Together once again?

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

The next morning the guys were running around the house as if they were late for something. Yume watch as Yoseob trip over the edge of the couch with his bag then as Dongwoon came running into him, making both of them drop to the floor.

Doojoon was dressed for some reason, now she noticed all of them were. “Hey what’s up with you guys?”

Yume picked up a backpack. “Are you going somewhere?”

“We’re going to another dance competition called Underground Knockout!” Dongwoon exclaims excitedly.

“What? But I thought all of you were taking a break. The last competition wasn’t that long ago either.” She says confused.

Yoseob puts on his favorite cap and grins. “This is a break, Yume. Underground Knockout is practice for us.”

“So…you’re leaving me alone again!?” Yume slumps on the couch and palms her face.

“No you’re not Kikwang is here with you but this time Dongwoon is coming with us. We’re going to show him on some pointers before he competes with us.” Doojoon smiles.

Yume cried in the inside. AGAIN! She recalled the last time they were left alone. Lights were off. Alone in the room. HIS ROOM.

She fell on her side and wails her arms and legs. “NOT FAIR!”

“Aw poor baby~ Do you want appa to soothe you.” Junhyung appears next to her with devilish smirk.

“Back off, grumpy!” Yume pushes his shoulder and he staggers backwards but maintained his balanced. “Tch, forget I ever helped you, ever.” He grumbles leaving to fetch his bag.

“Alright! Are we all ready!?” Doojoon exclaims with a clap. “Wait where’s Hyunseung?” He says searching around the room for him.

“He’s outside and he wants all you to hurry up before he leaves without you.” Kikwang, who suddenly appear from the front door, sipping on a latte.

Doojoon roll his eyes. “Alright let’s get moving.” He pats Kikwang on the shoulder. “Keep this place nice and clean. No funny business when we come back. Got it?” Then he leans and whispers in Kikwang’s ear. “But you can thank me later.”

Chuckling, Doojoon walks away.

Kikwang awkwardly shifted his eyes left and right. *What is he talking about?*

Yoseob hugs Yume. “I’m sorry I have to leave you here with the ert over there.” He mutters. “When I come back I’ll make it up to you.”

“It’s alright Yoseobie. I guess but do great out there okay? I’ll be cheering for you guys.” She grins with thumbs up. “Fighting!”

Yoseob smiles as he ruffles her hair. “No doubt, Yume. We will do great.” He pulls away from her and waves as he left.

So now it was only Kikwang and Yume. It awfully felt very awkward in the room.  Yume stare at the floor, wondering if she should say something.

As for Kikwang he was leaning against the counter, sipping on his latte and looking anywhere but at Yume.

“I’m sorry.” Kikwang said suddenly.

Yume glance up at him. “Huh?”

“I’m sorry for what happen with Sohee. I mean none of this would have happened if I brought her here. It was my fault that she made you want to leave.” He joins Yume on the couch and faces her.

“ You must have been hurt when we were giving her all the attention.” He says with his head down.

“Hey.” Yume touches his hand that sends electric shocks through both of them. She gulps when he glances up and stared into her eyes.

“I forgive you guys. I know how it is to be oblivious on things…especially because of the person you love but that’s all in the past. I already forgot what happened then so let’s just forget it okay? But although all of you look like puppies when she was caring for you all.”

Yume did an imitation of a puppy with their paws up. “You have to admit it’s a pretty funny sight.” She laughs.

Kikwang chuckles. “Cute.”

Yume felt her cheek grew warm from hearing what Kikwang said. She drops her arms beside her and glances away.

Kikwang realize he just made it even more awkward. “Are you going out later?” He asks. *Please say no especially if it’s with that guy whom he is referring to Taeyang.*

Yume gaze up at the ceiling. “I shouldn’t be….” She ponders. “Taeyang wouldn’t be walking Boss on the weekends since he’s busy….so nope. Nothing. What about you?” She grins at Kikwang.

Kikwang broke out to smile in relief. “Same here. Do you….umm want to hang out with me then?” He asks shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yume eyes widen in surprise. Kikwang saw her reaction and wave his hands, shaking his head. “I understand if you don’t want to. I probably make you feel uncomfortable ever since you stayed here.” He sighs with a small smile.

“I want to.” Yume blurts. “It’s going to be only us here until everyone comes back.” She twiddles with her fingers. “We can’t just sit here anyway.” She mumbles.

Kikwang took her hand and pulls her with him out the door. “Great! I want to show you around here and maybe a little extra of my favorite places. Sounds good?” He winks, making her heart waver uncontrollably.

“Very good.” Yume smiles, cheerily.

Indeed.

--

Not deleting ^^ I just really hope I won't back out on this one as along with my new story starring Woohyun and Hyunsik (check it out ^^ if you're a fan). I just like to work on two stories at once. It's something that keeps me going to get ideas, Weird I know lol

Anyway enjoy! Kikwang and Yume will have their time once again! Also the dancing competitions will be explained in later chapters and why Kikwang isn't with them if you're wondering :)

Comment and Subscribe! I love you all who didn't gave up on me. I'm really thankful for that. Thank you :)