That "Punk" is Human too

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

So I made breakfast for my lovely new friends and Yoseobie it’s the least I can do. Yoseob came running down the hall. “Is that pancakes?!” He sniffs the air. “Wait no French toast…bacon too!” I laughed. He just woke up.

He went into the kitchen and tackles me into a bear hug. “Awh pookie you didn’t have to do all of this.” He said staring down at the food with a gleam in his eye.

He got off me and stole a piece of bacon. “I had to since I’m staying here.”

“You’re the best!” He patted my head.

“Oooh food.” Doojoon came in sniffing. I assume he just woke up too. He took a French toast and stuffs it in his mouth. He closes his eyes. “This is so good. I can wake up to this every morning instead of smelling over dried noodles that maknae always make.”

“What about my noodles?” Dongwoon came in with a t-shirt and boxers. As a matter a fact boys in boxers surrounded me. I shall squeal in the inside and not express it.

Dongwoon help himself a plate. What the heck just go and eat it. Doojoon and Yoseob joined taking double the amount of each food.

“Hey save some!” I said. “I’m hungry too and I bet the others are too.”

“Oh please Junhyung is never coming out for food when we’re around.” Dongwoon said in a mouthful. Gross don’t talk when you eat.

“Sleeping beauty is peacefully dozing with headphones in his ears to even sense there are food out here.” Doojoon added.

“Kikwang that punk doesn't deserve any.” Yoseob took a sip of water smiling brightly at everyone.

…. Everyone has a lot to say about each other. Not to say they talk a lot of crap behind their backs and they don’t care but boys will always be boys.

Watching them eat made me lose my appetite. I walked away from them. “Pookie you’re not eating?”

“I’m not hungry anymore.”

I heard Dongwoon and Doojoon snicker. “We made her lose her appetite.” They slap fives. “Move food for us to grub.”  Yoseobie was in it too. He thought I didn’t hear him laugh behind all that food he chewed. Oh you pigs I knew you didn’t want to share…

I let them go for now. I sat myself on the couch and watched TV. “Eh why do you guys have to be mean and take all the food?”

“Go get your own food Kikwang.”

I laugh quietly to myself. That’s what you get Kikwang in your face! I heard someone enter the livingroom and felt his eyes on me.

I turn my head. “What?”

Kikwang just shook his head. Junhyung came out of room finally. I thought he died in there or something.

He went into the kitchen. “Hey Junhyung!”

“Bout time you wake up here.” Doojoon pass him a plate with leftovers. Kikwang peers behind Junhyung’s shoulder. “He gets some and I don’t? I thought all of you ate everything!”

“Ever heard of you snooze you lose?” Yoseob evilly smiled along with Dongwoon and Doojoon.

Kikwang sighs and mumbles walking away to his room, not looking back. I got up and went to the kitchen.

“HEY!” They all stop what they were doing and stared at me.

“You guys are so mean.” I cross my arms and glared at everyone. Knowing what I meant they stayed quiet until…

“He had on you!” Yoseob blurted.

“She wasn’t good looking either.” Doojoon sighs.

Dongwoon stared at everyone looking lost. “What happen?”

“Nothing.” Doojoon patted him on the shoulder. Junhyung stared at his food eating it quietly. I’m surprise he didn’t leave to his room.

“So! That doesn’t mean you have to take food away from him. He’s human you know!” I grab a new set of bacon strips and fried it onto the pan.

“He can have mine.”

He speaks. The emotionless guy speaks! “ Finally you came out of shell.” Doojoon slap him on the arm but in return Junhyung just glared.

“About time I thought he really hated pookie.”

“Seeeeee he likes you.”

This time Junhyung glared at the three of them. They just smiled back.

“No it’s ok.” I said with an assuring smile.

Junhyung shrugs and continue to eat. With the finish meal I place it on a plate and carried it out of the kitchen. Everyone had their eyes on me.

I found Kikwang’s bedroom and gently knocked on his door. “No you can’t borrow another one of my magazines Dongwoon. Because everytime I get them back you leave your mess!”

How should I respond to that…I didn’t need to know that gross. “It’s me Yume.”

The door swung open. “What do you want?” I saw a tint of pink spreading on his cheeks, embarrassed of what he said before.

“Here.” I shove the plate in his hands. “Enjoy.” I stroll away leaving him staring down at the plate.

I came back in the kitchen but I froze on the way because of the stares I was getting from everyone.

“What?”

“You’re too nice.” Yoseob sighed.

“Should of knee him when you had a chance.” Doojoon said. “Guess not.”

“Almost...okay it wasn't even close.” I muttered turning back around and went into the bathroom. Man they should just get over what happen last night…I mean they didn't fully jiggy on me...what am I saying that event is noted forever on my timeline! I glance at the tub.

“A shower sounds refreshing.” Yeah it really does.