drink,make nice

The betrayals

Sooyoung went out to drink alone at a bar because Tiffany couldn’t show up due to her busy schedule. As soon as she showed up, men started hovering around her. A guy came up to her, struck up a conversation and offered to buy her drinks. She drank till she was almost unaware of what was going around her and when the guy had asked to drop her home, she became belligerent and started pushing him away.

“…Please Miss Sooyoung, you’re very drunk let me drop you off” he said pulling her by the arm.

“Who are you to tell me what to do? I’ll leave when I want to, arasseo?” pulling out her arm.

“You’re not sober you can’t leave by yourself”

“I said I don’t want to leave yet!…Can’t you hear me, are you deaf?”

“Now she says she doesn’t wanna go with you, can’t you leave her alone?” a female voice said.

He turned around to see a blonde girl with an icy look on her face.

“You’re not scoring any tonight, now scram!” she reiterates.

He looked at her in frustration before turning around to leave in some other part of the bar to continue his business.

After seeing who came to her rescue “Is this Jung Sooyeon? What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asks.

“I was passing by to get some drinks, when I saw you arguing with this guy. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, just go on your way”.

When Jessica wasn’t moving.

“Why are you still here?” when she understood that Jessica wanted to help her out “I’m not leaving with you either”.

“You’re drunk you know so let’s just leave. I’ll call you a cab”.

“I’d rather leave with the guy, where is he?” She stretched her neck to look.

Her stubbornness irritated the other girl, who took her by the wrist to pull her “You know what just shut your pie hole and let’s go”.

“What did you say to me?”

Jessica looks at her straight in the eyes, with a cold stare just to scare her while clenching her teeth.

“I said let’s leave this bar because you probably won’t find anyone else to help your drunk , sounds good?”

Sooyoung stop resisting.

“Alright fine just let go of me, I’m leaving” she pull her arm out of Jessica’s hand and stood up to walk.

She was almost limping so Jessica walked by her side holding her shoulders so she wouldn’t fall but…

“Don’t touch me, I can walk by myself!” She pushed Jessica and kept walking but stumbled as soon as she started walking again and fell.

Jessica stood looking at her on the ground, laughing.

“Is this how you don’t need my help? We’ll never get out of here if you keep falling like that, honey”.

“I’m not your honey!”

“Is that all you could hear from everything I just said, you drunkard? Come on” Jessica started lifting the girl up and they both get outside in the parking lot.

“I thought you were gonna call me a taxi?” Sooyoung asks.

“No, you’re too drunk. We’ll go in my car”.

“Why didn't you come with your car?” Jessica asks curious.

“I sometimes take the bus when I go drink”

So they left, and she dropped Sooyoung home, the girl was asleep the whole ride.

“Wake up Sooyoung, we’re here” she shakes the girl.

Sooyoung opened her eyes to see Jessica looking at her, who then got out to go ring the bell.

“No” Sooyoung yell “my parents will be furious if they see me like this. Don’t ring, I have my own keys”.

She used her keys to silently enter the house,going through a back door near their garden.

Jessica followed her inside the house and her bedroom.

“Wow, so this is your bedroom rigth? It’s almost as pretty as mine” Jessica said admiring the room for the first time.

“Are we comparing rooms now?” Sooyoung laughed.

Jessica saw her sarcastic expression.

“No, I’m saying you have a nice room. Did you decorate it yourself?”

“Are we best friends now just because you helped me out a little?” Sooyoung asks still sarcastic.

“You don’t have to be a to me everytime you see me, you know”

“What? A ?”

“What? Does it hurt your feelings?” Jessica laughs “You can dish it out but you can’t take it”.

“You must be one too since you know me so well” trying her hardest to spite Jessica but failing.

“Sooyoung can we just not do this right now? I know you don’t like me, but cut me some slack after I just helped you out”.

“Cut you some slack when you’re coming…” Jessica cuts her off  “Fine, you don’t want to. I’m leaving”

Jessica turned around to leave.

“Thanks for helping me out tonight” she hears Sooyoung says almost whispering with her head hanging low.Jessica turned a bit to look at the other girl “you’re welcome” and left.

 

 

 

 

Readers,I finally updated after so long,it's because I have school and other stuff to care of.

I also want to hear if you have any ideas to give for the story,I'll try to take them into consideration to make the story better.