1st night my back broke...I think

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

“For protection I made a room just for you.” Yoseob led me to an empty room with my bags as I follow along.

He dropped the bags and smile at me. “So it’s comfy right?”

I glance around standing in the middle of the room. “Where’s the bed?” The main item, which really belongs in a room, is the bed. There isn’t a room without a bed.

Yoseob scratch his head. “About that I wasn’t able to get you one yet…but soon you’ll have it. So for now just sleep on the floor.”

I look down at the carpet floor. Thanks g it’s carpet and not wood floor. My back will be aching on that floor.

“Bugs?”

“NO bugs!” He jumped. “Definitely no bugs.” He made an X with his arms as he shook his head.

“Okay. Okay!” I laughed.

He sighs with a smile and lightly nudges me on the shoulder. “You know I die when you mention bugs. They’re nasty little creepy antenna. YUCK!” He made a disgusted face from going on further.

I push him towards the door. “Go sleep.”

He turns his head. “Same goes for you.” He spun around and pecks me lightly on the forehead. “My little pookie. Night!” He shouted, leaving.

I close the door with a click. I went over to my bags and unpacked everything neatly placed.

Finished I spread out the blankets that Yoseob gave me on the floor. I grab the pillow and fell down with it. To tell you I was too lazy to change out my clothes and freshen up. Sleep took over me from the long day.

 

I blink my eyes open and all I could see was darkness since I pull the blanket up covering my face last night. I heard something…that’s why I woke up suddenly.

My door creaked slowly with a low mumbling and a giggle. What the? Is it a ghost? ZOMG Yoseobie didn’t tell me this apartment or I should this part of the room was haunted. He knows I don’t go for the freakish stuff!

Anyway the door slams pretty loud, making me jump my head off. I still lay hidden in the covers not trying to move an inch. I was very frightened.

I heard footsteps coming my way and giggles. Okay the giggles are starting to bother me for real.

“Shhh my buddies will hear you.” Said a smoothing voice but dripped with a husky tone.

“Kikwangie I don’t think I’ll be able to stay quiet with you.” A giggly voice said.

“Oh then perhaps I should silence you with my mouth?”

AWH  HECK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE RIGHT NOW. IN THIS ROOM WHERE I AM SLEEPING IN!

I heard a few shuffling. They’re taking their clothes off! I felt this weight on me. MY gawd their on top of me. DO I feel like a bed?

I bit my lip from screaming. I can’t take this. They’re doing it on me I have to-

“GET OFF ME!”

“Hmm babe I can’t do that?”

“Kikwangie that wasn’t me.”

“Huh?”

My anger boiled up. “I said get off me!” With all my strength I push them off revealing myself.

In shock they stared at me. The girl screamed. “What is she doing here?!”

The boy next to her or should I say Kikwang was too speechless. “I-I don’t know.”

“Pookie What’s wrong!?” The lights flickers on when Yoseob appeared in the room. “What the? Kikwang put on some clothes!”

Yoseob ran to me covering my eyes. “What the heck is going on? I’m trying to get some decent sleep but no I heard this scream…Wow…. I miss the party?” Doojoon came in but froze on the spot trailing his sentence.

Yoseob whispers in my ear. “Turn around and keep your eyes shut.”

From the tone of his voice he was very furious. “Kikwang get up right now and put on some clothes!”

“And you!” Yoseob pointed at the chick. She jumped. “Get the hell out!” Yoseob threw her clothes to her. She caught it with a squeak.

She passes by Doojoon he winked and mouthed. ‘Call me.’ She gave him a disgusted look and ran out.

“Her loss.” Doojoon shrugs.

“Doojoon not the time. Let’s deal with this one right here.” Yoseob sighs. Doojoon punch Kikwang on the shoulder and pushed him out the door. “Go to sleep you punk!”

“Whatever…” He mumbled.

“Don’t let him off easy. He nearly gave Yume a heart attack!”

I turn around. “Are they gone?”

Yoseob patted my head. “Yeah…sorry pookie. I bet you were frighten huh?”

“Yeah...”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll handle him with a little lesson or two.”

“Have fun.” I said laying back down.

“Can you go back to sleep?”

“I’ll try.”

He gave me one more pat on the head. “Night and again I’m sorry.” He left and soon I was able to go to sleep but heck I’m kind of pissed.