Crazy morning

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"AHHHHHHH!"

The sudden scream woke everyone up. They all went out of their rooms to check it out except Yume who's still sound asleep. Turns out it was Dongwoon, looking like he witness a murder.

"Yah. What's wrong with you." Doojoon said, barley opening his eyes.

"There better a good reason for waking me up." Junhyung snarls.

"BLOOD!"

Doojoon smack Dongwoon on the back of his head. "Blood? What are you talking about?" Dongwoon bit his lip and pointed at the bathroom.

"Look if I forgot to flush I'm sorry." Yoseob sigh.

"NO BLOOD!"

"Aish! That's all he says! Let me check." Junhyung entered the bathroom then came back out with a shock expression. "That's a  load of blood."

Now everyone was curios and well frighten. Blood? Yoseob wave it off. "It's Kikwang who couldn't brush his teeth right and just let his teeth bled."

"What?!"

This time Doojoon smacks him on the head. He went inside the bathroom and brought something. He held it on the tip of his fingers with a napkin. "Is this what you're freaking about?" He eyed Dongwoon.

"What is it?"

"Hey it looks like something a baby would where when they pee or poop."

"But it looks like a slimmer version."

"It's a pad." Hyunseung said calmly with his arms crossed.

The four eyed this so called 'pad'. "P-Pad?" They all said at once. Hyunseung nodded. "Yep when girls ovulate they use-

The boys cried in horror, not letting Hyunseung finish because they knew what he meant.

 

"Morning." Yume came out of her room into the living room where the boys were. They awkwardly smiled. "Morning." Yume sense there was something wrong with their tone and what is with them? She just walked into the kitchen to see them eying her every move.

She shrugs it off and went to make herself toast. After she finishes she put her dish in the sink. Her widen when she saw what was in there. "YAHHHHHH!"

The boys became alarmed and ran into the kitchen. 'What's wrong?" Yoseob asks.

Yume pointed down at the sink. "This! Why did you put this here? How did you get it!?"

"Ask Dongwoon he brought it." Everyone push Dongwoon forward so he can explain. He whimpered and met eyes with her. "Well it-

"Forget it! But why would you put the pad in a cup filled with water?!"

"I thought it was soak up all the blood." Junhyung admitted.

Yume cried inside. This is so embarrassing! She dumps the pad in the trash and left to her room.

"Nice going Junhyung."

"Science isn't your subject in fact none."

"She hates us now!"

"And pads are the reason to soak up blood!"

"Why are you blaming me? Can a guy just experience something for once? Is not like I get a chance to this!" Junhyung shouted, annoyed that everyone was blaming him.

With nothing to say they remain back in the livingroom watching TV. "She's mad right?" Yoseob place an arm around Dongwoon shoulders. "Don't worry. She's probably taking her anger on cleaning."

"But there isn't anything to clean in there. Just the floor and-"

"Silence please Dongwoon." Doojoon messages his temples. He had the worse in this. He actually held it. Held that thing! Dongwoon got the message and closes his lip. Kikwang on the other hand was staring at Yume's door.

A small chuckle escapes from his lips. He found it funny how she can make such a hectic morning and how cute it was when she got all embarrassed. It reminded him when she bumped into him in the ice rink. He chuckles once again and now was getting weird looks from the others.

"What?" He said putting on his plain look.

They shook their heads and stare back at the TV.  Kikwang leans his on his arm. *Yume...I'm wondering if you're going to do more things that makes me smile. The guys are giving me looks, saying I'm crazy because I don't usually smile like this.  I am crazy. Crazy that I probably fell for you…. since day one.*

--

Random chapter I know XD Hahaha. Kikwang his slowly developing his feelings! GAH! Hope you enjoy !