Boss

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

I felt something an unusual wet feeling on my cheek. I wipe my cheek and open my eyes to see myself lying on a bench. I glance around, thinking back how I ended on here until then I remembered. I was bored so I saw this bench and decided to sleep it away.

O M G

That's so embarrassing! What if people who passed by did something or even probably made comments how useless I look sleeping in public!? But then again this neighborhood is not as busy as the others.

I gloomy sighed and spread my arms on the bench, feeling something wet again but on my hands. I slowly turn to look and gasp. "OMO!"

A white and black puppy was staring back at me! I pointed at it. "YAH! Who do you think you are!? I'm not able!"

What am I saying? I'm talking to a dog. Speak of it.... is it lost because the owner is not around. Not afraid of the puppy I lifted it up. "Yeap you’re a guy." I mumble.

"....Boss." I read his collar. "Your name is boss...what kind of person names his dog boss?! Unless your owner loves his Boss so much..." I picked him up in my arms and all he did was stare at me with those big popping eyes.

I stare back at him. "Quit it. I'm going to help find your owner."

After long searches for Boss's owner I quit since this was getting to nowhere. I hid Boss in my sweater in step in the apartment.

"I'm back!" I shouted, hoping there will be a no response.

"Yume!" Dongwoon zooms from his room and runs to me for a hug but I backed away quickly. "AH no hug!"

He stopped with his arms in the air. "Why? I was worried about you! You know what could of happened to you in this neighborhood since you're not familiar with it?! Lucky I said you were sleeping when Yoseob called he wanted to talk to you."

"He called when? When is he coming back?"

"Around this weekend...." His eyes traveled to my sweater. I follow his eyes and gasps. SHOOOOOT.  I turn away from Dongwoon and hissed. "YAH Boss stay still please! I don't want Dongwoon to find out!"

"Yume...is there something beneath your sweater? He asks, peering over my shoulder. I moved away to the living room. "Ahhaha what? Where's Kikwang huh? I actually miss that !"

Dongwoon gave me a look that he wasn't buying it. "I may tend to get lost a lot than the others but I know I'm smarter." He said with his arms cross.

I sighed. "Fine."  I lifted up my sweater revealing Boss, who's sniffing around. Dongwoon eyes brighten. "Aww you brought a puppy! You brought a puppy! YOU BROUGHT A PUPPY!" The last sentence he growled.

"W-what?"

Dongwoon looks back to the room then leans in to me, whispering. "Why did you bring him here? Pets aren't allowed since Kikwang is the one that doesn't have a liking to them."

ARGH! Another reason I can hate that jerk. I cuddle Boss in my arms. "But I can't just leave Boss.  I guess he ran away from his owner which who I've been trying to find all day!"

"Bring him back!"

"I can't!"

"He can't stay here!"

"But where will he go?!"

"Animal shelter!"

"NO!"

"What are you two yelling about in this hour? I just woke up from the best dream and I'm terrified it ended by you two." Kikwang says tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he walks out his bedroom to us.

Dongwoon pushes me behind him as I hid Boss in my sweater again. "Ahh it's nothing you can go back to sleep." Kikwang stared at us like if he knew we hiding something but he shrugs it off and head back to his room.

We both sighed. "That was close." Boss snuggle is way out of my sweater and starts to my hand. "Tomorrow we will find his owner." Dongwoon said heading to his room.

"Wait!" He stops and turns around.

"He isn't sleeping with me!"

Dongwoon chuckles. "You brought him here. So he's your problem."

Oh joy.

--

Guess who's Boss owner is.. XD Sorry for the long update I just finished my other fic so I'm going to update this more often now. Hope you enjoy!