Pucker up loser

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

The sun shone brightly through the sheets, directly to my eye. I groan. Great now I know this room will be the first with the sun shining in the morning.

I tiredly got up and exited out of the room. Still half asleep I stumbled into something hard and felt arms around me.

I squinted my eyes and looked up. Mother of pearl…I think I just died. His messy bed hair covered his tired eyes as he gazed down at me. Damn he has a body…nice bricks an- “Well are you going to get off?”

Kikwang you %^^%#@^%&@#^$@ I WON’T FORGET WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT!

I push away from him. “Watch where you going!”

“I should say the same for you. You literally knocked the wind out of me.” He snarled.

Knocked the wind out of you? Woo hoo I think I pretty much got smashed with wind last night because of your dirty make out session!

Due to this brightly nice morning I will not further go on with this . I walk pass by him into the bathroom but figured we entered at the same time.

“Okay what do you want from me?” I groaned.

“Maybe you should of shut your mouth and quietly sneaked out of the room.” He frowns.

Oh so he’s mad huh? I should be! And why does he have to bring up last night? “Hey life is short I was going to die at the moment so I had to extend my life a little long you know? So pucker up loser.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He moves me out of the way but I stretch out my arms from him entering.

“Can you move? I need to use the toilet.”  He growled.

I pissed him off I just know. Sorry for ruining your little fun last night…SIKE. When I die I will say that but since I’m such a nice person. I let ladies go first.

“Ladies first.” I moved away to let him go and he did. Then I skipped to the kitchen and snicker when I heard him shouting things about me.

I have to piss him more often if it brings this light feeling into this house.