Another ert? Oh spread this joy

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!

I stomp out of my room with Yoseob's bat that I found in his room. "THAT ERT WHERE IS HE? I"M GOING TO BUST HIS WITH THIS BAT!" I search around the house even his room but Kikwang was no where to be seen.

"He thinks he can hide from what he did that !" But then I noticed the house was quiet and all I can hear was my own voice. Where did everyone go?

I walked into the living and set the bat on the couch but then I saw someone came out of the bathroom. I quickly grab the bat and hid near the corner. MUHAHAHA Prepare to feel pain Kikwang!

I lift the bat above my head, ready for the grand slam! I heard his footsteps coming closer. I bit my lip. This is it.

I saw a peek of their body and with full force I swung my arm hitting directly on him. 

"What th-" A loud thud shook the floor along with a groan.

SUCCESS! Smiling widely I drop the bat down and reveal myself. "HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PEEKING ON ME KIKWA- JUNHYUNG!"

Shoot...wrong person.

Wide-eyed I stared down at the shirtless Junhyung who in pain on the ground. His hair was dripping wet as it was beginning to form a puddle. He just showered!

I rush by his side and kneeled down. "I'm so sorry Junhyung! I thought you were-"

He blinks his open and shot a glare at me. "That cheap player!" Wow I was about to say Kikwang but cheap player is better....What are you thinking you hurt Junhyung!

Junhyung wraps his arms around his waist and I couldn't help but turn red of the sight. This is so wrong!

"Aish. What were you doing with the bat? Crazy woman!" He flinches in pain.

I cheekily smiled. "Well-

"I don't want an answer! Help me!"

Frighten by his tone I quickly pull him up and set him on the couch. "Ice. You need ice!" I sprint to the kitchen and came back with an ice bag.

"Here."

Junhyung just stares at me with pain but he muttered. "This is all your fault."

I felt bad and motion him to push over. "I really didn't mean to. I'm really sorry."

He roll his eyes. "Whatever." He lifted his arms from his waist revealing a bruise that just formed.

I bit my lip. Oh no. "How bad is it?" He said trying to look. I shook my head and smiled. "Just a small bruise." My .

He puff and glance the other way. I gently place the ice bag on the bruise making him flinch. "Sorry." I said.

Junhyung took a deep breath. "So what did that scum do now?" 

"Umm nothing."

"Really now? You pretty stuck that bat really hard." He chuckles. Omo what the did he just chuckle. This cold mean guy I first saw that hates me with passion!

"...nothing okay." After a few minutes and remove the ice bag. "There it should cool huge bruise down."

"I thought you said it was small."

Busted. "What...when did I say that?" 

He spun around and eyed me. Alarmed I immediately my face was heated from embarrassment especially since I had a view of his bare chest! I didn't notice he crept closer to me that I was now lied on my back on the couch with him hovering over me.

"He-HEY! What do you think you're doing!"

He smirked, "Just wanted to say thank you."

Horrified, I shouted. "What kind of thank you is this!?"

He lean in close as he stared at my lips and murmured. "...My kind." RED ALERT Junhyung was so so almost close to my sweet innocent lips that I was so frighten I squeeze my eyes shut.

NO NO NO NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But then I heard shuffling and a chuckle. What? I blink my eyes open to see him gone. I sat up and saw him grinning near his room. "You thought I was going to kiss you."

I frown. "So not!"

"Don't have to deny it. You so wanted it."

I stood up angrily. "SO NOT! YOU UGLY !" I ran into my room and slam it shut. 

I heard him laugh on the other side. Touching my redden face I screamed. There cannot be another ert in this house. There's not one but two I have to deal with! Let's pray there wouldn't more!