Released

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"Everybody please remain calm."

"How can we!? We're half ! And the fact we're sweaty too!"

"I SAID CALM DOWN!" Doojoon barked. Junhyung shut his mouth. Yoseob and Hyunseung were trying to untie themselves but no luck. Yoseob gave up. "This is double knotted!"

Dongwoon gave it a try and gave up as well. With nothing else to do they all just sat there. They were tied to the goalie in this order. Kikwang, Yume, Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Dongwoon.

Kikwang crinkles his nose and shifted his eyes to Yume whose just sitting there calm. "Are you okay?" He asks her catching her off guard.

"Huh...um yeah I am. What about you?"

He heaved a big sigh and nodded as he moves uncomfortable on the leaning edge. The pole was making his back hurt. Yume noticed. "Sorry. It's my fault all of you are in this situation."

Only Kikwang and Junhyung heard you since the others are a little further away. Kikwang shook his head and smiled at her. "Don't blame yourself for something you never did. All of this happen is because of those jerks. He nodded towards Junhyung and the others.

"Yah it was a fierce battle that I couldn't miss. Besides I didn't know it would go this far. " Junhyung admitted.

"Hey let's play a game!"

Everyone groans at Dongwoon. "Not the time Dongwoon this situation is very serious." Doojoon fiddle with the knot with his fingers. He sighed. "I hope this is a lesson for you all."

Yoseob snorted. "Don't act like it isn't for you either LEADER."

Doojoon made a threatening face at him. "Don't worry we'll get out of this."

"It's getting dark. We're not."

"Yume!"

All eyes shifted to Taeyang who appeared out of nowhere. Yume eyes brighten. "Taeyang!" 

"My clothes!"

He ran towards to them and was taken back at the position they were in. "So this is what GD and the others are laughing about." "HA they can sip on their crummy beer and eat peanuts all they want and laugh about it!"

"Actually they're home playing video games."

Yoseob parted his lips and sheepishly laughs. "hehe yeah." Then turned serious. "Can you untie us!?"

Taeyang nodded and went to untie each of them. Right when the guys were released they ran to their clothes that Taeyang brought with him.

"I never felt so in my life!" Yoseob cries.

"My shoe?! Dongwoon you're wearing my other shoe!"

"Oops sorry."

They were all fully clothed. Taeyang bowed down. "I'm sorry for GD and my friends behavior. That's just the way GD is and the others just follow. I hope you can forgive them."

"Ahh we forgive them smiley." Doojoon wave his hand. Yoseob and Junhyung mouth gaps open. "What? You're forgiving them just like that!?"

Doojoon cracked a yawn. "I'm tired. Let's go home."

"Wait Doojoon! Plan an evil plot NOW!" Yoseob and Junhyung scramble after him. Dongwoon laughs and follows when Hyunseung just shook his head. "Come Kikwang and you too Yume. We don't want anything else to happen to you."

Yume smiled. "Don't worry I'll come after." She looks at Kikwang who's just beside her. "You should go and rest." Kikwang nodded but had this wanting to stay when Taeyang was here but he just left anyway.

When Kikwang was mid way out of the field he turns and looks back to see Yume laughing along with Taeyang. He furrows his eyebrows. * I don't like him* The way he saw Yume laughed he wanted her to act like that with him. Kikwang hid near a tree and waited for her.

 

Taeyang and Yume just chatted for a bit until he had to leave.  "Ah I have to go somewhere. Are you okay to walk home yourself? I'm sorry I can't." He bit his lip, feeling bad.

Yume softly smiles. "I'll be fine. Go."

"You sure?"

She nodded. Taeyang smiles and tugs on her cheeks, playfully. "Be safe okay." He then runs off. Yume rubbed her flushed cheeks, smiling.

Yume walks out of the field until Kikwang came out from the shadows. She was taken by surprise. "Kikwang? I thought you left."

He shook his head. "I wanted to wait for you."

Again she was surprise. She didn't know what to say only, "Thank you." Her eyes shifted to the floor.

"Your welcome." He beamed. He notices you were nervous and awkward which he wished you weren't with him. "We should get going before the others throw a fit." He laughs at his last statement so did Yume.

Together they walk side by side, laughing and talking but didn't notice a pair of eyes were watching them from afar.

---

DUN DUN DUN ! EVIL PERSON AGAIN! Hope you enjoy :D comment and subscribe! ^ ^ I'll update tomorrow.