engagement party 1-they meet

The betrayals

 

It’s finally the day of the engagement party, everyone was looking nice. People had started showing up, the party was going on at the Choi’s family home since they offered to. Mrs. Choi was also the one making sure everything from food to hospitality went perfectly fine.

Siwon and his dad go outside of the house to meet the Jung family who had just arrived.The family get out the car to see Mr. Choi and his son standing,waiting for them. They leave their car to the valet and all of them entered the party.

In the house, everyone started mingling. The party was nice,expensive wine and champagne with appetizers were being served, Mrs. Choi showed up to welcome the Jungs.

“Good evening, how is everyone? Make yourselves at home” she says.

“Good evening.Should we let the two lovebirds go by themselves?” Mrs. Jung commented.

“Alright then. I will show Sooyeon around the house” Siwon says and leaves with Jessica.

 

“Pheww, isn’t it great that we are away from them?” Jessica asks.

“Yeah, but do you want something to drink?”

“Yes please. Can I get some champagne then?”

“Alright”,he sees a server walking with drinks on a platter ” Excuse me, can you give this young lady a glass of champagne please?”

The server walked towards them “There you go, young lady”.

“Thanks” both Siwon and Jessica said at the same time, which made it awkward for a second, both smiled and returned to their normal self.

“Now I will give you a tour” he says after they had both drank a few glasses.

“Hold on. I’m-m sorry, I need to go to the bathroom. Can you tell me where?” Jessica asks.

“Oh, don’t worry. I will walk you there”.

They went up some stairs, started walking down a hallway. He stops halfway and tells her”continue down the hall, to your right and then your left”.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was still in her room getting ready. She was late coming from her tennis practice with Tiffany so while everyone else were done or almost done. She was just getting started with her best friend in her bedroom.

“Ha, this so frustrating having to get ready this fast to show up at oppa’s party” she says.

“I know” Tiffany answered depressed.

Tiffany was invited to Siwon’s engagement party, but showed up because she wanted to support him. She was ready before Sooyoung could because she had brought clothes over with her and she had her hair done already.

 As much as she hated it, she had to be there because she was curious enough to wanna know if this was real or not. She was still sad to know her love was ending like that, ever since she heard of their engagement, she had been heartbroken and almost sick that she wouldn’t even want to do daily activities, reality was coming to hit her.

 

Flashback-

Tiffany hears her cellphone ring

“Hello Fany. Where are you? I thought we were going to the movies? We’re going to be late” Sooyoung asks

“I’m sorry Sooyoungie. I’m just not feeling too well”.

“What, are you sick? Should I come over?” Sooyoung worries.

“You don’t have to. I’ll try to show up”.

“Are you sure? We don’t have to go if you don’t feel well”

“No no,I'm okay we’ll go. I’ll come pick you up soon.Bye” She hangs up.

 

“Should I wear this or that?” Sooyoung asks holding two dresses.

No response.

“Fany! Fany! Hey Tiffany!”

The girl was lost in her thoughts.

“Sorry,you were saying?” snapping out of it.

“Where are you lost to Fany? You seem so out of it lately!” Sooyoung says.

“Are you really okay?” she asks again,suspicious.

Tiffany smiled”It’s not me you should worry about, it’s your brother”.

Sooyoung sighed” yeah you’re right... but I’m worried about both of you. You two seem like lost little sheeps”.

Tiffany laughs “hurry up and get ready Soo”.

“Hold on, I have things to get in the bathroom” she runs out.

She runs to the bathroom down her bedroom hall and got things she needed to style her hair. While running back with her hands full, she bumped into someone and everything fell on the floor. She quickly kneeled down to pick them up.

“Watch where you’re going!” a cold voice said.

Sooyoung barely looked at the person and kept picking up her things, she only had time to see the person’s shoes while down. She picked them up, got up and turned around a bit to see a girl leaving but only saw her back. Not having time to think, she hurried back to her room to finish getting ready.

“What took you so long?” Tiffany asks

“I was just running and bumped into someone,everything fell. I wasted time picking things up”

“I guess the party is already full since people are already coming upstairs” Tiffany remarked.

“I guess”.

 

“Oh you’re back Sooyeon. Now let’s start the tour” Siwon says to Jessica.

“Let’s go then”.

He showed her the whole house from the inside to the outside, from the theater room to the garden.

They went back in the main room where the party was to join everyone else.

 

Minho and Krystal were happy to see each other and they struck up a conversation both highly flirtatious.

“I’m happy we’re seeing each other again. How are you Krystal?” Minho asks.

“I’m fine Minho. How are you? You clean up well” Krystal flatters.

“I’m great, you look beautiful yourself. Not like you didn’t before but you glow even more now…Krystal-ssi, do you want anything to drink?”

“Thanks. I’ll take anything”

“I see you’re not picky either” he says.

She laughs” Not too fast Minho-ah, I just know how to handle my alcohol”.

“Not trying to be rude but...” he comes closer in her ears “Are you allowed to drink?” He asks her.

She does the same “Don’t worry, my parents let me drink at social events” she smiled.

They both smiled staring into each other's eyes seductively.

 

Jessica and Siwon are back to the party after the tour. The parents, Minho and Krystal are here with no Sulli and Sooyoung to be found. Jessica was curious.

“Siwon, I don't think I've seen everyone in your family yet. Don’t you have sisters?” She asks.

“Yes they’re both coming. I’ll apologize for their tardiness”.

“It’s okay. Better late than never”.

“Can I ask the same too? Where is your brother Yunho?”

“Sorry he’s running really late too with all his busy schedules. He even thought he couldn’t make it” she answers.

“Ah, here is one of them. This is my little sister Sulli…Sulli this is Sooyeon.” Siwon introduced Sulli who came to join them.

“Nice to meet you Sooyeon unnie”

“Nice to meet you too Sulli”.

“And this is Krystal.” He says to Sulli.

“Nice to meet you”.

"Where's Sooyoung?" Siwon asks Sulli who had no answer.

After those introductions were made, time had passed. Everyone was chatting and Sooyoung was still not showing.

 

“Didn’t you say you have two sisters? Where is the other one Sooyoung?” Jessica asks Siwon.

“She will show up soon”.

Sooyoung and Tiffany finally got down to join everyone else at the party.

“Sooyeon, this is my other sister Sooyoung” Siwon introduced them.

“So this is Sooyoung, nice to meet you. I’m Sooyeon”.

They shake hands and Jessica thought she’s pretty and isn’t she the one that bumped into me?

Sooyoung thought the same of Jessica's beauty but brushed her thoughts off when she realized it was the girl that bumped into her earlier.

“Same here, I’m Sooyoung” she said nonchalantly. 

Jessica saw another girl standing next to Sooyoung.

“And who is this?”

“This is Tiffany, Sooyoung’s friend” Sulli says.

“Nice to meet you Tiffany”

“Nice to me you too”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope Soosica finally meeting made you readers happy,leave feedback.Thank you!

P.S. I still wanna put up a few pics of Soosica,anyone mind telling me how? thanks.