I don't like her

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"What should we buy?"

"Just buy snacks. Lots of snacks."

Yume sighs and rubs her temples. Ah seriously the guys got sick by the match for some odd reason except Kikwang and her. So Doojoon demanded the two healthy people to buy them food.

Kikwang strolls the cart besides her as she drops an item in there. To the point it was a lot. Kikwang stops her. "Ah that's too much. I'm not full of money." He laughs.

"Don't worry I'll pay for all of it." She says still putting more snacks in the cart. He took away the box and places it back on the shelf. "I should be paying for it. The guys will like it if I did instead of you."

Yume didn't like the idea that it wasn't fair for Kikwang or her. "How about we pay half."

He stood in thought then nodded. "Okay and oh the guys would want ice cream too."

After buying the snacks they went back to the apartment and was greeted by a girl. Kikwang place the bags on the floor. "Sohee? What are you doing here?"

"Yeah Sohee just dropped by all of sudden with treats!" Dongwoon and Yoseob beamed.

Yume peeks over his shoulder. *Why is she here?!* 

"Just visiting that's all." She smiles then met eyes with Yume. "Hi Yume. Still here I see." Yume made a face but remain blank and didn't say a word.

Kikwang look at the girls, feeling something weird going on between them. He coughed to lighten the mood. "We bought ice cream!" He smiles holding up the bag.

"Ice cream!" The guys shouted.

All of them including Sohee sat in the livingroom floor and ate ice cream. Dongwoon pulls out a box of pocky. Kikwang snatches it and puts it behind him. "That's mine." Dongwoon pouted. "Yume your ice cream is melting." He pointed out.

"Better eat it up before one of us does." Doojoon joked.

"Actually I'm not hungry." She pushes the bowl in front of her. Yoseob frowns. "Are you sick too?" She shook her head. "I don't think it's a good idea if all of you ate ice cream when you're sick. Maybe porridge sounds good?"

The guys except Kikwang burst out into laughter. "Porridge!? Why would a sick person in mush up watery rice?!"

"I think that's the reason why people get sick even more because the porridge ends up looking like puke!"

Yume was taken back and didn't expect none of them to joke about this. "Really it isn-"

Sohee cut her off. "Come on Yume ease up a bit and just like the guys enjoy some desert."

Dongwoon gulped a scoop and nodded. "Agree." His eyes linger to Sohee's bag. "Do you have anything else in there?" Sohee took a out a box and smiles. "Homemade brownies."

The guys hover around her and start attacking. "You are the best!"

"Yah save some for me!"

"Share!"

Yume shook her head and sighs. She got up to the kitchen and help herself with water. When she turn around to place the cup in sink Kikwang appeared making her jump back.

He laughs at her reaction. "Sorry."

"It's okay." She went to walk away. "Um about the porridge...you don't mind if you can make some." Kikwang said quietly. Yume brightens. "Sure."

"Me too." Came in Hyunseung. He sat at the table and leans on the chair. Yume looks at him questioningly. "You're not eating brownies and ice cream."

He laughed will snorted. "I can't. My body is not in the state for some dessert. I can't be in a situation tomorrow morning when they fight over the toilet."

"Well I offered didn't I?" Yume shrugs and took out the pot. Kikwang glared at Hyunseung from the corner of his eye. Just his time alone with Yume he comes and the fact she's going to cook him porridge too made him mad. He sat across from Hyunseung.

Soon Yume was finished she set the porridge on the table letting it cool. Kikwang and Hyunseung eyed it. "Looks good." Kikwang said.

Yume smiles and gave them their bowls. Just then Sohee comes in. She went to the table. "Oh wow you're really good Yume." Yume didn't know if she should thank her or just ignore well she's nice after all. "Thanks."

"Here let me help." She took the bowls away from Yume. As she was pouring the porridge her arm titled the handles of the pot making it fall onto the floor.

Yume, Kikwang and Hyunseung stared at the floor with wide eyes. Sohee put her hand on and gasp. "I-I'm sorry Yume your porridge! I'll clean it up."

"It's okay I'll do it."

"You sure?"

Yume went onto the floor with a towel and wipes up the mess. Kikwang kneel beside her. "I'll help y-" "Kikwang you haven't taste my brownies yet. Hurry before the others grub it all." She pulls him away into the livingroom leaving him just to follow.

Hyunseung kneels beside her and took a rag. "I don't like her." He said in a low tone. Yume look up at him to see he had a serious face on. She just laughs. "You're not the only one."

With that comment this time Hyunseung let out a laugh. Kikwang furrow his eyebrows and looks back when he heard Hyunseung's and Yume's laughter.

He couldn't help but think they might be getting close...he didn't like that. Sohee turns his head and made him open his mouth. He let her feed him and smile when she put thumbs up.

*Hyunseung don't get too close to her.*

--

Booooo chapter I'll update the next day :D