Not only he's a loser but a ert

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

After my shower I peek out from the doorway for boy alert. I don’t want them to see me wrapped in a towel. I need to protect myself as a woman!

Since there’s none in sight I silently crept into my room. I close the door behind me and sighed. Just from that get away am getting all nervous. I lean against the door. I doubt I won’t do that next time.

I walk over to my bag. “What are you doing here!” I screamed pointing at the finally noticing him. How did he get in here?

He leaned against the wall with a smirk plastered on his lips. “I thought I should say thanks for the food and ask how I should repay you but this is much better.” Kikwang steps away from the wall, creeping towards me.

Uh oh. Fumble in my thoughts. I end up backing against the door again. He came close enough I could feel his warm breath tickle my skin. “G-Get out.” I manage to say adverting my gaze to the ground.

He let out a laugh. “You’re lucky the guys have you from behind if they didn’t I would have done you in a quick second.” He grinned and left.

But then Kikwang poke his head back in. “By the way mind if you give me a free show?” Angrily I shut the door on him and cried out loud.

“ERT!”

Outside the room Kikwang smiled at the remark. “It’s weird when you smile like that. Usually it’s replace with that dirty smirk of yours.” Doojoon said as he passed by.

Kikwang frown at that but shrug his shoulders. “Playing B-ball?” He asks noticing Doojoon was in his basketball shorts and the ball in his arms.

“Yeah playing with the boys wanna join?”

“Nah I pass.”

Doojoon eyebrows quirk up. “And why are you passing this offer?”

“Have a banging date.” Kikwang smirked.

Doojoon roll his eyes but laughed. “Of course. Someday punk I swear you’ll get turn down…someday.” He said as he left the house.

Kikwang didn’t believe what Doojoon meant he shrugged it off and went to get ready.

“Pshhh someday my . I’m irresistible.” 

---

So true you're so irresistible Kikwang XD