Neighbor?

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"Yume please come out. The guys and I are very sorry if we made you feel this way. We should have known better and acted mature." Yoseob and the guys huddle outside of her door. Ever since the incident Yume hasn't came out of her room so the guys were worried.

She didn't answer. Yoseob turn to the guys. "Alright break down the door."

"BWOH!"

"Yah who will pay for it when it breaks down?" Doojoon eyed everyone making them shrink back, knowing he was right. "We can just use Junhyung since he did all of this. Come here." Yoseob grabs him. Junhyung pushes him away.

"I already said I was sorry!"

"Alright then Dongwoon. Get in position we are going to push you into the door." Dongwoon hid behind Kikwang. "No."

"Idiot!" Doojoon smacks Yoseob on the head. "Let's just leave her alone. She will come out when she feels better. Until then I'm going to the practice room. Dongwoon come with me."

"Oh me too!" Yoseob went after them so did Junhyung and Hyunseung. The only one left was Kikwang. He decided to stay. So if Yume needed anything he would help her but for some reason it felt weird that he's doing this.

It was silent outside enough for Yume to head outside. It was time to meet with Taeyang and Boss anyway. She put on her jacket and went for the door.

"Where are you going?" She stops midway and turns around, meeting eyes with Kikwang.

"Meeting Boss." Leave Taeyang out and no questions will be asked.

"Boss?" He stood there confused then remembered. The dog. About the dog....he did over reacted. It's just dogs weren’t a liking to him. "Oh-"

He ended his sentence when Yume disappeared. *She really wanted to leave?* Who wouldn’t since he was the jerk. She was probably still upset about it. He thought and somewhat he'll try to find a way to make her forgive him.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Taeyang had been watching Yume over since she met up with him and Boss. He felt right away that there was something wrong. She wasn't acting like her cheerily self.

Yume glance up at him while still petting Boss. "Nothing just a bit tired. Why?"

Taeyang shook his head. He understood so he didn't go any further with it.  "Want to walk one more route. I think Boss is up for it." He smiles, petting him.

"Yeah." One more route wouldn't hurt.

Yume tightens her grip on the end of Boss's leash. For a small pup he sure had great power to tug her everywhere, making Taeyang laugh at the scene.

Taeyang strolls beside her with his hands in his pockets. His eyes were wondering around anywhere but at her. "What do you for a living?" He was surprise by her sudden question.

"Just an ice breaker." She cheekily grins.

"I dance."

"Dance?" *Just like the guys and Yoseob.*

"Yeah. I mostly join dance competitions but lately I haven't only my friends did without me. I decided to take a break."

"A break why?"

"It was for my own risk. I can't afford to hurt myself again. So it'll be awhile until I get into dancing."

"Ah. It's most of been hard huh?"

Taeyang smiled. "It was." He notices Yume hands were getting red so he stopped her. "You wrap the leash too tight. It's too much pressure for your hand to handle." He took hold of her hands. *They're soft.* And unwraps the leash handle.  He took it instead. Yume flush red when she felt his hands held on to hers.

"You okay?"

She nodded. Their walk ended and Taeyang asks her if she wanted him to walk with her. Even though is not late he thinks he should her.

Luckily she decided to accept his offer. They arrive and stopped in front of the apartment. "You live here?" He asks.

"Uh huh."

He chuckles. "Funny because we live next door to you. So the boys you were talking about is Doojoon and his gang?"

Yume eyes widen. "You live next door wait we?"

"I live with 4 other roomies."

"And you know Doojoon and the rest?"

Taeyang nodded. "They're pretty cool but loud."

Yume laughs. "Yeah they are. Well I'm going to go in"

"Bye neighbor!" Taeyang waves.

Yume smiles. "Bye." She entered the apartment and was greeted by 6 beady eyes.

"Who was he?"

---

Dun dun dun! Taeyang is her neighbor XD Hahaa this chapter wasn't very interesting but hopefully the next. Hope you enjoy :D