They both like me?

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"Ooh when did she get a new bed?"

"I'm so jealous."

Yoseob and Doojoon were standing at the door of Yume's bedroom, admiring her comfy bed. "How come when I moved in you didn't buy me a bed." Yoseob frowns.

"I didn’t buy her a bed. I can't afford to besides you share a bed with me so why are you complaining?" Doojoon gave Yoseob a look.

He scoffs and walks in the room. "Yume wake up." Yoseob shook her arm, She stirred a bit then open her eyes slowly.

Yume sat up and yawns, rubbing her eyes. "What is it?"

"Who bought you this? I know you didn't because you can't even build Lego."

"Really you woke me up because of that? I'm going back to sleep. Get lost." Yume wave her hand at Yoseob and plops on the pillow.

Yoseob jumps on the bed and begins to hop. "What if I broke this masterpiece so then you'll have to suffer on the wooden floor with a crooked back?

Yume glared up at him and slams her pillow at his face. "I dare you."

Yoseob blinks and touches his head. "I only asked a simple question!"

He took her other pillow and hits her on the head. Then the two start going into a pillow war.

Doojoon shook his head. "You two quit it. What are you five?"

A pillow came flying to doojoon and smacks him in the face. "Aish you both asked for it!" Doojoon ran into his room and came back with a pillow.

"I'll show you not to mess with the beast!"

Kikwang was in the kitchen when he saw Doojoon sprint into Yume's room. *What is he doing...* Wide eyed Kikwang ran in the room then halted of the scene in front of him. *Pillow...fight?*

Feathers were everywhere, the sheets were all tangled on the floor with the three bodies wrestling with each other.

Kikwang drag Doojoon and Yoseob off Yume. "What's going on?"

"Gee its like everyday this question is mentioned." Doojoon grumbles getting up.

Yoseob cough out a feather and knocks his chest. "Yume won't tell me who bought her this bed."

"I did..." Kikwang drawled out slowly.

"What?"

Doojoon and yoseob grins at each other. "Do you like Yume?" Yoseob wavers a finger at him playfully.

"It's not really romantic the way I see it. Oh wait you bought her this too?" Doojoon spotted Taeyang's teddy bear on the floor. Before he could get it Yume snatches it quickly, clutching it against her chest.

"No! This is from someone else."

"Like who? Smiley boy?"

"How did you know?"

Yoseob whistled while Doojoon nodded thoughtfully. "Looks like you got competition Kikwang. Smiley boy got everything."

Kikwang turns red and walks out of the room. Yume stood up in alert. "Why would you say that! Kikwang doesn't like me or Taeyang!"

"My...my little sister you are so gullible. Kikwang bought you a bed but you didn't ask him too. Taeyang got you a bear. They both show their affections by these objects."

Yume tilted her head. "I...I don't understand."

Yoseob open his mouth but Doojoon signaled him to stop. "Come out to eat before everything is gone. I mean it." Doojoon chuckles, pushing Yoseob out of the door.

Yume stared at the closed door, at the bear then the bed. "They both like me?"

--

OOOOH MANS YUME YOU HAVE THE TWO HOTTEST GUYS OVER YAAAH!

Hey I'm back! It's been awhile since I touch this story but now I'm better than ever! I did lose quite a few subscribers obviously because I was slacking. Well then anyway I'm here. Summer is here. No school. I'm going to finish this story!!