Ice skating

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

After a nice walk with Taeyang and Boss Yume went back home. She had to admit she really did like Taeyang he's such a sweet guy.

"I'm back!" Yume walks in the livingroom and felt this gloomy aura. Her eyes widen when she saw the boys. They all look so sad. Yoseob was dozing on the floor. Doojoon and Junhyung were on the couch staring at the blank TV. Hyunseung well he was just watching them. Dongwoon and Kikwang was nowhere to be seen.

"Yoseob? Everybody is back? Then it ended early or something?"

Yoseob rolls on his back and faces her. "No it didn't end early we just got-

"Cheated that's what." Junhyung replied coldly, earning a smack on the back of the head by Doojoon. Yoseob glares at him and sighs. "Eliminated is what he means."

Yume gasps. "No Yoseob. You’re dreams. No all of your dreams-

"It's all right. We can always try next time." Doojoon assured.

"But-"

"He's right Yume. There's always a chance for us next time." Yoseob smiles. Yume could feel their sadness even more. Seeing them like this breaks her heart so she had an idea.

"Grab your jackets and follow me."

"Where-

"Just follow me."

Yoseob eyed everyone telling them to do as so and they did.

--

"You're kidding me? Ice skating? What? You want to show us some of your ice princess moves?" Junhyung snorted. Everyone including Kikwang and Dongwoon stood behind the class of the rink, wondering why they were here. Those two just came back from their dates or friend's.

"No actually we ALL are going to be ice princesses." Yume smirks but really though the reason why she brought them here was to let them have fun and cheer up.

"Yume you can even skate yourself." Yoseob admitted. Now everyone busted out laughing. Doojoon and Junhyung clutches on their stomach. "Unbelievable the person who brought us here can't even skate!"

Yume turns red. "I- I can so!"

Junhyung smirks this time. "Prove it in the rink."

Yume crosses her arms. "I will!"

Yoseob tug on her sleeve. "Are you sure? You cried when you fell on your bum." *I'm going to kill YOSEOB!"

--

Everyone was now in their skates and in the rink. It took quite a while for Yume to meet the center with Yoseob's help. "See. I manage to come out here."

Junhyung roll his eyes and skates away, gracefully. "I'm watching you."

"Yah Junhyung wait for me!" Doojoon glides but ends up bumping into Hyunseung who caught him. He patted his shoulder with a cheeky smile. "Thanks."

Yoseob and Dongwoon start playing tag with each other. "Hey don't leave me!" Yume shouted. She shakily steps forward. "Is not that hard really."

Hyunseung said looking at her with a smile. "Ah Hyunseung you should join them. Don't worry about me."

He shook his head. "Trust me. I'm a good teacher. Today you're going to learn how to skate."

As he starts to teach her someone was looking at Hyunseung with envy.

--

After long hours of learning Yume got the hang of it thanks to Hyunseung. "Wah! I know how to skate thanks to your teachings!  You should really teach some day."

Hyunseung rub the back of his neck from the comment. "It's nothing."

Yume laughs. "Thank you though."

"Yume I just saw you skate!" Yoseob skates towards them. "Yah Hyunseung did she cry when she fell?" Yume pushes him, making him land on his .

He groans and wails. "That wasn't necessary!"

She just stuck her tongue out and skates away. As she was skating she didn't notice she bumps into someone. A pair of arms grabs her waist, catching her from falling.

Yume grips on their shoulders then looks up with widen eyes. Kikwang was just staring back at her. *I didn't notice she's prettier up close.*

The position they were in didn't really look friendly. Doojoon saw this and beams. He nudges Junhyung on the shoulder making him stop his graceful glides. "What?"

Doojoon giggles and points. Junhyung looks and smirks. "Well look what we have here."

They were still in their position until Yoseob came barging in between them. "I hope I'm not disturbing your lovely session!"

Kikwang shook his head, nervously. "It really wasn't like that. We just bumped into each other that's all!"

Yoseob eyed him, curiously, "I know you Kikwang." Kikwang sighs. "Really it wasn't!"

"Yume what do you say-" He turns around to see her gone. Kikwang looks around. *She was just here.*

Yume got out of the rink, touching her beating chest. *What's wrong with me?*

--

Enjoy :D I hope I'm not writing lame chapters haha