What's really true

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

Sohee heard the conversation in Yume's room she was shocked to find out that Kikwang and this Taeyang likes her! She made a fist and went into Kikwang's room.

 

Kikwang didn't even sleep with her. He slept on the couch. *Doesn't he loves me anymore!?* Sohee pounds her fist on the bed. *What I don't get is why he likes her! She's not like special or pretty!*

Sohee thought about the other guy. *And who is this Taeyang?* The door swung open with Kikwang only in a towel.

Sohee almost fainted on the spot but she managed to calm herself and approach him.

She sneak a kiss on his cheek and hugs his waist. "Baby why didn't you sleep with me last night. I was lonely."

Kikwang didn't want to show he was disgusted. He lightly shove her off him as he walks pass by her and opens his draws, digging for his clothes. "When are you going to leave? It's already been a week you're parents will worry."

Sohee made a face. "They said I could stay here as long as I wanted. Why? Is my presence a bother to you?"

Kikwang turns to face her and sighs. "That's not what I meant it's just you are not to decide whether you can stay at our dorm and the guys...." he trails off, trying to think about an explaination about them.

"They love it when I'm here. I took care of them when they were sick. I made them food and made them feel comfortable. What did you do? No what did Yume do? She's was the only girl here. She didn't have a kind heart to  care for them and just leave it all to me." Sohee crosses her arm with a glare.

Kikwang glared back at her. "Yume is not that kind of person. She loves the guys just as much she loves Yoseob. So don't even compare her to a person she will never become."

"Why are you so stuck up with her!? Do you love her now?" Sohee shouted in rage.

"Maybe I do love her Sohee but that isn't any of your business."

Sohee throws a pillow at him. "I hate you!"

Kikwang turns his back away from her." Tell the guys you'll be leaving and don't even dare to try to come back and sleep here like it's some hotel."

*Oh you'll see me again. Don't worry.* Sohee spatted as she stomps out of the room.

Kikwang watches her leave.*With her gone it'll be the seven of us like it was before...I don't know why I even liked her*

"Hey Kikwang you're girlfriend didn't look to happy when she left. Did you two fight or be happen to have broken up?" Junhyung asks, peeking his head in the doorway.

Kikwang brushes pass him. "She was never my girlfriend."

"What! She makes delicious desserts now where can we find someone to have magic hands like her!" Yoseob and the others overheard. They were seated in the livingroom battle against each other in a soccer video game.

"You kicked Sohee out you old fart!?" Yoseob kicks Kikwang on the leg. Doojoon and Dongwoon drops the romote and went for his other one. "Kikwang why are so mean she was such a nice girl!"

Kikwang roll his eyes and steps away from their kicks. "I didn't kick her out she decided to leave."

"Bolonga." Junhyung scoffs.

Yume came out of her room with the teddy bear. "All of you are fighting again?"

Hyunseung came next to her. "Sohee went home."

Yume almost jump in mid air with joy but she replaces with a sorrow tone. "Awww why did she leave?"

Yoseob and Dongwoon points at Kikwang. "Because he kicked her out! When we mean kick he literally kicked her out!"

Yume roll her eyes. "She probably needed to go home besides she was here for a week."

"She should live here then. It's that okay?" Dongwoon asks Doojoon. Before he can answer Yume shouted , "No!"

They all look at her puzzled. "I-I mean there's already seven of us! We barely can fit in the livingroom and the kitchen."

Doojoon nodded. "She does have a point. I'm sorry Dongwoon but seven of us is enough."

Dongwoon frowns when Yoseob pouts. "I miss her desserts already."

"Me too."

"I miss her warmth." Everyone stared at Junhyung. He sat up from the couch and rub his neck."Not like I sneakily hug her when she's asleep or anything..." He mutter the last part then groan, realizing what he said.

"Okay...but hey I can make desserts too. You know that Yoseob."

"Yeah burnt brownies." He slouches on Dongwoon. "I really want some now...I miss Sohee and I can say it all over again."

They all sigh besides Yume, Kikwang and Hyunseung.

Yume sadly stares at her bear then at them. "You know if you all miss her so much why I should move out so she can live here. Clearly she makes a better roommate than me."

Yume went to her room and slams her door. The guys look at each other, confused.

"Did I say something wrong?" Yoseob wondered. "I didn't say I wanted her to leave."

"We just said we miss Sohee that's all." Dongwoon shrugs.

Hyunseung sighs. "You are all idiots." Kikwang glares at him. "Okay maybe not you in this situation."

Kikwang roll his eyes and looks away.

"Why are we idiots when we didn't do anything?"

"When Sohee came here on the first day. All the attention was all on her. You all didn't bother to give a glance at Yume. When you were all sick Yume offered porridge showing that she wants to make you guys feel better but the crummy desserts were what you wanted to eat. Sohee left today you all express you miss her and such making Yume feel she doesn’t belong here."

Kikwang eyes and the others widen of the Hyunseung's explanation.

"....We didn't even think of her did we?" Yoseob sadly said. "We're such idiots to be oblivious of everything."

"I'm going to apologize. Being the oldest here I was just acting like a child." Doojoon stood up before he could walk over and apologize Yoseob grab his arm.

"No! We're all sorry and I think we should make it up for her. I know a way." Yoseob gather the guys together and spoke his plan.

--

Double update!

Oooh man I didn't know I had it on private i"m soooooo sooory!