break up

The betrayals

Meanwhile, Sooyoung left to go upstairs to her room after hanging out with Jessica for so long, while walking the corridor she saw Siwon from the back leaving a room. She was going to call him but she realized that the room wasn’t his but Tiffany’s so she wondered why he was coming out of there.

 

While strolling near the dock alone, Krystal stumbled upon the new couple, her ex-boyfriend and Yuri.

Krystal and Minho stared at each other before she decided to speak up “Oppa, you two look good together” she said while smiling bitterly.

“We do, right?” Yuri smiled excitedly “It’s the best thing that ever happened to him”.

“Alright, goodnight” Krystal greeted before leaving the new lovebirds.

“Why do you look like you miss her?” Yuri asked Minho frustratingly after Krystal left “What good did she ever bring you?” she said angry.

“I don’t miss her okay, I just feel sorry towards her because of how we broke up” Minho kissed Yuri.

“Don’t ever think about her, don’t ever miss her, and don’t ever talk to her. In fact, don’t even look at her.”

“Wow, you have a lot of restrictions, don’t you?” he laughed.

“My love is as big as those restrictions” she jumps on him wrapping her legs around his waist while he held her securely, she made out with him at the beach while Krystal secretly watches in pain.

Minho and Krystal were now exes, having broken up for a few weeks now. Not even a week after they had broken up, had she heard that Minho and Yuri were already in a relationship. Krystal had kept it secret that the two were broken up, because she didn’t feel like she was ready to move on, so she kept quiet about it.

 

“I love you Sull!” Taemin confessed again to Sulli while feeding her.

“Thanks” Sulli said caught off guard “the food here is really good” she ignored his affection.

He had reserved a date for the two of them to enjoy at a restaurant, he loves pampering her. She loved getting pampered and always readily received his affection and attention but never really reciprocate, not knowing just yet what her real feeling are towards him.So she was always careful about how to show her affection to him, holding back as much as she can.

“Do you love me too?” Taemin asks.

“Would I be with you if I didn’t love you?” Sulli asks back with a question.

“Well, that’s true” he reasoned for a moment “but I still wanna hear you say it to me.”

She stared at him not knowing how to go about saying those words, when her phone rang at that exact moment. She picked it up to hear a girl crying at the end of the line.

“What’s going on? Are you okay?” Sulli asks.

She only heard rambling “Calm down, calm down and speak so I can understand.”

“Stop freaking out, I will be there in a little while, just wait.”

“I have to leave” Sulli says to Taemin after she hanged up the phone.

“What’s going on?” he asks.

“Krystal just called me, and she’s having a meltdown…”

“Why, what happened?”

“She and Minho broke up but he and Yuri are already together doing things.”

“Things?”

“Yeah, I have to go see her and help her.”

“Okay alright go!” he said but inside he was really disappointed that she had to leave to take care of someone else’s problem but he was kind enough to understand.

 

“What’s going on? Why are you in the bathtub?” Sulli rushed to Krystal’s room to find her in a bathtub full of water, crying her eyes out.

“It really hurts the way he treats me” she choked on her own tears.

“Calm down so you can speak.”

“I really didn’t know I meant that little to him. We’ve broken up but he was in a relationship three days after we broke up.”

“What! Three days?” Sulli was shocked by her brother’s actions.

“I saw them kissing so passionately, nothing like me and him have ever done before. It was so disgusting; I can’t erase the images out of my head.”

“Then why did you stay and watch?”

“Because I wanted to know if he loved her, because I wanted to know if she was better than me.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you two broke up.”

“Turns out, he loved her more than me. I could tell by the way he made love to her.”

“What?” even his sister was shocked “Get up get up” she pulls Krystal out the bathtub.

“Where are we going?” Krystal asks teary eyed.

“We’re going to my brother’s.”

“No No! Never. I can’t I can’t, I’d rather die than beg him to take me back. I don’t ever want him to see me crying like this over him."

“What’s the point of crying if he doesn’t know how you feel?”

“I just need to get him off my chest” she cried “so let me do so. He ignored me, and acted like I was never anything to him. I think he was with her even before we broke up.”

“I mean why wouldn’t he cheat? She’s like the better version of me, richer, more mature, more popular, prettier, classier, and I’m just a kid so why would he waste his time on me?”

“No, you’re not. Look I can’t disagree about her looking more sophisticated than you, but I’m almost sure it’s you he still loves.”

“Of course you’d say that. He’s your brother, so you’d do anything to make him look good.”

“No I wouldn’t. I love him as my brother but right now I don’t like him too much for what he’s doing to you.”

She approached closer to Krystal who was sitting on the bathroom floor and hugged her while she cried “I’m sorry he did this to you.”

“Maybe crying will help me get over him” Krystal said almost quietly.

 

 

 

It has been itching her this whole morning to ask but she couldn’t bring herself to do so without offending the two people she suspected.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” Sooyoung questioned her brother after thinking so long about the scene she saw last night.

“What is it?”

“What were you doing in Tiffany’s room last night?”

“Tiffany’s room?” he sounded caught off guard “uhh I was just getting my gift from her.”

“Really? Then why were your clothes so disheveled while you were coming out? Your hair was messed up, even your shoes weren’t completely on.”

“Why? Why are you asking all those questions?” he was almost speechless that he was caught.

“You two didn’t by any chance do anything stupid, did you?”

“What do you mean by stupid?”

“You didn’t sleep with her, did you?”

“No, I didn’t” he said avoiding her gaze and getting nervous “Stop asking me questions.”

She watched her brother’s actions and noticed that he was lying so she decided to leave him alone but dig further to find out the truth.

Sooyoung purposefully sat alone at lunch with Tiffany to find out what really went on with her and Siwon.

“Tiff, what did you do last night?”

“Uhm, I ate ice cream and went to bed.”

“Ice cream? With my brother?”

“Why would it be with your brother? I said I was alone.”

“Then why did my brother come out of your room last night?”

Tiffany slowly turned to look at Sooyoung “ Y-You saw us” she stuttered.

“Yeah.”

“I was just giving him his gift and asked him to come to my room, that’s it.”

“Then why did you lie?”

“Because I didn’t want you to know, because I was afraid you would overreact.”

“Why would I overreact when I wanted you two to be friends?  Unless you’re lying, and you did something else, something more.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know very well what I'm talking about Tiffany” Sooyoung reasoned out the scenario to her “A guy and a girl in one room but the guy comes out all disheveled and suspicious. Then both of them are sketchy about what they did last night and together. She lies, he avoids the questions, he’s nervous and so is she” she looked straight in Tiffany’s eyes “Did you sleep with Siwon last night?”

“No I didn’t. Gosh leave me alone” Tiffany ran away from Sooyoung and avoided her for the rest of the day.  

 

It was their last night at the resort so they all decided to enjoy it before they left. Taemin and Sulli went out for a walk after dining together. They walk to the shore, the cold night sea water fluttering their legs until they got to a small pier and stayed there to talk when suddenly Sulli’s phone rang.

“Uhm, sorry but I have to take this” she excused herself to pick up the call and came back.

“Taemin I’m sorry but I have to go again.”

“Go where? He asks “You did the same thing to me last night and now you wanna leave me again.”

“It’s Krystal she needs me okay.”

“Why don’t you stop getting involved in your brother’s love life? They are having troubles, they can take care of it. Why are you there to pick up the pieces for Krystal?”

“Because she’s my friend and my brother is the reason why she’s like that in the first place” Sulli turned to leave.

“Sulli” he pulled her forcefully to face him “I’m asking you not to leave me here alone right now.”

“I’m sorry but she still needs me.”

“It’s not your problem to console her every time something happens.Do you even care about me and my feelings?” he yelled and shook her violently.

“Let go of me” she struggled to get out of his grip, when he wasn’t letting go she slapped him and started to leave.

“If you leave right now, then we’re done” he said.

She looked back one more time and disappeared,leaving him there.

 

 

Sulli went to Krystal’s side all upset about what had just happened with her and Taemin.

“What happened this time? What’s going on?” Sulli asked seeing Krystal's disheveled hair.

“She attacked me tonight, Yuri attacked me and Minho took her side.”

“Why did she attack you?”

“I met her at the spa, we kinda somehow started arguing when she threatened me to stay away from him and I said something kinda mean so we got into a fight. She ripped my hair out and beat me up. I was finally fighting back when Minho came back and saw me biting her so he got really mad at me. He said some things that made me really angry so I hit him too.He looked at me with so much disgust and left with her.”

“Maybe you and Yuri should stop fighting so much.”

“She never liked me so she’s gonna stop at nothing to rub it in my face. Now because of this, Minho thinks I’m the bad guy.”

“Why do you care so much if he sees you as the bad guy? As far as I know you guys are over” Sulli said harshly, clearly upset about something; Krystal noticed.

“I mean I just think there’s…”

“No chance he will ever take you back again after he saw you attack Yuri.”

“But I didn’t attack her,she..."

“But that’s what he saw, so now he thinks the worse of you” Sulli said gloomy and upset.

“I’m sorry Sulli but are you alright?” Krystal asks seeing the other girl clearly upset so she decided to forget about her own problems and ask her what happened.

“No, I’m not. Because you called me here and I made the mistake of coming he said we were over.”

“Taemin said that? I’m sorry I didn’t know you were with him. I’m really sorry that happened.”

“What was I thinking?” Sulli said angry and threw her phone “I’m so stupid, now I messed up everything.”

“I’m sorry I made you come here to deal with my problems, I shouldn’t have done that.”

“It’s okay, but just take care of your problems with Minho and Yuri by yourself from now on. Now I’ve got my own problems to deal with” she said picking up her broken phone and leaving Krystal’s room.

 

 

“I heard Krystal and your brother broke up.Now your brother is making her suffer and she’s crying over him. Maybe I should punish you for what he’s doing to my sister” Jessica said to Sooyoung, both of them standing outside on a balcony drinking.

“Punish me? Why me?” Sooyoung smirked.

“Because I would like to see how much you would beg me to let you off the hook” Jessica flirted.

Sooyoung laughed all drunk “What? Who says that to people?”

“I do..” Jessica approached her, staring in her eyes “to someone I like” and softly pressed her lips against Sooyoung, they kissed sweetly with their eyes closed.

“Sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing” Sooyoung broke their kiss and stood at a distance “That was just wrong.”

“No, it’s not wrong” Jessica pulled her again and they shared another kiss.

“Stop stop it!” she pushed Jessica off “You’re just drunk and don’t know what you’re doing.”

“I know what I’m doing, I’m seducing you because you’re very tempting. Plus you're the only one who's drunk. Be careful so I don’t have my way with you tonight” She said just to get a reaction out of Sooyoung.

“I’m not into what you’re into so just knock it off."

 

It’s been weeks since they’ve been back from the resort and Sooyoung had finally started working again, and going on photo-shoots for the brand she got chosen for. She was on magazine page spreads, on commercial billboards and soon she was promised to be in commercial films and advertisement. Her latest magazine cover shoot was released, and she was starting to gain some popularity.

“Sooyoung what is this?” her dad smacked the magazine picture in front of her “What is the meaning of this?”

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung was confused.

“Do you know how embarrassing it is when I see my coworkers and friends drool over pictures of you with barely any clothes on? I can’t even tell them that’s my daughter.”

“Dad, that’s my work, that’s what I do at my job.”

“That’s your job, taking your clothes off?”

“Dad, I’m not even , I have clothes on” Sooyoung yelled in frustration.

“Yeah, a little piece of fabric. I don’t like this job for you.”

“Then are you gonna hire me at your precious company?” she asked and he didn’t respond “that’s what I thought. Maybe your friends have good eyes. And I’m not quitting my job just because you don’t like it dad” she said and walked away from the conversation.

Mrs. Choi was listening in on the conversation.

“Dear, when are you ever gonna approve of her or support anything she does?”

“I don’t know, maybe when she grows up.”

“Don’t you think you’re being too hard on her?”

“No, I’m not. Do you think these pictures of your daughter are acceptable?” he showed her the magazine.

“What is this really about? You’re not like this to Siwon, or Minho or Sulli so why are you like this to her?”

“I’m like this because she’s my first daughter and I want the best for her. What I wanna know is why you’re not questioning her choices?”

“Questioning? Why? Are you questioning something else other than her choices?”

“Don’t go there!”

“Why wouldn’t I go there? You’ve always doubted her, just like you’ve always doubted me.”

“Why wouldn’t I? Don’t you think I have a valid reason to doubt both of you since…” he said angry and couldn’t finish his last words.

“Since you don’t believe she’s your real daughter.”

“I don’t believe she’s my real daughter because you cheated on me. Now whose fault is that?” he yelled.

“So you still can’t get over it after all these years and still doubt me?”

“Maybe if you haven’t gone around behind my back, I would’ve treated her better.”

“How can you to your own daughter? I mean, it’s so obvious that she’s yours, she resembles you so much” mom teared up.

“She doesn’t look one bit like me. This is one other reason why I doubt her, because I would’ve been sure if she had look like me but she looks…she’s like your mirror image.”

“It’s because you’re too blind to see the truth, you believe in what you want to believe. She clearly shares your traits but you’re so hung up on something that happened so many years ago” mom was exasperated of dealing with the same thing she’d dealt with in the past.

“It’s not so many years ago for me. How do you think I’ve felt then when you cheated with her real father?”

“You’re her real father you moron. How dare you insult my integrity as your wife?”

“You’ve lost your integrity with me many years ago so it’s not just now” he said releasing all his anger “I had to pretend to love her and care for her because I loved you and wanted to give us another chance so I treated her like a daughter but you know very well she’s not mine. That’s why you’ve never wanted to take a DNA test, because you’re not confident that she’s mine.”

“Okay so that’s how it’s gonna be? Then let’s do a DNA test on her.”

“Don’t you think it’s a little too late now, when I have already raised the daughter of the man you loved?”

“She’s not his daughter, and you were always the man I’ve loved. Why can’t you believe that? And if you wanna play the blame game, then why do you think I cheated on you?”

“Why? You tell me, because as far as I know all I was doing at the time was working to provide a life for our family.”

“Oh stop playing victim. Don’t act like you were never absent, unavailable and a workaholic for us to have even acted like we were husband and wife. You never had time for me, and it was always your damn job. I was ignored by my husband and deprived of an intimate life so yeah I got it from another man so I’m not the only one to blame here.”

“Oh cut me some slack. He was my friend, and I was working hard for us, for our family. If you had been a good wife then you wouldn’t have went behind my back and screw my friend. Don’t excuse your whorish behavior” He said and immediately got slapped by Mrs. Choi.

“I will move out. You disgust me.”

“No, you can’t move out, what will the kids think? Don’t you think it’s a bit late to do so now?” he held her arm firmly.

“Then what should I do when my own husband humiliates me. Apologize or I will move out.”

“Okay, I will get on my knees to apologize if you get a DNA test and she’s mine but I will kick both of you out if she’s not my daughter. Deal?”

She looked at him, anger and hurt in her eyes “I don’t think I can ever see you the same way again.”

“Stop crying. Are you too afraid to do the DNA test, is that why you’re trying to play the victim?”

“No, I’m afraid you will find out that a girl you have been raising for years is not your daughter.”

“Now does that mean you will get her a DNA test?” he thought she was being sarcastic on purpose.

“No” mom said looking at him straight in the eyes “I’m saying she’s not your daughter.”

He laughed.

“Isn’t that what you want me to say? She’s not yours!”

“Get a DNA test or I will kick you out before you can even think of leaving.”

 

It’s been 2 months since Sooyoung had started working for the brand. She was so busy doing photo-shoots, commercials, interviews and more. The company marketed her to become the new popular spokesperson for their brand. It was the most success she ever had in her years of trying to break in the entertainment industry, she was grateful and humble so she made sure not to involve her work life with her personal life but that was about to be over soon.

She got called one day in the PD’s office to have a conversation about the job.

“Miss Sooyoung, you’ve been doing a great job, but as we’ve told you before we’re gonna pair you with other models and actresses too.”

“I know, I was wondering when you would introduce the other models.”

“We’ve got the actress Yoona who’s gonna be our new model along with you. We also have two other models already selected coming in later but we’ll get to them when it’s the right time. We’re choosing to promote more than one girl at a time just to better market our brand, from the people that sell it to the people that wants to buy it. In short, we want variety and success.”

“Can I know who the other models are since you’ve said they’re already selected?” Sooyoung asks excited that she was gonna work with one of Korea’s best actresses Yoona, but worried she might lose her spotlight and success if more than one person comes in after her.

“You might know them already but we’re keeping it all under-wraps and secret since we have very strong competitors that would do anything to snatch and make offers to our models and steal our marketing strategies away from us. That means no one other than the people in charge of making the decisions can know.”

“Oh, I see. When is Yoona coming?”

“Today, you two have a photo-shoot together today.”

“Oh my, I didn’t know.”

“Get ready for hair and make-up, she’s coming in one hour.”

When Soooyung heard that, she freaked out and hurriedly started preparing for the photo-shoot and to meet Yoona.

 

There was the girl at the door making her entrance; Sooyoung was in awe of her beauty seeing the actress for the first time entering the room. She was tall, slim, fair-skinned, with long tresses, doe-eyed and possessed pretty features all around. She looked like an angel to Sooyoung’s eyes.

“Hi, my name is Yoona. I’m the new model, I’ll be working together with you” she said standing in front of Sooyoung, waiting for a handshake.

Sooyoung was mesmerized and didn’t say anything.

“Hello? Are you still here?” Yoona smiled and waved.

“Uhm, yeah I’m Sooyoung...I’m new”  Sooyoung was coming back to earth  and shook hands with her “I mean, I’m also new, welcome” she stuttered.

“That’s great. Could you show me where hair and make-up is?” Yoona asks before turning to walk around, Sooyoung followed.

“I’m a big fan of yours Yoona-ssi” she blurted out then got embarrassed at her sudden outburst.

“You are?” Yoona asked smiling.

“Yeah, ever since you started acting when you were younger. You are my role model.”

“Wow, I didn’t know I had such a big fan.”

“Yeah, you do” Sooyoung stared “I have watched all your movies, all your appearances and all your dramas.”

“Don’t tell me you’re one of those stalker fans, are you?”

“What?” Sooyoung was embarassed Yoona misunderstood her, and she stayed mouth open stuttering “I...I didn’t mean….”

“I was just kidding, close your mouth. You seem to know a lot about me and my work.”

“Oh, you were just joking” Sooyoung laughed “Truthfully you inspired me to get into the entertainment industry.”

“So how long have you been in the industry?” Yoona asks.

“A few years but I could never achieve much success.”

“You know I saw you on TV last week?”

“You did?”

“Yeah, and I admit you caught my attention. You sound promising and have potential, I see why the company picked you, they must’ve seen something good in you. Just a matter of time before everyone else does and you become successful.”

“Wow, Goddess Yoona is giving me compliments!” Sooyoung exclaimed in awe.

Yoona blushed “I don’t really like being called a goddess. Honestly, it doesn’t fit me, I’m far from one.”

“And you’re humble too.”

Yoona laughed “don’t treat me like some veteran actress, just treat me like you treat everyone else, like an equal or a friend. Then I will feel comfortable.”

“Ok, you don’t have to worry about that, but I can’t promise I won’t fan girl over you” Sooyoung said with conviction.

“Wow, you’re such a character already. Why do I have a feeling I’m gonna like you?”

“Because you will Yoona-ssi. I’m a nice person!”

“I can see that” Yoona laughed and they both went ahead to continue preparing for their first photo-shoot together.

“If you need any help or pointers on how to nail all your photo-shoots you can come to me, I have plenty of experience” Yoona said to Sooyoung in the make-up room.

“Thank you Yoona-ssi.”

“You’re welcome, I’d be happy to help.”

 

 

“Thank you Sooyoung-ssi for meeting with me” Yoona said standing up to greet Sooyoung at the coffee shop “Have a seat.”

“Thank you for inviting me.”

“What would you like?” the waitress came to them.

“Uhm, can I have a latte with French toast?” Sooyoung asked the waitress.

“Can I have tea with some fruits?” Yoona asks in turn.

“Is that how you stay fit?” Sooyoung asks in relation to her food order.

“That and the gym” Yoona answered but she noticed the waitress still standing in front of them so she looked up.

“Can you sign me an autograph Miss Yoona?” the waitress hands her a notepad and pen.

“For the waitress serving me, yes” she signed it and handed the notepad back to her  "that’s my friend Sooyoung, she’s a model too. We’re gonna be working together on the same brand, watch over her and support her too please!” Yoona said to the waitress, promoting Sooyoung as only someone with her experience knew how to do effectively.

“Hi, Miss Sooyoung. Nice to meet you, I hope you’ll come to our shop often too” she shook Sooyoung’s hands “Thank you both” she said and went back to get their orders.

“You’re so nice to everyone” Sooyoung said looking at Yoona “Can you sign me an autograph too?” she said suddenly pulling out a paper and pen.

“Oh my god, you’re so cute” Yoona couldn’t believe how star-struck Sooyoung was, after Yoona signed it she herself pulled out a small agenda book from her purse and a pen and handed them to Sooyoung.

“What is that for?” Sooyoung asks puzzled.

“I want you to sign me an autograph too, so that way when you become famous I can say I was friends with you.”

“What does that even mean?” Sooyoung laughed.

“It means when you become famous I might be one of those people watching you from the sidelines, admiring you like you’re doing right now for me because…” Yoona said and took out a magazine “the cover came out today, and we look stunning on it” Yoona showed her the magazine cover of their photoshoot.

“Wow, oh my god. It’s amazing” Sooyoung looked at the cover excited and overwhelmed “Until now the brand had never put me on such a big name magazine cover, I’m so happy.”

“Well you have someone to thank for that” Yoona said pointing to herself.

“Thank you thank you” Sooyoung said. Got up her seat, walked towards Yoona and planted a kiss on her cheek.

“What are you doing? We’re in public” Yoona got shocked by the reaction.

“Sorry unnie, I’m just so happy.”

“Aren’t you too excited?”

“Yes, I am. Unnie let me pay for our meal today.”

“You don’t have to.”

“It’s okay unnie, I’m offering.”

“Wow, you really happy for this, aren’t you? I haven’t seen someone this excited in a while.”

“Yeah, I’m really happy unnie!” Sooyoung squealed while looking at the cover.

 

 

Sooyoung spent a whole month being professionaly occupied, taking photo-shoots, making it to more magazine covers along with Yoona. She admit she had popularity on her own, but Yoona made everything that much better and popular with her veteran experience. Sooyoung was so tired at night, that when she got home she would go right to sleep with no shower.

"Unnie, I need to talk to you" Sulli came in the room to find Sooyoung lying down on her bed.

"Not now Sulli, I'm tired."

"Unnie, I'm...me and Taemin are not talking right now."

"What? were you mean to him again,is that it?"

"No unnie, I just made a mistake."

"Well then,now go fix it and leave me alone. I need to sleep kid, I'm tired."

 

"I thought you wouldn't make it" Yoona exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. I was just so tired I overslept" Sooyoung whined, rubbing her nape.

"Reason why we're having this massage."

"A massage?"

"Yeah, I know how it feels when you first start this demanding job so I'm treating you to a massage."

"Thank you unnie, you're so nice. No one has ever been that nice to me" Sooyoung said with a hint of sadness.

"Really?" Yoona asks curious.

"Yeah, but it's nothing" Sooyoung brushed the subject aside.

Both girls went into a little private room to get undressed.

"You have a nice body" Yoona undressed Sooyoung's body with her eyes, it made Sooyoung uncomfortable.

"Unnie, what's wrong? why are you staring?"

"Your body, it's very nice and slim. Maybe you should bare more of it for our next photo-shoot."

"No,no I couldn't. My dad already doesn't approve of my job."

"Your dad? well, how much does he know about what you do?"

"Not much honestly."

"You do know they're gonna ask you to bare it a little more eventually, right?"

"Who's they?"

"People, companies, brands that are gonna hire you to either model or act."

"But I don't want to" Sooyoung said hesitant.

"Have a little more confidence" Yoona slaps her .

" *Gasp* Unnie!"

"What? you kissed me without permission once, don't you remember?

"That was once,on the cheek!"

Yoona suddenly stops to look at something sitting on a small table.

"What is it,unnie?" Sooyoung asks,looking for whatever is distracting Yoona,but it was a simple newspaper.

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung asks quietly, then looked at the newspaper title "Yoona rumored to be dating Donghae."

"Unnie,you're dating!" Sooyoung exclaimed in shock,looking at Yoona.

"No, shouldn't you know that as one of my biggest fans?"

"Yeah but it just announced it right there like it was true."

"You really shouldn't believe everything you hear on the news."

"To be honest a lot of fans have always thought you two were dating. Many of your fans ship you with him."

"I wish it were true, but it's not. I liked him ever since I was younger, even wrote him a letter but he never even looked my way. I guess I'm not his type."

"No unnie, I don't think that's it. There's no way men wouldn't like a girl like you. Maybe it's because he's too busy."

"Busy but he still dates around. He avoids me like the plague, I don't know why."

"I'm sorry unnie!"

"Don't be" Yoona said coming out of her melancholic mood "Now tell me about yours. Do you have a love life,any lover?"

"I don't really...not really...nobody."

"What about that rumor you have with Changmin?"

"We just met a few times."

"A few times" Yoona quoted with her fingers "Seems like to me there's no smoke without fire."

"Okay unnie, we're going out,secretly.He doesn't want noise,neither do I."

"Huh, protecting your celebrity image I see."

"Yeah, because if people knew I was sleeping with him..."Sooyoung blurted out "I mean,going out with him, I'd be destroyed by his fans."

"Sleeping hmm? Don't make a slip of the tongue again and I will also act like I never heard that" Yoona said diplomatically.

"Okay unnie" Sooyoung answered getting ready to run out in shame and embarassment.

"Was it good?" Yoona yelled after her, laughing. Sooyoung ignored her teasing and ran out of the room quickly.

 

 

One day before Sooyoung and Yoona walked into work, they saw a teenage girl waiting at the entrance of the building coming towards them as soon as they got off their van. Sooyoung and Yoona became so close, they would go to work together. So that day they walked out of the car,the girl came rushing towards them with tomatoes in hand throwing it at them.

"I hate you Yoona,stay away from Donghae oppa!" she threw the tomatoes, some at Yoona then at Sooyoung "You both !!" and she ran away.

"That little b*tch!" Sooyoung exclaimed in frustration, dusting her stained clothing.

"Watch your language Sooyoung. You don't want people starting a scandal with just your words,we're in public. Let's go" she pulled Sooyoung and they entered the building "Let's change our clothes when we're done with the filming."

"Yoona-ssi, Sooyoung-ssi!" the PD called them.

"Yes,we're coming" they rushed out of the dressing room together.

"Today, we have brought in the other two models. We're bringing them in a little earlier than expected but let's hope everything's gonna work out well today. It's your first official shoot with the four of you and we want it to make an impact.Please get along,please support the girls coming in right now,thank you both!"

"Girls,come in!" the PD said out loud after talking to Sooyoung and Yoona.

The two newer models for the brand entered the room at once,walking together with so much confidence.They were tall,y,slim,curvy with gorgeous faces.

"Yuri!" Yoona exclaimed in excitement "I didn't know it would be you,I get to work with you again."

Both Sooyoung and Yoona noticed Yuri first and then...

"Jessica" Sooyoung was confused seeing who the other model was "What are you doing here?"

 

 

The update took longer than expected but it's finally here.Comment,upvote and subscribe,thank you readers!