Sister time

The betrayals

                                                             

They get home; freshen up while Mrs.Choi  finished setting the table for dinner. She tells everyone the food is ready; the whole family quit their activities to spend dinner time together. Sooyoung hasn’t seen her little sister Sulli all day and they are as close as sisters can be, since she needed to tell her something she stopped by her room on her way to the dining room.

She knocks ,“Sulli,are you there? Can I come in?”

“Come in unnie” Sulli says inside her room, then Sooyoung opens the door to find her organizing what seemed to be notes.

“what’s up unnie? You have not been here all day?’ Do you have a boyfriend keeping you busy now?” Sulli teased

“Why does everyone ask me that? No I don’t. I’ve just been busy going to castings, auditions and meeting up with Tiffany. How was your day Ssul?” asks Sooyoung.

“Oh, the usual. Some days are good, some days are hard, nothing to worry about.”She answers

“What, is your business not doing well? I mean if you need help, I’m here.” Sooyoung worries immediately.

 

Sulli despite being a high schooler and part time model still ventured in business, making and selling clothing and accessories to youngsters. She had a business mind, not the way her father would have wanted but he still appreciated her efforts and supported her by investing in her business ideas. So far, she has been doing well business wise except for the occasional times when she doesn’t have enough time to devote to her business because of school work.

Her parents had made her promise that she would still do well in school even if she decided to start a business so early on, with such inexperience. Sulli was the mind behind her creations, as she herself sketched and designed most of what was to be created in her brand. She also had a small staff behind her to help make her brand successful.

 

“No unnie,it’s really nothing to worry about. I i…it’s just that it’s kinda hard for me to manage both school and business sometimes. I care about both and I don’t wanna give up one for the other, and I didn’t know how hard it would be when I started” Sulli said while pouting with a tired face.

Sooyoung who was still standing sat beside her on the bed ” Oh my little Sulliver.Like I said, I’m here for you, and I know you can do it but if you ever need it, I will help you” Sooyoung says holding her young sister.

“Thanks unnie,It wouldn’t hurt if you got your friend to help either” Sulli says with smile.

“Ok Sull,I will…Oh I forgot. I came here to ask you if you wanted to go shopping with me and Tiffany tomorrow?”.

“Shopping?  Ok,What time? Sulli asked

“In the afternoon but I don’t know what time exactly yet, depends on Tiffany’s schedule. I will tell you tomorrow, alright?”

“Alright,Soo” Sulli says as her and Sooyoung gets up from the bed, at that moment they hear Minho calling them from outside the hallway “Sooyoung,Sulli. What are you doing not coming? we’re all waiting on you two”.

“We’re coming” they both exclaimed as they rushed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This was a bit short,right? I will make longer chapters in the future.

 

Like I said before my story will be kinda detailed, and the other main character Jessica will come later on, just wait a bit, the story will be developing more also. Almost everyone in the story will have a story line even if minimal because I want to make a good story line.I will be updating again soon,leave comments and feedback,thanks!!!