Start over?

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"Hm?"

Yoseob glared out of the window. "Who was he?"

"Your boyfriend?"

"Best guy friend?"

The guys kept on throwing questions. Not enough for Yume to answer. She held up her hands. "Wait...he's none of that. Just a friend and besides he's your neighbor."

"Neighbor?" They all looked confused except Hyunseung and Kikwang. He didn't seem to be here. Hyunseung shook his head. "All of you are over reacting. Its just Taeyang. He knows how to treat ladies with respect. So Yume is fine."

Yume mouth him a thank you and he just return a smile. "Oh taeyang. Its just taeyang!" Yoseob chuckles. "You almost gave us a heart attack since you came home with a guy!" Doojoon grins.

Junhyung crack his knuckles. "Looks more like a stranger to me. Taeyang HA!" He scoffs, going back to the couch, being his lazy self. Dongwoon gave Yume a cup of water. "You look tired so here."

"You didn't have to but thanks." Yume took it with a smile. They guys roll their eyes at the youngest. "You can't win her heart like that idiot."

"I wasn’t trying to!" Dongwoon shouted, angrily. He stomps to the livingroom with a pout.

"Yoseob wouldn't accept you anyway. Yume needs a man Dongwoon. Understand?" Doojoon hit his chest implying he was the right one for her.

"I wouldn't except you either in fact none!" Yoseob said cheerfully.

Doojoon shot him daggers and sat on top of Junhyung. "YAH!"

Yume shook her head. Aw these guys. She went into the kitchen but accidentally bump into someone. Realizing who it was she kept her stare on the floor. "Sorry." She moves to the side and they did the same. Yume move to the other side and again they copied her movement.

She sighed and finally looks up at him. "Look I said I was sorry so can I get through please. I'm hungry."

Kikwang stares at her for a moment before taking her hand and pulling her with him. "Where are you taking me?!"

Kikwang lead her through the livingroom, which caught the guy’s attention. Yoseob became alarmed. "Kikwang where are you taking my pookie!?"

With a wave of his hand he said, " Yume is hungry so I'm going to show her places to eat around here."

They were both out of the door to even hear a reply from Yoseob. Yume snatches her hand away and rubbed her wrist. Kikwang notice he tugged to hard. "Sorry. I don't know my own strenght." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay." Yume sighs. Just then her stomach growled, making Kikwang smile in amusement.

She was now covered in a shade of red from embarrassment. Kikwang nodded towards the road. "Come. I'll take you somewhere to eat."

She steps back. "No really it's fine. I'll just eat whatever there's left at home."

He shook his head and grabs her hand. "You won't regret. I promise."

Yume looks up at him and sees that he really meant it. She couldn't decide that she should go since they both ended in a bad argument over a dog and the fact he said something hurtful, making it worse but then she was really hungry. It's best to save a life first right?

She decided. "Okay."

He smiles at her answer and leads her to a shop.

--

Kikwang and Yume were seated in an ice cream parlor. It's been awhile since Yume came here and she was glad that this was the place he chose.

She finished her sundae and watch Kikwang finishes his but he was already finished. He was watching Yume the whole time. She notices and looks away. "Thank you....for bringing me here."

"No problem."

But then there was something Yume wanted to say so she did. She shifted in her seat uncomfortly. "Um...." Kikwang tilted his head, waiting for her to finish. "About the dog I-"

He cuts her off. "You don't have to apologize. I was a jerk for overreacting over a dog and to say something very hurtful to you. I really didn't mean it. It's just dogs-"

This time Yume cut him off. "I know you don't like them Dongwoon told me and he warned me but I was too full of myself not to think of others. I should be the one to say sorry. Even though I knew I still kept Boss with me." She sighs, slumping on the chair.

Yume's little speech made Kikwang chuckle. Yume stares at him confuse. He sighs in his hands but kept a space for his smile that is shown.

"You're making this harder. Now I feel more guilty."

She sat up. "I didn't mean-

"The reason I brought you here was to start over and hope that you'll forgive the jerk I am. I know at first I wasn't the slightest guy you would be with but I’m not going to be that jerk anymore. Not that jerk that can hurt someone. I realize when I saw the face you made and left. It actually broke my heart....to see you like that. You looked really hurt. I didn't know my words could be so harmful. I'm sorry Yume for acting that way. I should have known better. I really didn't mean to hurt you so could we start over? As friends?"

Yume was speechless. She wasn't expecting this. Not now either. Kikwang the jerk face is actually willing to change to be a better guy just for her. WOW. She shook the thoughts away and smiles. *Hope this works.*

"I'm willing to start over."

Kikwang couldn't be any happier hearing her answer.

--

Yay they're on good terms now! XD Hoope you enjoy :D