sabotage

The betrayals

They’re in a booth at the restaurant talking.

“Are you sure you can do this?”

“Don’t worry, I can handle it. Piece of cake”

“Alright text me the picture when you’re done”

“Great, now let’s roll”.

 

While walking out the agency building she felt someone following her, she quickly turns around to see who it was.

“Are you Jessica?”

“Yes, who are you?”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Yoo Hyuk. I work here”

“Nice to meet you too. You work here, how come I’ve never seen you before?”

“I’m new here, please take good care of me” he bows to her.

“Alright” Jessica smiles bowing back.

“Can I walk you out?” he was really charming and friendly. So convincing to the point of earning her trust. He smooth talks her ,asks her out and they both agreed to meet later the same day.

 

 

“She caught the bait, it’s working as planned” a text came in.

“What is going to happen next?” a text is sent back.

“We will meet up later for some drinks. Don’t worry, I got everything under control”

“I trust you, don’t fail me”

“You’re not the only one who does right now”.

 

 

Jessica and Yoo Hyuk meet up later that night for drinks, they get to know each other and had a lot of chemistry.

“I’m glad I get to know you beautiful Miss Jessica” he tuck a piece of hair behind her ears “You’re more beautiful in real life”.

“You think so?” she asks all giggly and flattered. “You’re very charming yourself”.

“Getting compliments from you.Wow! something I thought would never happen”.

“Not many people get compliments from me so I really mean it”.

“In that case do you want to meet up another time?”

After much acquainting, they left the bar walking out together.

“Thank you for walking me out. I had a great time, good night”.

“Me too babe” he kiss her on the cheek “Goodnight, sweet dreams beautiful girl”.

She watched him turn around and leave. She does the same to get in her car when suddenly someone grabs her from behind and covered with a towel, she struggled to fight back and fainted.

Her limp body was carried all the way to his car, and dropped in the front seat. He adjusted her body and her head to make it look like she was just sitting there asleep. Her unconscious body was driven to a hotel.

 

“I got her right here just to let you know” he texted again.

“Do what I told you, get me a picture. Don’t touch her in any way or you’ll deal with me”.

“I already know, don’t worry I will only do my job and move on”.

 

 

 

She was dropped in a bed still unconscious, he undresses her almost completely, messed up her hair a little. He did the same with himself and sprayed water on his chest and face to make it look like sweat. He lies in bed next to her and started taking pictures with her half unconscious body.

He took it many times to make sure it was perfect and that only her face was captured not his. One good picture came out with his body under the sheets next to her in bed with only a portion of his face shown. He sent some pictures to the person he had been texting.

“Are you satisfied?” he text to confirm.

“Yes very, you did a great job with it”.

The said person saw the pictures and was flipping through them to see which one would be used and chose the perfect one as earlier with only a portion of the male’s face and her face with their ness.

“Let’s go with this one” she smiled naughtily.

 

 

The next day Jessica woke up in some strange hotel, half and was confused on why she ended up here. She suddenly remembers everything that happened that night, before someone apprehended her forcefully. She got up quickly and fixed herself to leave when she received a text that caused her heart to drop. It was her picture in bed with a guy, she was shocked and covered .

“Oh my god. How did this happen?” Jessica slowly falls by the side of the bed crying and panicking while thinking 'Was I...?'

She tries to identify the number that texted her but it was blocked. She tried to call Yoo Hyuk back to get some answers but he didn’t pick up. She spends most of the morning trying to reach him and trying to see who sent her the text.

She called him again one last time and he finally answered “Yoboseyo?”

“Hello this is Jessica. Hyuk is that you?”

“Jessica who’s Jessica?”

“Me, we met yesterday and went out”.

“I think you’ve got the wrong number, don’t call here again” and he hanged up.

“What happened, how did I end up there at the hotel and…” she heard the click sound.

“Hello, hello” She tried calling back and this time it went straight to voicemail.

She decided to get the help of a tech friend to track both the guy and the mysterious texter,if they are the same.

 

 

“I tracked his phone and found his address” her tech friend said.

“You did, thank you so much. Can I write it down?”

“Yes,It’s …”

“Thank you so very much”

“Now can you try to call whoever texted you?” her friend said after finding and unblocking the texter's number.

“Alright” then she made the call.

“Yoboseyo?” Jessica heard the voice loud and clear and was shocked to hear whose voice it was. She didn’t answer back and waited on the phone to confirm it.

“Yoboseyyyo. Is someone here, Hello?”

Jessica hanged up, she just couldn’t believe who it was that sent her that text. After going home to cry, she decided it was time to get back at the people who did this to her. Jessica was wondering how Yoo Hyuk and the person she called were connected and what they did to her.Later in the day,she went to the doctor’s and surprisingly the disgusting things she thought happened to her didn’t, so she became more confused.

 

 

She went to Hyuk’s house and knocked on his door, he opened and was shocked to see who it was.

“JJesssica!”

“What? Happy to see me?” she enters his apartment.

“What are you doing here? How did you know where I lived?”

“I ask the questions here not you”

“What qq..question?”

“Why did you take me to a hotel last night? Who sent you?”

“We went to a hotel to party it up, don’t you remember? I left early this morning”

“I remember leaving when you attacked me from behind. I don’t remember agreeing to see you at a hotel. What did you do to me?”

“Stop being delusional. We went there, had a good time and now I’m kicking you to the curb. Can you leave now? I’m not answering anymore questions.”

“I don’t think so” Jessica whistles out of the blue and a big guy gangster like shows up.

“Now can you tell me what really happened? Who sent you?”

“She did, a woman did” he got scared.

“She?”

“Yeah, I can show you her picture and give you her phone number”

He told her everything about the identity of the individual who sent him. Jessica called the gangster once again, while he slammed and held the guy down Jessica threatened him.

 

 

 

Hello readers,long time no see.I hope this chapter wasn't too confusing for you.It's about someone trying to mess with Jessica by getting the help of some stranger.I think we can all guess who that is,she talked about sabotage before if you couldn't guess.I have better chapters coming up so leave comments,thanks!