First step of falling? I don't think so.

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

“Hello! Hello! Dooseob is back!”

I perk my head up from the couch and a bright smile was plastered on my face. “Yoseob!”

Yoseob was taking off his shoes but once he heard my voice he knew it was me. “Yume!”

“Who?” Said a voice next to him. Probably Doojoon he was food shopping with. Yoseob made an appearance by tackling me to the ground, hugging me tight.

“You don’t know how much I miss you pookie!” He screams in my ear.

“I miss you too..”

He got off me and helped me up. The other guy came in with a confuse look. “Yoseob I didn’t know you had a girlfriend and you didn’t tell me?” He said in disbelief.

Yoseob and I made a gross face at one another. “We’re not together!” We both said.

Yoseob wrap his arms around my shoulder and brought me close. “That’s disgusting Doojoon my sister as my girlfriend? What world are you from?”

Doojoon eyes widen as he noticed his mistake. He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. “Oh...you must be ______. Haha…I’m Doojoon.”

I smiled at his introduction. He’s kind of cute…..WHAT THE #*$&@%^ am I thinking. Hooking up with my brother’s friends/roommates. Can’t cross that line.

Yoseob pulled me into another hug and snuggle against my neck. “I miss you so much pookie. I’m glad you’re back.”

I hugged him back and smiled. “Me too Yoseobie.” The past months I’ve been gone I have to say Yoseobie has grown to look more handsome but he’s the still the kid as always.

He pulled back and smiled. “So you hungry? Oh wait how you get in? I know I was suppose to wait…” He stopped when I gave him a look.

“I’m sorry you waited long!” He fell on his knees and cried. “What kind of brother am I to not wait for his sister who I haven’t seen so long!”

I laughed at the way he acted. I tug him back up. “It’s ok Yoseobie.”

“Yoseobie? Seriously?” Doojoon chuckled out of nowhere. This time Yoseob and I gave him the look and he just backed off, mumbling.

“So who brought you in? I don’t believe it would Junhyung. He never opens the door for anyone not even us. What a lazy he is. Did you meet him yet?”

“Uhh yeah…” I said remembering that expression that stuck to his face.

Yoseob blinks. “So he really did open the door for you?”

I shook my head. “Dongwoon did. I met Junhyung when he came out of his room…”

Yoseob glances around. “Where is that maknae anyway?”

“He said he was going to hang out with someone.” I said .

“Always running around that maknae.” Yoseob ran his hand through his soft hair. “Yosoebie you’re hair is not blonde anymore.” I noticed.

He sheepishly laughs. “Yeah. Tired of being blonde so I go for the original look. Do you like?” He raises his eyebrows playfully with a grin.

I smack his arm, laughing. “Of course. Any look you show I would always love it even if you go rainbow.”

He frowns at my statement. “Are you trying to say something?”

I hook my arms with his and drag him to the kitchen, ignoring his remark. “I’m starving!”

“Yah I would like you to clarify what you said before!”

Dinner was on me. As a newcomer and guest I should show my gratefulness of them letting me stay here althought I still deny the fact I shouldn’t stay here with a house full of guys.

Yoseob sneaks around the table, eying the plates filled with food. You don’t burnt anything anymore don’t you?”

I shot him a glare. “I manage.”

Yoseob stole a piece of beef and stuff it in his mouth. “That’s great. You know I thought I would have to live through you’re burnt meals since you’re staying here but I figured I was wrong.”

“My cooking wasn’t that burnt okay!” I know my back in the days I overcook things because I don’t pay attention but I changed seriously!

“Burnt meals?” Again Doojoon passes by us but instead of going away he came to the table as he eyed everything. “So not burnt meals.” He went to grab a piece of meat but I slap his hand away.

“Don’t get to hasty I’m almost finish.”

Yoseob snickers at Doojoon hurt face. “So where’s the rest?” I asked.

“The rest?” Both of them eyed each other shrugging.

“I only saw the 4 of you. Where’s the other two?”

“Hyunseung is at the studio. He’s a dancing machine.” Yoseob grins proudly.

“A girl at ease though most of the time.” Doojoon added. Oh so that what Dongwoon meant hehe.

“And Kikwang is probably out on a date…for the third time today?” Yoseob trailed off.

“6 to be exact. I just saw the sly punk went into a café with another chick.” Doojoon said as he took a bite of a piece of beef. Hey I didn’t see him take that!

“Don’t tell me this Kikwang is some kind of…player.” Oh no a player in the house? Should I be scared or jumping with joy? No way for all means I have to stay away. Two people now I have to avoid.

“Manwhore you mean. He’s a dirty manwhore.” Doojoon smirked. Yoseob nodded agreeing.

“Be careful pookie this guy literally make chicks mush all over him and he enjoys it that goof. So I don’t want you falling and get your heart broken.” Yoseob said sincerely looking deep into my eyes.

Deep down I know he looks out for me and cares. I’m actually glad to have someone like him as my brother.  “Oh don’t worry I can handle myself.”

“Uh oh first step of falling…” Doojoon grins, dodging my whack in a quick motion. He flash me a wink disappearing into the livingroom.

I felt heat rush through out my face. From that moment I knew I was blushing. Yoseob saw everything and gave me a sly smile. “I saw that pookie.” He chuckles, helping me set up the table.