Ends with a twist

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"It's GD and his weirdoes."

"This is why I step away from the games."

"Anyone hungry? I'll grill the meat."

"Junhyung! This is not the time! Yume is missing!"

"Guys look!" Dongwoon took a piece of paper from the door that was clearly tapped behind it actually. Kikwang tilted his head in confusion. "He didn't see the piece of paper there.

Everyone crowded around Dongwoon; curious of what's written on the paper. He read it out loud. "By this time all of you are wondering where's your lovely girlfriend is-"

"Girlfriend?!" They all chorused except Dongwoon he just kept on reading.

"We have kidnapped her and taken her someone where she is not with you-"

"Duh."  Junhyung spat. Every one gave him a look. He sniffs and looks away.

"Here are some clues for where she is. 1. Soccer field."

"Why you stop?" Yoseob asked.

Dongwoon blinks at the paper and showed it to the others. "There's only one clue and I think he just gave away where she was." Doojoon snatches the paper and read himself followed by laughter.

"This idiot! He's doesn't know how to game at all! Look he even wrote his initials."

"Really!?" Yoseob and Junhyung laughed as they read it also.

Kikwang took away the paper and crumbled it. "Hey!"

He took his jacket and wore it. "We're going to the soccer field."

"Wait I saw a P.S!"

Yoseob picks up the paper. "It says bring a soccer ball. Doojoon bring yours."

"Why?! It's precious!" He hugs himself. Hyunseung already went to get it and was out the door followed by the rest. "Yah Hyunseung I'm going to kill you if the ball gets dirty!"

--

"Oh so your name is Yume?"

"Yeah."

"Ah and Yoseob's sister?"

"Yeah."

"Hmmm they do look a like."

"Are you thirsty?"

They asked her. "No but thank you."

He smiled and took a sip. It was weird. They didn't do anything to her. They kidnap her, yes but didn't anything but she wanted to know what they wanted from her and why did they bring her to the soccer field.

"Oh they're here!"

Yume glances over across the field to see the guys. "Sorry but we have to do this." They said as they tied her hands together behind her back.

"I demand you idiots to release my pookie now!" Yoseob shouted angrily.

"You brought the ball?" One said with a smirk.

"Bring the ball." Yoseob said. Hyunseung showed it to them but Doojoon took it and held it possessively in his arms. "GD We can't trade! Yume can stay with you!"

"YAH!" They all shouted at their oldest friend. Honestly he can act like the child of the group.

GD chuckle and shook his head. "I don't want her they don’t either. We just want to play a game of soccer that's all. " Doojoon remain calmed. "What? Should have said so."

"A game of soccer? Are you kidding me?" Junhyung scoffed. "Then why go kidnap my pookie?"

"About that." He went over to Yume and set her on the ground. 'She's our bait."

"BWOH!"

"B-bait? Why?" She said confused.

"First agree to play."

"We already have."  Doojoon said. "I'm out." Junhyung went to walk away but Hyunseung pulled him back. He glared at him and crossed his arms.

"Good. The game is set 2 matches. The winning score is 10 points. If you guys win you have her. If not she's not yours."

"It's on!"

"Don't worry Yume we'll win for sure!" Said Dongwoon.

"Ahh wait there's one condition. The team that scores a point the other team has to shed an item or clothing from themselves and will play with the remaining."

"He's not kidding." Junhyung rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

Kikwang step forward. "Deal as long we win and get Yume back. That's all it matters."

Yume widen in surprise but then again why wasn't she. Kikwang is changing because of her. GD smiled. "Alright let's start."

They all went to the center of the field while Yume sat there and watched. She really hoped the guys would win and take her.

--

It was midway through the game. The guys were losing and in fact it's 6 against 4. The 4 were unbeatable they were pros but Doojoon and Kikwang were up against them.

Junhyung though he just stares at the ball and kicks it to the side to make it that he didn't have it. Yoseob wasn't the slightest player. He would miss everytime the ball comes to him. Hyunseung was the goalie a good one. Dongwoon he just clowns. One time the ball came to him and he picked it up to pass it to Doojoon.

Doesn't her know soccer doesn't require hands only if you're a guarding the goal? Well anyway the guys were now shirtless and the other guys still had their shirts on but their items were gone.

Yume had to admit though she was has a shade of red by the view. Just by sitting here she knew girls would be crazy to be at her spot.

"What I'm not taking off my pants!"

"Junhyung just do it."

"We're going to run in boxers that's fine. It's not like you do it at home either."

What? Junhyung runs around in his boxers. Yume didn't want to know that but whoa they were going to play in their boxers meaning one thing. They're losing.

She glances over to the other team. Their shirts were off.  Oh this is not good.

"Two more points!" GD grins.

"Still not over!" They began to play again. It was intense play. The guys shot a few goals but it wasn't enough the other team shot their last point.

"YEAH!" They all jump and hugged each other. Yoseob fell on the ground. "NOOOOOOOO!" Kikwang panted and close his eyes. They were so close.

They all went to the center. Yume was there with GD and the rest. "So I'm guessing you're all sad now. I'm a good guy so here have her." He pushes her into Kikwang who caught her in his arms.

He looks down at her then at GD. "It was a fun match. All of you were good.... well some." He shot a look at Junhyung, Dongwoon and Yoseob. They glared at him.

"So that's it? We don't get anything for losing?"

"My clothes! Guys out clothes!" Dongwoon suddenly shouted. They all look over. "YAH! Our clothes!"  Seungri grabbed their clothes and piled them in their car.

GD smirked. "I was just getting there actually." He snaps his fingers. Daesung and TOP tied every hand behind their back and brought them to a goalie.

"YAH!" They couldn't fight back. They were too quick and strong.

Yume was also tied to the goalie. When they were finished they stood in front of them with grins. "This is your reward for losing. Know your place and remember GD always wins. Ahh the sun is setting. So please all of you just remain here for awhile until I feel like coming back." He smirks then left with the others.

"They're not driving away...THEY DROVE AWAY!"

"This is why I didn't want to play! We looks like idiots tied to this thing without shirts and pants and don't forget shoes!"

"My ball! I see a small patch of green! YAH HYUNSEUNG!"

"I'm scared."

"Yume are alright?"

Yume just nodded. "Yeah." Oh this did not end very well.

--

It's double update! Hope you enjoy! :D HI to new readers and thank you for subscribing! ^ ^