Nice to meet you

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

Yume woke up to hear loud movements in the kitchen. *Is Dongwoon cooking his noodles again?* She got up and went to check. Turns out it was a completely different person. "Um who are you?" Yume says, looking around for Dongwoon appearance.

She turns around with the mug to . She smiles cheerfully. "Oh hi I'm Sohee. Who are you?" Her cheerfulness disappeared suddenly.

"Yume. I live here."

"Hm really why is a girl like you in a household full of boys? That's new. Are you after Kikwang since he's pretty much attractive out of the bunch?" She eyed me.

"Excuse me?" Yume says in disbelief.

Sohee chuckles, stepping towards Yume. She was close enough that now she was leaning next to her ear. "He's mine so back off. Kikwang is not worth to eye a disgusting looking girl like you. So I suggest you get your doll face out of his sight and the boys." She snarls.

*What is with this girl?* Yume frowns before she can say anything Kikwang comes in shirtless. "Hmm babe what are you doing up early?"

A smile was back on her face. Yume felt disgusted. *This girl.* Kikwang peck her nose and she giggles. "Nothing just making coffee. Want some?" She drags him to the counter. Kikwang quickly glance at you and returns back to Sohee.

Yume felt weird just by staring at the two more like hurt. Before she can go deeper into the feeling. She went out and decided to spend her day.

---

"We're home!" The guys shuffles through the door. "You guys are back so soon?" Kikwang said. Doojoon touch his shoulder with a small sigh. "We got eliminated."

"Eliminated!? Why? Maybe I should have gone then-"

"Don't bother those guys dominated us on that stage like pros." Junhyung scoff. "Cheaters." He crosses his arms, looking away.

Kikwang felt bad. He knows their dreams were to dance and now it was completely crushed. "I'm sorry, guys." He says with his head down.

Doojoon nudges him. "Yah why are you sorry for? Besides we can always try again."

"Hey where is my pookie?!" All this time Yoseob was looking for Yume instead of being in the center with the guys. Hyunseung too but he was looking for Dongwoon. 'Where's Dongwoon?"

Since they mention it all eyes were on Kikwang but before he can answer. Sohee steps out of her room. "Kikwang- Ah hi guys!" And to say she was only dressed in his t- that went up to her knees.

Everyone eyes brighten. "Guys its Sohee!" They all went to greet her except Yoseob. He was getting mad that he didn't get an answer.

"Yah Kikwang where is my sister?"

Kikwang carelessly shrugs. "She left somewhere."

Yoseob bit his tongue, holding back his anger and far more disappointed of the way Kikwang answered. It was as if he didn't care. *Something happened between these two.*

--

Yume sat in the cafe, alone. With her chocolate mocha and a muffin, thinking about what happen with Sohee. *Who is she to tell me to stay away from them I can be with who ever I want* But she was confused. Kikwang. Him. He just confuses her. The way she sees him now it's different could it be that she likes him? He is attractive. His smiles. He has a nice smile.

"Hey Ms.Lonely."

Yume looks up. "Taeyang?"

He smiles and sits in front of her with his latte. "Ah so you remember me. I thought you would forget." He chuckles. Yume laughs. "How could I forget Boss's owner?"

"Oh so you think of me only as Boss's owner?"'

"W-What no. Where is he anyway?" She said quickly covering up her embarrassment.

He points behind him. "Out."

She looks outside to see Boss tied to a pole outside of the cafe. She felt bad. "Aw he doesn't like being tied doesn't he?"

"Yeah. I don't really think he should be leashed. Dogs I mean. They need freedom at least but the leashes are required here."

"Ah so what are you doing here?"

"I'll ask you the same. You don't look to happy." He frowns.

"Just thinking that's all." She smiles.

"Well I was just walking Boss...so I was waiting for you but I didn't know where you live."

"Sorry! I should have told you my address-"

"Your name?"

"My name?"

He smiles, making his eyes disappear once again. "You never told me your name."

Yume sighs with a smile *What kind of person am I to not tell a person my name!* "I'm Yume."

"I'm Taeyang."

"I know-"

"Start over?" He bit his lip as he took his hand out for a shake. "How bout it?"

Yume slowly took out her hand and smiles. "Nice to meet you."

Taeyang heart skipped.

--

This is Sohee is not from wonder girls! hope everyone enjoy! Comment or subscribe! :D