Dropping at oppa's work office

The betrayals

                                                                    

Just like Sooyoung valued her auto, she loved her best friend Tiffany just as much, who had been there for her ever since they met when Tiffany moved to South Korea from the US to get in the entertainment business. She has been training for about 3 years to be a singer and dancer, not debuting yet but because of her bright and likeable personality, she had been appointed as an MC for music shows. Sooyoung is also in the entertainment business, she works as a rookie actress but because they don’t have enough opportunities for rookies like her, she thought about becoming a full time model.

She hesitated when she wanted to become an actress, and she is hesitating to go into modeling because her father did reluctantly agree to her becoming an actress and she thinks it will be the same again. He had wanted her to get into business management just like her brother, Siwon and when she went to college as a theater major not as a business major, he was infuriated but let it go because he still had Minho, his youngest son to cover her spot in the company.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany drove till they got to Siwon’s workplace. They got there in the evening because the company was far from the tennis court. Arriving in the building, the girls take the elevator to the 23rd floor.

Meanwhile Siwon who has been working all day, got a text form his sister saying she was on her way coming over, he texted back  “Shikshin,are you coming to help oppa with work?”,after a few minutes he got a reply “Oppa,that kind of work is for boring people”.

He smiled, not taking offense to her comment about his work and texted back“Maybe if you give it a chance like I did,you would like it too.It’s great work on the contrary” with a smiley face inserted.He got another reply from her “You know,if you weren’t my brother I’d think you were weird and oppressed”.

 

 

About half an hour after their texts, he heard voices in the office and waited for his sister to enter the room with a smile plastered on his face. Then come Sooyoung barging in ”Oppa,I’m here”. Both girls stepped in with a smile on their faces, then Siwon realized his sister brought company. He wiped the smile off his face as he was surprised to see Tiffany.

”You didn’t tell me you were bringing Tiffany” he said.”Annyeong Fany,how are you?”

Tiffany turned to Sooyoung and whispered “he called me Fany” with a hint of happiness, then making her way towards his desk ”I’m great,Siwon oppa,long time no see and you?”

“I’m great,it’s nice to see you.You look great,you don’t come by often…Ahh, sit down girls” they sit down, he continued  ” why did you want to see me again Sooyoung?”.

“Uhmm…I came to see how good you were doing at work and to tell youuu.....that mom is making dinner tonight and wants you to be there” she said cutely

“She’s cooking today?” he scoffed “Is she ordering food from restaurants to pass it off as hers?” he laughed.

“Shush,oppa.Mom doesn’t want people to know she can’t cook”.

Ooops, realizing she said it in front of Tiffany. Siwon looked at Sooyoung ”don’t worry,isn’t Fany your close friend,does it matter if she knows how bad of a cook our mom is? He paused  ”Wait,does mom actually think we don’t know she can’t cook?” he laughed.

Sooyoung said ”yeah, last time she cooked,I complimented her cooking only to find out later she ordered some of the dishes”.

Meanwhile Tiffany was silently taking notes on the type of girl she thinks Siwon might like, thinking “So he wouldn’t mind a girl that cooks for him?”

“Huh,Siwon oppa,we came to get you because your mom asked, are you almost done with work?” Tiffany asked.

”Yeah,I was arranging a few files before you girls came in,I’m done.We can leave in a few” he replied.

After some time, they left the office, took the elevator down. They were walking out of the building when Siwon stopped” hold on girls”.He walk away from them,towards the security guards, exchanged a few words and finally all three left the building with Siwon driving his own car a Jaguar XJ, followed by Sooyoung driving with Tiffany at her side.

 

In Sooyoung’s car. ”Tiff,do you wanna eat dinner with us tonight? Omma would be happy to have you taste her fake cooking” she smiled. Tiffany turned to face her ” Well,since it’s a family dinner night,I don’t wanna intrude,besides I had things to do.Anyway thanks,just drop me home Soo”.

She drops Tiffany at her house and continued driving on the path to her house.When she got there, Siwon had been home first since she got delayed dropping Tiffany off.