Beautiful my girl~

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

 

 

Yume pack the last of her things in her suitcase. She sighed as she zippered it. *I really don't want to leave.* She lifts it up and drags it near the door.

There was knock. Yume opens the door, revealing Yoseob and Junhyung.  "Hey play with us!"

Yume backs up bewildered. *Do they realize I'm pissed right now?* "No."

"Don't be like that we're bored." Yoseob grab Yume's arm and Junhyung went for the other.

"HEY!"

"As much I don't want to touch you I have to." Junhyung shudders. They pulled her out of the room and out of the apartment.

Yume was now in the van with the guys. She clench her fist and grits her teeth. "Okay...someone explain to me why in the world I'm in this van with these people I'm upset at?"

"SHHHHH you have anger issues. Just relax and enjoy." Yoseob places her head on his shoulder.

She sighed, knowing they won't turn back. "Where did you get this van?"

"I burrowed it from GD." Doojoon was the driver. He looks at the rear mirror. "If you know what I mean." He winks.

"Yah two eyes open please. I don't want the cause of a car accident to be a stupid wink." Junhyung mutters.

Doojoon stomps on the accelerator then halts, making Junhyung bump his head onto the window. "!"

“Do you want us to die?!” Yume shouted. She grabs the handle of the door and tries to twist it open. “GET ME OUT NOW OR I JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!”

Junhyung was besides her smirking but still the bump hurt him that his forehead was red. “Do it. I dare you.”

“Okay. I will.”

Junhyung eyes widen. “She’s really going to do it.”

Yume got up but she was pulled down onto Kikwang’s lap. She gave him a look and squirms in his arms. “Let me go, Kikwang.”

“Not until you shut your mouth-“

“I’m not going to!”

“Or I’ll do it.”

Yume clamp shut, cherry faced. The whole ride was quiet.

“Wow that really worked.” Dongwoon piped up. Everyone groan now that the peace was damaged by the maknae.

“What?”

“Never mind we’re here.”

“Okay Yume you have to be blind folded.” Yoseob pull out a rag behind him.

Yume backed away. “Why? I don’t know where that rag been!”

“Kikwang kiss her.” Yoseob grins evilly while Junhyung snickers.

Kikwang and Yume eyes expanded into huge flying saucers. “A-Alright put it on!”

Yoseob clap his hands in glee. “Hehe I knew it’ll work.” He blind folded Yume and slide open the door.

They stepped out and stood in front a school building, Cube High. Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung went inside first while Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon guide Yume inside.

“I’m still angry.” Yume says quietly.

Yoseob squeezes her hand. “I know.”

They led her into the auditorium which was pitch black and very quiet. “AH WHY IS IT TOO DARK!” Dongwoon panics, jumping up and down.

Kikwang held his shoulders down and puts a finger to his lips to be quiet. Dongwoon bit his lip and clings onto Yume’s free arm.

The lights went on when Yume went up the steps that Yoseob told her to be careful of.

There they stood in the middle of the stage and Yume was getting impatient of what’s going on.

“Hey can I take this off now?”

“Wait.”

Hyunseung came out with a chair and sets it facing the middle. Yoseob tug Yume and sat her down on the chair.

Yume reach for the rag. “Hold it. I’ll tell you when to take it off.”

Everyone lined in a straight line with a microphone in their hands. “You’ll think she’ll forgive us?” Doojoon whispers to everyone.

“It took a while to make that guard leave so it better.” Junhyung mutters.

“Ready?” Yoseob straightens up and gives the guys thumbs up. They nodded.

“Yume you can take it off.”

“Finally!” Yume untied the knot of the rag and let it drop onto her lap. She blinks a couple of time before realizing the guys were in front of her.

“What-

Doojoon snaps his fingers and music came on. Yume was surprise as she glances around her not until she heard someone sing her attention turn to the guys.

Her heart melted.

Beautiful my girl~” Yoseob sang with a huge smile plastered on his face. *I never knew he can sing.*

Junhyung started to rap leading the song and then Doojoon sang. “Oh listen to my heart Listen to my heart even though no words can describe you” Doojoon made a heart with his arms and send a flying kiss to Yume.

She giggles and hid her redden face in her hands. Next sang Kikwang he slid towards and took her hands out of her face.

Yume eyes widen as he sat down in front of her and sang. He took her hand, placing it on his chest. “I will let you listen to my heart through my own style oh listen listen listen girl.”

Yoseob shoves Kikwang away which made Yume laugh. He rolls on the floor, laughing also. Nothing better than you” Yoseob points at Yume with a wink then pats her cheeks

Then Dongwoon suddenly came and shoves Yoseob with his . “If someone offers me the world.”

“You you you you.” Yoseob bops Dongwoon on the head with a glare. Dongwoon shoves him again. “I can’t trade it for you.”

“YAH!” Yoseob stomps on Dongwoon’s foot. He yelps and jumps in place.  Everyone sweat dropped even Yume. Before they can go at it Doojoon grab the two by the collar of their shirts and pull them away.

Junhyung come swagger in with his rap, continuing the song. “Hey baby girl every day is so fun. Honestly I’m a bit scared, but no matter what anyone says, I want.” He grabs Yume’s hand and tugs her to the middle of the stage.

The guys circled her and dance while Yoseob sang. “So beautiful my girl oh oh girl oh oh girl. Even if time goes by compared to anyone else in the world I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all oh oh.”

Junhyung slid his arm across Yume’s shoulder and raps. “I can run to anywhere you are I always think about you.”

Hyunseung also did the same. “Even more than now I will love you more my girl. You you you my girl.”

Yoseob took Yume’s hand and danced with her.

“U oh beautiful U so beautiful U my beautiful Nothing better than you Oh beautiful U so beautiful U my beautiful. Nothing better than you~” They finished and did a bow.

Yume grins and widely and claps. “That was the best! I never you all were talented…no offense.”

“It was for you Yume. We apologize for being jerks. I hope this is a way for us to show that we are truly sorry.” Yoseob says with a small smile. “As your brother I was foolish to his little sister and I’m SO SO SO SO SORRY! Do you forgive me?”

Doojoon elbowed Yoseob’s stomach. “I-I mean us.” He gave Doojoon a glare, rubbing his stomach.

“Course I do!”

Everyone eyes lit up and they quickly gather around Yume, hugging. “This is great we’re a family again!” Dongwoon exclaims happily.

“Yah that’s enough my bones are going to get crushed.” Junhyung growls as he got squished between Kikwang and Doojoon.

“HEY!” Everyone immediately separated by the stranger’s voice.

“Oh man I thought I locked the door!” Junhyung says.

“YOU KIDS SHOULDN’T BE HERE!” The guard edge quickly towards them.

“RUN!” Doojoon shouted, leading the group out of the school building. They hopped into the van and drove off quickly.

Realizing what happen they all laugh. “Thank you guys this really means a lot to me. I mean sneaking off into a school and setting up a fun staged and singing to me for forgiveness showed me I need you all in my life. It wouldn’t be adventurous, fun and loving without you all here so thank you.”  Yume smiles softly.

The guys found themselves smiling also except Dongwoon bursts into tears. “We love you too.” He sniffles in his sleeve.

Junhyung pat his back. “Hold it in, maknae.”

“You know what.” Yoseob puts his arms around Yume’s shoulder. “After realizing today this is the last day any of you is going to put your dirty hands on my pookie.”

Everyone in the van shook their heads.

--

Beautiful my girl oh oh girl~ Nothing better than you~ This song had to be perfect for this :D

Hope you enjoy!

I'm still not giving up even my subsribers are unsubsribing. I still have hope you'll all come back!