confrontation,solution

The betrayals

 

 

“Sooyoung, can we meet?” Jessica texted.

“Who’s this?” Sooyoung texted back pretending not to know who the sender was.

“I think you know who this is, quit playing”

“How did you get my number?”

“How’d you get mine?”

“I got it from my brother’s phone”

“I have my ways of finding information about you” Jessica continues “Let’s meet up. We need to talk”.

“Talk about what? I don’t think I want to meet up with you, sorry”. Sooyoung sent in her last text to Jessica “Please don’t text me again”.

 

 

 

“Siwon, did you receive a text today?” Jessica asked Siwon through a phone call.

“Text? No. What text?”

She stuttered “Oh-h… I sent you a text asking how your day was. I guess you didn’t receive it”

“Really? Well thanks for checking up on me and my day was great. What about yours?”

“Probably bad reception from where I was, anyway my day went fine thank you”.

“that's good to hear”

“Can I come over to your house tonight if you’re not busy?”

“Yes come over I’m free”.

 

“Hey Jess, nice to have you back here again” Siwon welcomed Jessica in his house.

Neither of them realized but their relationship which was supposed to be a romantic one due to them being engaged turned more into a friendship because of how well they got along.

“Thanks Siwon. How are you?” she hugged him.

“I’m great now that you’re here” he laughs.

 

They went in the kitchen together to get snacks to eat and decided to watch TV afterwards. In the living room, they watched TV while chatting and laughing like they were buddies.

“Do you want some tea?” Siwon asks her.

“Tea? Yes if you don’t mind”

“Wait here while I brew some”

He goes back to the kitchen to make the tea, while Jessica stays watching by herself. She looked up the stairs and thought this was the perfect opportunity to do what she came here to do in the first place.

 

 

She left the living room, walked up the stairs quietly and went to knock on Sooyoung’s door.

“Yeah come in!”

Sooyoung wasn’t expecting who came in.

“What are you doing here?” she hurriedly got up from her bed.

“Since you didn’t want to meet me, I’m here to meet you”

“What?”

“What?” Jessica mocked her expression.

“Get out!”

Jessica stood there not moving a muscle.

“Didn’t you hear me?”

“Did you really have to take it that far?”

“Take what far?”

“You know what I’m talking about Sooyoung”

“Molla” Sooyoung acted uninterested.

“Do you want me to give you a hint?”

“Go ahead” she was still unconcerned and unagitated by the other girl.

Jessica took out her phone with her picture with a guy on the screen.

“Are you showing me a picture of you cheating on my brother?” Sooyoung smirked.

Jessica was disgusted and stayed silent just to not blow up.

“He told me everything about what you sent him to do to me”

“Everything?”

“Yeah to attack me, drag me to some hotel, get me , take a picture to send to your brother so he could think I was cheating. How could you do this?” 

“I knew he would be trouble that coward" she smiled and continued  "but don’t worry I didn’t send him to harm you” trying to sound sympathetic.

“Did you send the picture to Siwon already?”

“Yes I did,not long ago before you showed up but I don’t think he already saw it. Can you believe he's not checking his phone still?" she acted worried and scratched her head  "He’s always busy somehow and seldom checks his phone unless he gets a call and on top of that he had to waste his time chatting you up...Anyway he will see it sooner or later and you will be done for” Sooyoung laughs.

“What did I ever do to you to deserve this? Why are you doing this to me?” Jessica asks almost teary.

“I’m doing this to get rid of you Jessica”

Jessica started getting angrier and wanted answers.

“I want you to go erase it from his phone”

“You really think I will do that?”

“Not I think, I know you will”

“Well you don’t know much, do you?” Sooyoung started turning her back to Jessica going back to bed.

Jessica got enraged and pulled her by her hair at the back of her head.

"I do know " Jessica pulled harder.

“Ahhh” Sooyoung is now trying to get Jessica’s hands off “ Are you crazy, b****?”

“What if I send him back for you, huh?” she whispers in Sooyoung’s ears while pulling.

“You think pulling my hair will get me to agree?” Sooyoung laughs despite the pain.

“Well if you don’t erase the picture and fix this problem right now… I will send him back to you”.

Sooyoung stop moving and was frozen in place. Her whole demeanor and expression changed suddenly.

“What?” she pulls herself out of Jessica’s tight grip rubbing her head.

“You heard me, you wanna play dirty let’s do it because I never thought you’d take it this far”

Jessica noticed the change in her expression and used it to pressure her more.

“Do it or I will come back for you”

“I’ll erase it, now can you just leave?” Sooyoung said with a gloomy face.

“You could have gotten in trouble for… well basically blackmail and kidnapping and assaulting…Is that considered assault too?” Jessica was speaking randomly and thinking.

“I said I would erase it! Just leave!” Sooyoung yelled.

“What is your beef against me? All I wanted is to fit in with your family. I try to be nice but you think I’m a try hard and a fake”

Sooyoung was standing there unable to speak,looking away.

“Let me make you a deal. I like your family minus you so I will be nice to them while being my ‘real’ mean self to you. I don’t have to be fake around you since you already know the real me. I am sometimes mean I admit it but so are you Sooyoung. You’re just too damn pathetic to admit it”.

“Are you done?”

“If he already saw the picture it’s up to you to fix that too”.

She approached Sooyoung “Goodnight and be careful. Sleep with one eye open sweetie!”

 

“Where did you go? I made your tea” says Siwon

“I went looking for a bathroom and got lost”

“Let me show you where…”

“No I already found one. This house is so big I get lost easily”

“Not as big as yours”

“They’re almost the same size”

They spent the rest of the night watching TV and snacking until Jessica went home.

 

 

 

Siwon was lying on the couch in the living room, Sooyoung came over to him apprehensive. She looks for the phone but couldn't find it until she noticed Siwon had it with him.She wouldn't be able to get it without getting caught so she decided to tell the truth and face the situation head on.

“Oppa, can I talk to you?”

“Yes what about Youngie?”

“Oppa, I think I did something really stupid”

“What is it?”

“Promise you won’t get mad at me”

“I won’t I promise”

“Did you receive a picture?”

“What kind of picture?”

“Pic of Jessica”

“I did. What do you gotta do with it?” he sat down.

“Show it to me”

He gave her the phone and it was there, she was nervous.

“Well I kinda had something to do with it”.

She explained everything to him in details.

“That’s taking it too far. I’m upset at you right now”

“Oppa you promised”

“What if something bad had happened to her?”

“I didn’t intend to harm her”

“I thought it was weird that I received a picture like this so I waited to check or see if Jessica was really doing something like that”.

“I’m sorry”

“I’m not the one to apologize to, it’s to Jessica”

“I know”

“She’s a good kid why can’t you try getting along with her?”

“I know but I still think she could hurt you like all the others”

“Soo, I know what happened in the past but don’t worry too much about me.”

“Ok, I’ll try not to...for you.”

“How do you propose we fix the situation?” Siwon asks Sooyoung.

“Huh? Propose?”

“Yeah, you need to apologize to her”

“Opp-pa” Sooyoung started whining.

“Sooyoung…promise me from now on you two will get along”

Sooyoung didn’t answer back.

“Soo?”

“Why do I need to make such a promise?”

“Because I don’t want you to make it hard on yourself or anyone else. Getting along is much easier anyway”.

Sooyoung sighed “Okay oppa but you have to help me fix the situation.”

 

 

Days later, Sooyoung and Siwon go to the Jung family house and Jessica opened the door with a smile on her face.

“Hey Siwon, how are you doing?”

“Hey Jess, I’m great. How are you?”

Then she noticed Sooyoung standing on the side.

“What is she doing here?” Jessica surprised questions Siwon rasing an eyebrow.

“She’s here to visit”

“Hello Jessica!” Sooyoung approached timidly.

“Hello Sooyoung… oh sorry both of you get in” Jessica invited them inside.

 

“Hello Siwon oppa, Sooyoung unnie. How are you?” Krystal greeted them.

“We’re good. How are you?”

“Great, thank you.”

“My parents are not here right now so we have the house all to ourselves” Jessica announce in an attempt to make them feel more comfortable.

“Really? That’s unfortunate” Sooyoung said.

“I don’t believe I’ve ever shown you the whole house Siwon, let me give you both a tour” Jessica said ignoring Sooyoung the best she can.

“You have a beautiful house” Sooyoung commented after they finished touring the whole house.

“You think so? Thanks. My father build it himself” Jessica replied.

“Your father had those skills. That’s impressive” Siwon complimented.

“Yeah he did now let’s go back and relax”.

 

“Krystal, do you wanna help me make some snacks for our guests here?” Jessica asks her sister.

Siwon overhead them “We can help you make them” he points to himself and Sooyoung.

“Don’t worry we got it handled” Jessica said.

“No we’re happy to help it’s no big deal”

“Thank you oppa”.

 

They started making the snacks while Krystal prepared for entertainment. Jessica was making kimbap and tuna salad but she was so bad at it. While Siwon was preparing the condiments and Sooyoung makes the punch, she noticed Jessica having a hard time.

“You really at it, don’t you?” Sooyoung came over to her.

“That’s why I asked Krystal to help me” Jessica stared feeling embarrassed.

“Let me help you” Sooyoung took over to help make the snacks and taught Jessica how to make them.

“Now taste this!” Sooyoung puts a piece of Kimbap in , she chews on it.

“You’re really good, it’s really tasty”

“Is it?”

“Yeah you should taste it too” Jessica took a piece to put it in but Sooyoung stopped Jessica’s hand finding it awkward and took it by herself and ate it.

“You’re right it’s better than I expected, now let’s plate them”.

Siwon was done preparing the condiments and went over to the entertainment room. Now only the two girls were left alone.

“I will let you plate the kimbap while I start the tuna salad” Sooyoung said.

Now that they were left alone it became really quiet since they were still awkward with each other and both of them pretended to focus on their tasks.

“Say something, it’s really quiet and stiff in here” Sooyoung broke the silence.

“What do you want me to say?” Jessica acted indifferent.

“I don’t know, I was just trying to kill the awkwardness”

“I don’t feel awkward at all, it must be just you”

“You’re really bad at cooking huh? I don’t know why I’m even surprised, it fits you”

“Are you underestimating me right now?”

“Actually I was over-estimating you Miss Jessica”

“So now you don’t call me Sooyeon anymore?”

“No, I will still call you Sooyeon but I will use Jessica too. Or should I come up with a nickname for you too? Let’s see Jessie,Jess, no my brother already got that. Oh I got it, Sica!”

“Were we ever this friendly?” Jessica asks.

“No dummy. I was making fun of how you wanted to give me a nickname not too long ago”

“Oh that” Jessica suddenly remembers their fight.

Sooyoung turned to Jessica “In any case I apologize for being so horrible to you and for…the picture.  I did something really mean to you”.

Jessica didn’t answer because she was registering everything and couldn’t believe her ears and zoned out.

“I hope you accept my apology” Sooyoung continues but Jessica still wasn’t saying anything.

“Heyyy! Jessica, are you okay?” Sooyoung waved in front of her face.

“Sorry. What were you saying?”

“Are you doing this on purpose because I’m apologizing to you?”

“Anyah, an yah. It’s not that”

“Anyway I said I was sorry” Sooyoung looks at her like she was a weirdo.

“I accept your apology Sooyoung”

They continue making the snacks. This time Jessica broke the silence questionning.

“Do you really mean that?”

“Mean what?”

“Your apology”

“Yeah I did so now are we over it?” Sooyoung asks impatient and annoyed.

“I don’t like your tone”

“Sorry about that...I do mean it”

“See what I mean is I don’t want it to be just an apology. I want us to really get along this time Sooyoung”

“Me too Sooyeon!”

Jessica puts down her utensils “Wanna shake it on” she hold out her hand, they did a handshake.

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers to our characters getting along. Almost everyone thought Tiffany was the bad guy but she wasn't,there will be Sifany moments later on for those who are wondering, just not yet. There will also be a birthday coming soon for a character/s.

Thank you readers!