S vs J - T vs J - S vs T (barbecue 2)

The betrayals

She gets to the door but noticed it wasn’t all the way closed, so she took a peek inside and saw Sooyoung undressing.She immediately turned her eyes away but turned and kept looking inside again then lastly decided to knock on the door and make her presence known.

The girl was almost half with only her top and underwear on; she lifted her top over her arms and took it off. She heard a noise and Jessica walked in.

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Sooyoung was surprised and quickly covered up her bottoms.

“I did but you didn’t answer so I got in” Jessica answered looking up and down at the girl. “You have a nice body” inspecting her.

Sooyoung put her top back on after that comment.

“Why are you here?” Sooyoung is angered.

“What? I can’t be here?” the other girl asks acting clueless.

“In case you haven’t noticed this is not a place you can just walk in as you please”.

“Really, it isn’t? Or is it that you just don’t want me here?”

“I asked y…”Sooyoung starts.

“I mean you are rather unfriendly and I thought we could get to know each other” Jessica interrupts her.

“I’m only unfriendly to people like you”.

“People like me how?”

“I only care to know why you’re here, not make small talks with you”.

Jessica looks down at herself.

“See that, your girlfriend purposely spilled drinks on me”.

“She doesn’t seem to like me either but I could careless”.

Sooyoung looked and saw the girl’s swimwear stained with a red liquid; her hair a bit damped so was her body.

“So what do you want me to do, scold her?”

“No, I need you to help clean me up and lend me your swimwear”.

“What?”

“Yeah, isn’t that the right thing to do after your friend spilled drinks on me?”

“I’m not cleaning you up, go back where you came from” Sooyoung is pointing to the door.

“I guess I should go tell Mrs. Choi how rudely you treat your future in-law”

“In-law?” Sooyoung scoffed “girls like you wouldn’t last a week with oppa if it wasn’t for your father’s company. He’s only with you because he was forced and you’re not welcome on my part”.

“What did you say?” Jessica felt insulted.

Sooyoung realized she said too much and decided to tone it down.

“I mean…let me get you a swimsuit” she runs to her closet, while mentally scolding herself ‘why did I go off on her? I need to stop before she tells on me’.

She comes back and hands Jessica a brand new swimwear. The girl took it with a sad face.

“You can change in my closet” she tells Jessica.

Jessica heads for the closet but stops in her tracks.

“So you think your bother is engaged to me only because he was forced, is that why you’re so hostile to me?”

Sooyoung thinks 'screw it' and takes a deep breath.

“I don’t like you because you’re just like the rest of them that come in and ruin our family except this time you got money”.

“Should you be making judgments when you barely know me?” Jessica turned to look at her.

“Let’s see, you’re the pretty girl with the cold attitude and probably only warm up to a few people. Who might think she’s entitled to everything, play around with men as she pleases. I’ve seen some like you before, shallow, narcissistic and only care about themselves. How am I doing so far?”

The girl continued with her harsh words not caring if it would hurt the other because she believes the most her parents would do is scold her if they knew she was giving Jessica a hard time.

“Like I said before I don’t really want to know you, you probably have no depth to you anyway”.

Jessica was nearing tears after hearing those harsh words but held it in, held in her pride.

“I’m sorry you make snap judgments but you know nothing about me. Like it or not, we’re going to be families, you’re gonna have to accept it” and before she disappears in the closet “At least one thing I’m not is closed-minded”.

She comes back after trying the swimsuit on.

“It fits. I’ll buy you one back to replace it later”.

“It’s fine, I don’t need it. Now leave”.

 

Minho’s friends came to the barbecue almost at the same time Minho came back to the house but this time he was with Krystal and they both thought it would be great if they went out instead of spending their whole day at the barbecue.

“We’re leaving. Me and Krystal are going out” Minho announced to everyone.

“What?” Sulli says shocked “You two are already dating?”

“Aniyo. We’re just going out as friends, nothing more” Krystal explained, blushing.

“Then why are you turning red?” Sulli says out loud,embarrassing Krystal when everyone stares at her face.

“I’m not red… it’s just a bit hot here” Krystal replied embarrassed.

They leave to be on their way to an amusement park. Krystal was really quiet in the car, Minho noticed.

“Are you okay, Krystal?”

“Yeah, I’m okay”

Minho still thought she looked a bit in the clouds and said “Don’t worry about my sister and what she said back there. She just likes to tease people”.

“Oh, I’m not worried about it” She says smiling.

 

The rest of the people at the barbecue decided to play a little game where you throw small rubber balls in cups; if you made a shot you would get a piggyback ride on a loser’s back.

Sooyoung threw the first ball and didn’t make the shot, Tiffany came next and did so Sooyoung carried her,piggybacked through the whole backyard.

“Oh My God, you’re so heavy” Sooyoung says breathing in air.

“Thanks for the ride Soo. I loved it, keep losing” Tiffany laughed.

Sulli’s turn came she lost, Jessica’s did and she made the shot so Sulli had to carry her around the backyard too. Mom was here cheering everyone on also. It was Tiffany and Sulli again, the loser Tiffany carried Sulli this time. Then Minho’s friends got to play at the game.

“Now it’s my and Sooyeon’s turn” Siwon says “I’ll go first then you go next Jessica”.

He goes and almost shot a perfect goal, but failed to get the ball in the cup. Then comes Jessica’s turn.

“Jessica hwaiting!” Siwon cheered on the girl.

Tiffany saw how nice Siwon was to her and became jealous. So she decided to make Jessica lose the game because she didn’t want Siwon to carry the girl and two losers can’t carry each other. She slowly approached Jessica who didn’t notice the girl behind her.

“Hwaiting!” Jessica answers back to Siwon.

Jessica concentrated on her shot, and she was ready to throw in the ball with people cheering on her at her back and right when she was about to make her shot someone pushed her elbow and she failed the shot.

“Noooo, what happened? You failed?” asked one of Minho’s friends who was expecting her to make the shot.

Jessica turned around frustrated to see who it was, and saw Tiffany with her back turned. She secretly admits to herself that if there wasn’t anyone around she would smack the girl hard.

Sulli and Siwon were the only ones to notice Tiffany’s foul when they saw her turning around with a smirk on her face, malevolent.

The game is over and everyone walks away to do other things but Sulli followed Tiffany inside the house. She poked Tiffany’s side almost whispering to her.

“Hey unnie, I saw what you did back there. Good job, fight for what’s yours!”

“What did I do?” Tiffany acts clueless.

“Ahh, don’t play around with me. I know what you did, I would have done the same”.

“How did you notice? I tried to be discreet, did anyone else noticed?” Tiffany asks worried.

“No, I don’t think so unnie. It’s nothing to worry about anyway”.

“Alright”.

 

Siwon who was also coming heard two girls talking almost whispering and heard part of their conversation.

“…I know what you did; I would have done the same”.

“…Did you notice? I tried to be discreet, did anyone else noticed?”

“No, I don’t think so unnie…”.

The girls part, Sulli went on her way and Siwon came in to see Tiffany.

“What were you two talking about?” He asks Tiffany.

“Nothing, you heard us. What did you hear?” Tiffany asked a bit concerned.

“I heard you ask if anyone noticed what you did.” Siwon questions her, all strict.

“It’s nothing oppa, go back outside”.

 

Tiffany hurriedly left upstairs since she needed to use the bathroom. She was done and came out to leave, when she saw Siwon waiting in the hallway.

He walked up to her because he had put two and two together.

“Oppa, why are you here?” Tiffany asks smiling.

“What were you talking about with Sulli before?” he asks her.

“Oppa I told you it’s nothing for you to worry about”.

“Were you perhaps talking about how you helped Jessica fail her shot at the game?”

“What?” Tiffany asks surprised.

“You heard me. You thought I didn’t notice what you did? Stop playing dumb”.

“Oppa how could you say that? You know I wouldn’t do something as petty as that”.

“Did you do that on purpose too? I actually thought you spilling the drinks was an accident”

“Why are accusing me like that?” Tiffany asks getting angry.

“Don’t get angry, you know what you did. I’m not accusing you, you put yourself there”.

“Then what are you doing right now?”

“I’m telling you to lay off. And you’re right you are petty for doing this and denying that you did. Did Sooyoung put you up to this?” He asks.

“No Siwon she didn’t, I’m telling you I didn’t do this. What do you want me to say?”

“Stop lying, I hate liars!” He says raising his voice, leaving the girl heartbroken and feeling guilty.

 

Tiffany went right back inside the bathroom to cry her eyes out, beating herself up “Pabo,Pabo”, “Why did you do that when there were other people there, Pabo!”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Readers, I hope you are happy with this fic,I try my hardest, enjoy!