Apologies

The betrayals

Sooyoung was in her room studying the script for a cameo she just got in a drama, when she heard someone knock on the door.

“Come in!”

“Hey unnie!” Sulli comes in.

“Hi Sulli. What brings you here?”

“I came here to spend time with my favorite sister” She says trying to be funny.

“I’m your only sister, remember. Why did you really come here?” Sooyoung asks all serious.

Sulli sits on her bed, smiling but nervous.

“Actually I came here to apologize for…”

“For scolding me like a child” Sooyoung smiled.

“I didn’t mean to be rude I just wanted you to…I don’t know give her a chance”.

“It’s fine. I gotta admit my pride was a little hurt but you were right!”

“I was?”

“Yeah you were. I mean it wouldn’t kill to get to know her a little bit…but to be honest I still don’t like her all that much”.

“It’s okay unnie, you don’t have to like her right now. At least you’re giving her a chance”.

“Hey check this out!” Sulli hurriedly got off the bed to go on Sooyoung’s laptop computer.

“What is it?” she rushed by Sulli’s side.

“Hold on unnie!” she searched for a video and showed it to Sooyoung.

“This is Jung Yoo Ji’s new music video and guess who starred in it” she started.

Jung Yoo Ji is a solo artist under the same agency as Sooyoung.

Sooyoung was thinking for a moment “Kim Hye Na”.

“No” Sulli replied.

Unable to guess Sooyoung asks “Then who did?”

“Here watch” and she played the music video.

 

In the video, there was a girl walking around in a room decorated softly of flowers, you could only see her profile and she seem lost in her thoughts but her beautiful long blond hair was flowing around,cascading on her beautiful white dress. She slowly walks down a hall holding a pink rose and she suddenly stumble, the rose falling out of her hands, dropping on the ground but breaking like a glass. The scenery changed abruptly and she was running down a shadowy path, something or someone chasing her down. She runs scared for her life, while running she turned around to see if she escaped her invisible chaser. She twirls around hopeless and lost.

“Oh! That’s Jessica, I mean Sooyeon!” Sooyoung exclaimed pointing at the screen.

“Just keep watching unnie!”

While running the scenery changed again and she’s in a fogged room, she felt lost and hugged herself with bloody tears coming out of just her right eye with a distressed look on her pretty face.

“Wow, she’s actually a good actress” Sooyoung said in awe “her expressions are great”.

“See, she’s not half bad at what she does. She’s actually a better singer”.

“Hmm, maybe you’re right but I’ll be the judge of that”.

After they both finished watching the video.

“She filmed this music video last week in a hurry because she’s so busy” Sulli says.

“Really? So that’s why I saw her at the company?” Sooyoung asks unsure, she continues “How do you know all this?”

“Well, for one I’m her fan, second she told me about it”.

“Are you in contact with her?”

“Yeah, we call and text each other sometimes”.

Sooyoung smiled uncomfortably at the thought of that.

“You have made a new friend, haven’t you? I bet now you won’t complain about hanging out with Minho”.

“Unnie, let’s not talk about Minho oppa, I’m so mad at him. Maybe you should start making some new friends in case your old ones turn their backs on you” Sulli says turning all serious and upset.

“Aigoo, why are you getting all mean and upset? He’s got a new girlfriend, give him a break”.

“Girlfriend?” Sulli scoffed.

 

“Did you have an appointment with Mr. Choi?” asks the receptionist.

“He already knows I’m here so I will just go in” the girl answered back, getting ready to go in.

“Hold on, let me just inform him of your presence”

“Aniyo,It’s okay. Don’t bother, I’m his friend” she rushes inside the office leaving the receptionist with no choice but to let her in. She entered with a smile on her face.

“Hello Tiffany, what brought you here?” Siwon asks after seeing who barged in.

“ Hi oppa, I came to see you”

“See me for what?”

“Well, I just came to see how you were doing”

Siwon laughed “Me, since when were we ever this friendly?” and “since when did you care about how I was doing?”

“Well you’re my bestfriend’s brother so you are my friend too and I care about how you’re doing” Tiffany says nervous.

“Just cut to the chase, why are you really here?” he raised his head to look at her.

She mustered up the courage to tell him what bothered her and looked at him straight in the eyes.

“Why are you avoiding me?... Aniyo, why are you so mean to me?”

“So you came here to ask me that? Where do you think this is?” his voice getting louder.

“Are you still mad at me about what happened with Jessica?”

“If you already know then why ask?”

“I ask because you’ve been avoiding me every time I go to your house ever since that incident”.

“You even told Sooyoung not to come here with me”

“Tiffany, I have work to do and I don’t have time for your nonsense. I would appreciate it if you don’t show up to my office like that again” he said clenching his teeth.

“No, it’s not nonsense and are you getting angry at me?” then she starts pacing “Ok then,do you want me to apologize?”

He just stares at her without answering.

“Okay, I apologize for being the b**** that ruined your fiancée’s good time with your family”.

“I’m not the one you need to apologize to” he says looking right at her; she does the same not understanding what he meant at first.

“S-so-o, you want me to apologize to her?”

“What, would that kill your ego?”

“You really hate me, don’t you?... Anyway, I really came here to make peace and apologize to you but I see you don’t care” and before she left “forget about me apologizing to her, it’s not happening”.

She slammed the door and left,  "Good riddance" he said after she left.