Night out

The betrayals

 

                                                                       

                                     

It was the evening, and the whole family was tired from all their activities. Siwon and his father played golf, they both loved it and it was their last activity as a family for the day.

 

Siwon after taking a short rest went out to meet the girl he met at the beach. They met at the hotel Baron that was not far from his hotel. He waited for her to arrive, and there she was entering the bar with a y little black dress armed with a designer clutch. He couldn’t stop staring while she was making her way towards him with her long y legs and charming smile.

“You’re here” Siwon smiled.

“Yes, how could I not show up?” Yoon Ju answered

They both order their drink and sit down to talk

She asks” where did you say you were from?”

“I’m from Seoul, but I’m here on break. I’m staying at the Ocleo hotel” he answers

“Ocleo?” she says, her curiosity peaked “That very luxurious hotel?”

“Yeah. Where are you from?” he asked

“Oh, I’m also from Seoul”

“Then how come I’ve never met such a beautiful woman like you before? I guess the world isn’t all that small” he says flattering her

“Thank you…. So, what do you do?”

“I do business; I work for my father’s company. What does a beautiful woman like you do?

“I’m a very successful real-estate agent. I sell houses, I love my job… What exactly do you do at your father’s company?”

“Oh, well I’m basically like a CEO, I manage his company ever since his health started deteriorating a bit”.

“So you’re an heir to his company?” she says hiding her interest. Siwon didn’t answer; he was distracted thinking he saw someone he knew. Then his attention went back to her “I’m sorry, you were saying?”

She paused before speaking “Wait, you’re not really checking out someone else while I’m talking to you right?”.

“How could I with such a beautiful creature in front of me?” he smiled.

“Right…do you wanna go dancing?” she asks

“Dancing?” he questioned as he thought this was only a bar.

“Yeah, this is a fun place you know. We even have a hip club right behind this bar. Come on, let’s go” she pulled him.

They both left their drink to go dancing.

 

 

Meanwhile Sooyoung who spent the rest of the evening in her room, ordering room service had gotten bored and decided to dress up and go out. She was thinking “maybe I will meet some new friends or a cute boy” while smiling.

She asked to be dropped off at the same hotel Siwon was, unbeknownst to her because she heard from others that this was the place to be for young people or anyone looking to have fun.

It wasn’t as luxurious as her peaceful hotel but it was fun and full of life. She entered this big waiting room with lots of people chatting, laughing and having fun and not far from it was a bar where more people settled to mingle and drink. But she didn’t come here for that, she came because she was told there was an exclusive club hidden right inside the hotel behind the waiting room and bar. She walked up, presented her ID and got in.

 

Stepping in, she was instantly blown away by the loud music; the dance floor was packed with people dancing. At tables were people drinking and eating, with a few drunken loudmouths walking around. She felt like this was going to be an exciting night, and she was prepared to have fun.

She went in the crowd started dancing with a few strangers, and girls that seemed to be her same age.

“Hi what’s your name?” a young guy came up asking her

She smiled not expecting that so early on she would meet a cute guy “My name is Sooyoung, what’s yours?”

“Lee Ji Hoon. You wanna dance with me?” he asked

“Let’s dance” she says smiling

They went way further into the crowd, she was not shy to dance with a complete stranger as he seemed nice enough and not intimidating.

“So are you from around here?” he asks while they dance.

“No, I live in Seoul, I’m only here on vacation. I came with my family, and we’re only spending the week-end. What about you?”.

“I live in Incheon but I go to school in Seoul”

“Are you an university student?”

“Yes, I am studying to be a lawyer at Seoul National University” he informed.

“Cool, I’m an actress. I’m also a theater major” she tells him

“You look like one, you’re very pretty. Are you also a model?” he asks

“No, but I’m thinking about it” she says smiling

They danced for a little while until he invited her to go get a drink.

They go to the bar, they both order but he doesn’t order any alcohol. She noticed but didn’t think anything of it. After getting acquainted with the guy a bit more, she decided to leave to go back to her hotel.

 

After dancing with Yoon Ju and her friends that she met at the club, Siwon went to a table to cool off and that’s when he gets a call. He tells the girl he’s leaving.

“Can I go back with you?” she asks him.

“No, not tonight hon. I received a very important phone call. I need to take a rain check”.

“When can I see you again?”

“Anytime you want, just call me” he gestured leaving the club.