literally stains." He says leaving.

Yume plops on the floor and wipes the floor. "Hmmm I'm wondering if your owner is a guy or a girl...but it's obviously not a girl she would of crossed dressed you sadly." She laughs to herself.

She lifted her head up sensing it was weird she didn't hear little tap sounds that Boss makes when he wonders around. "Boss!" Turns out Dongwoon left a crack so Boss made his way out. Ah that pup!

Yume feared that Kikwang might of found him so she rushed out of the room then froze. Oh she was so right. "...Kikwang..." Kikwang was standing in front of her with a pissed face. Yume eyes travels down to Boss who's in his arms and just looks lost.

"Boss..." Crap.

--

"Dogs aren't allowed here!"

"Boss is a puppy!"

"Still!"

Yume frowns, hugging Boss. Dongwoon was right Kikwang threw a fit! How can he not like a puppy and why doesn't he?

"What is with you!?"

"What is with you bringing a dog here!? Cleary you live here so you need to follow what's required in this house!" Wow....

"Well sorry I just heard of this 'rule' when I already brought him here!"

"Yume? Kikwang? Are you two fighting?"

Kikwang and I whip our heads to Dongwoon and shouted. "NO!" Realizing they said the same thing at the same time they glared at each other and looks away, disgusted.

"Okay....if it's about the puppy...Kikwang. Yume found him without his owner so she's just taking care of him for now until the owner finds him."

Kikwang scoffed. "Should of left him."

"What is wrong with you and puppies!"

"They pee and for crying out loud. They're not even cute either. I don't understand how some girls fall for such a hideous looking thing then probably they’re hideous themselves."

Yume felt she been shot. Wow that hurt. Without any other word she slowly rose from the couch and storms out of the apartment.

"Yume wait!" Dongwoon follows her but she slams the door in his face. He slumps against the wall then glares at Kikwang. "You really have nerves Kikwang.  She's Yoseob's sister and looks how you treat her. You hurt her. You hurt Yoseob and me as well." Without anything else to say Dongwoon slips onto his shoes and leaves Kikwang alone.

--

"Can you believe that two face jerk? Argh!" Yume kicks the air in front of her.  "I don't understand he really had to go overboard with puppies! He had the nerve to call me hideous and you! He must really hate you eh?" Yume sat Boss on the bench as he stares back at her.

"You really like to stare huh?"

Boss titled his head and blinks. "He tend to stare at girls who are beautiful."

Yume jumps backs and points. "Yah you did not just speak!"

A chuckle was heard close enough that made her turns around. Standing in front of her now was a guy with a smile that drew her breath away.

"I'm Boss's owner, Taeyang."