Advantage? Yeah right!

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"So you're Boss's owner?"

Boss barks as he was lifted up Taeyang and was cradled. "That's right this little monster is mine." He chuckles and met eyes with Yume. "I saw the flyer so I wondered around here for awhile since I didn't see any contact information."

Yume curses in her head. * Dongwoon was suppose to handle that!* "But I'm glad I found him and he's safe. Thank you. Is there anyway I could repay you?"

"Ahh really it's fine as long Boss is safe in his owner's arms." Yume smiles and gently pats Boss's on the head.

Taeyang shook his head and smiles that made Yume skip a beat. *His smile...is really cute...Boss that is...if he can smile.*

"No it's the least I can do. Boss really means a lot to me. It would be a waste if let a young lady slip through my fingers. So please is there anything?" He smiles again but this time his eyes were close to disappearing.

Yume had an urge to blush but kept cool. "Well I would like to see Boss again if it's okay..." She thought. Taeyang sets Boss down.

"Sure. I think he won't mind. I won't either. Maybe you can be my walk buddy." He laughs. "Well Boss's too." He smiled. That's it Yume just can't just not blush at that. Taeyang is a good guy. His looks. His laugh. His smile. How can you fall for a stranger that fast?!

"Really? That's great!" Yume snoops down and grins. "You hear that Boss? We can see each other again!" Boss just lingers around her and sniffs then her hand when she patted him.

"You're not around here aren't you?" Taeyang asks.

"I just actually moved in with my brother and his friends not too long ago." Taeyang nods. "Ah." Then his eyes widen. "You're the only girl?"

"Yeah unfortunately. It's not I wanted to. It was just a coincidence. I'm only living with him until I get my own space. I think should like ASAP because I can't live with those pigs." Yume sighs.

Realizing what she had said she covered . "Uh I mean no that they’re pigs my brother's close friends." Yume kept babbling on and didn't notice Taeyang was actually staring at instead of listening but he was amused that he met her. *She's really something.*

"Well it was nice meeting you Taeyang right?" He nodded. "Yeah before they'll report that I've gone missing." She joked.

"You ran away?" He asks alarmed.

"No. I just left without saying anything. They're probably worried so later. Bye Boss!" Yume runs off leaving Taeyang with his arm stretch out.

Ah he wanted to ask for her name but she ran off before he could say something. He sighs and picks up Boss. "You know I'm actually glad you've gone missing." Taeyang chuckles.

--

 

 

"Yume where have you been!" Dongwoon immediately enclose her into a bear hug when she walked in the apartment.

"I just found Boss's owner!" She hugs him back practically jumping in his arms. Dongwoon pulled back. "Really! That's great!"

"I know!" Yume smiles.

"Wait..." He said slowly, eying her. She uncomfortable looks away. "What?"

"You didn't just find Boss's owner but befriended with them? He's a guy isn't he! You're taking advantage by using Boss!"

"WHAT! I am not that kind of person!" 

"I know what you are doing. Very slick I say very slick." He walks away with a big grin. Yume glares at his back and walk to her room. She passes by Kikwang’s and heard giggles.

*Well this is going to be a heck of a night*

--

I know the story feels like it's going downhill. I promise it'll be more interesting! :D