M (mending,meeting,mistrust,meddling,mad,mendacious,mingle,muddle and more drama)

The betrayals

    

 

Few months passed, Sooyoung and Jessica have been getting along, they would hang out whenever time would allow it.

“Sooyoung do you wanna hang out? I’m free today” Jessica was on the phone with Sooyoung.

“I’m sorry I can’t today. I have to go to Tiffany’s broadcast”

“Really? So you’re spending the whole day with her?”

“Yeah, I have some things I need to help her with”

“Well, that’s unfortunate” Jessica said sounding displeased.

“What’s with that tone? Are you disappointed?”

“Yeah, kinda. It’s just that whenever it comes to Tiffany, you always ditch me. I’m always second to her”

“Are you jealous right now? You know Tiffany’s my best friend, and I need to be there for her”

“I get it, she was there first”

“Don’t worry Sica now that we’re friends you mean as much to me as Fany does” while saying it, Sooyoung was thinking "God! the cheesy things I have to say to some people now".

“Really?” Jessica asked touched

“Yeah really”

“Thanks, bye. Talk to you later”

“Bye Sica”.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli was at school carrying boxes the teacher had asked her to put in a storage room, they were heavy and started falling off while she tries to fix them.

“You need help here?” a boy asked.

“Yes please! Everything is falling off” she says overwhelmed.

They stayed there working together until they had all the boxes piled up.

“This should be able to do it” he said after he was done helping her fix everything “All the boxes are secure”.

“Thank you for your help” Sulli was relieved. When she realized she didn’t know the person, she asked “I’m sorry, what’s your name?”

“Taemin, Lee Taemin. What’s your name?”

“I’m Choi Jinri. How come I’ve never seen you around before?”

“That’s because I’m new here. Transfer student” Taemin held out his hand.

“Welcome to our school Taemin” they shook hands “What class are you in?”

“I’m in class 230. What about you?”

“You are, me too. I’m glad we’re in the same classroom”

“Me too” he smiled at her.

“Ah, do you want me to show you around?”

“Yeah I do…” he looked distracted looking at her, she noticed his stare and smiled “I mean I would but I have to go to the school office to take care of matters” he continued.

“Everything okay at this new school?”

“Yeah, just need to check in with the vice principal” he scratched the back of his head “What do you say we make it a date?”

“Date?”

“Yeah you showing me around the school. After classes are over” he smiled at her charmingly.

“Oh…” Sulli was surprised “Okay after school then” she went along with it.

“See you later Jinri” Taemin did a cute little wave, winked and walked away.

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

Krystal was over at the Choi family house with Minho watching TV in his room. He gets a phone call and walked out to take the call.

“Where are you going?” Krystal asks.

“I gotta take this, hold on”

He comes back inside but after a few minutes his phone rings again so he goes out to answer it.

“Who keeps calling?” Krystal asks irritated “Why can’t you talk here?”

“No one you would know. Just hold on…”

Krystal sits here sad and alone wondering why this call was so important to him. Sulli slowly entered the room staring at her sad expression, Krystal doesn’t notice the latter.

“Why do you think he was in a hurry to take this phone call?” Sulli asks to the girl who got startled by her voice.

“Sulli, you’re here?”

“Yeah, why do you think he couldn’t take it here?” Sulli asks again.

“I don’t know. Do you?”

“He’s your boyfriend, you tell me. Who do you think keeps calling him that much?”

“I don’t think I would know Sulli” Krystal raises her voice in annoyance.

“You’re slowly becoming less and less important to him. He ditched me to hang out with you, he will ditch you to be with someone else” at that she started leaving.

“I think he’s cheating on me” Krystal stops Sulli in her tracks “Can you please help me find out who it is?”

Sulli turns to her “Help you?” she smirks “Shouldn’t you ask him straightforward?”

“I want to but I don’t want him to feel cornered… I mean what if he really isn’t cheating? Then he would start thinking I don’t trust him and it would mess things up. I want to make sure first”.

“You are more convincing than I thought you would be…Okay I’ll help you”.

 

Sulli spent the whole week being detective and she found out about who he was seeing.

“Oppa who’s this girl I keep seeing you with?” Sulli asks Minho one day out of the blue.

“Girl?”

“Yeah, the girl you keep ditching Krystal for?”

After Sulli had discovered who Minho was seeing, she decided not to tell Krystal just yet and pretended she didn’t find anything, everytime Krystal would ask her.

“I’m not seeing any girl” Minho answered not looking his sister in the eyes.

“I really thought you would be honest with me oppa” Sulli smiled.

“I’m telling you, I’m not seeing anyone. Now why don’t you mind your own business Sulli?”

“Why can’t you be honest? I only asked because I already know everything. Who you’re seeing and her name” Sulli chuckled.

“Are you spying on me?”

“No, I just kinda found out. Why aren’t you telling your girlfriend about it?”

“Tell her what? That I have a new friend”

“Friends? That’s all you two are?”

“Yeah, what’s so surprising about that?”

“Are you sure you’re not cheating on Krystal with her?” Sulli questioned him, observing his reaction.

“What? Cheating? So that’s why you keep on interrogating me?”

“With a character like her, how was I sure you weren’t cheating?”

“Did Krystal ask you to do this?”

“W-what?” Sulli stuttered “No, since when do you know me to take requests from others?”

“Then stay out of my business”

“You have good taste in girls…but why doesn’t Krystal know about this new friend of yours?”

“Do I know about all of Krystal’s friends? And what taste are you talking about? I told you she’s just a friend.”

“If you say so…I guess I can tell Krystal about it then”

“Who said you could?” he shot her a warning glare “I’ll tell her when I want” he continued “Since when did you two become buddies? I thought you hated her”

“We just kinda…became friends, I never hated her that much”

“Is that why you came to check? I forbid you from doing this again. Have some respect, I have a right to see who I want in privacy, without you on my tail” he said in a very serious tone.

“Op-ppa, I’m sor…” she started but he left before she could apologize. Sulli then understood that this didn’t amuse her brother.

 

 

 

 

“Minho, can you do me a favor?” Sooyoung asks Minho who she saw walking around.

“Sorry noona I can’t” he said not even stopping for a bit, storming off.

“Wooah woah woah, hold on. Are you okay? Why do you seem in a bad mood?” Sooyoung stops him and asks.

“Ask your sister”

“What did she do?”

“The usual, snooping in other people’s business”

“Are you two not getting along right now?”

“It’s not…It’s just that she doesn’t how to respect me and always gets her nose in my business”

“Well, you know she only has you to play around with and you made it that way”

“I know but it’s about time she sees me as her brother who’s grown not her brother who used to hang out with her all the time”

“maybe you should explain it to her”

“maybe but I don’t think she’ll get it. This is the thousandth time she’s done this.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal and Sulli meet at an ice cream shop. Krystal wanted to know about who Minho was seeing since she couldn’t find much about what he was doing.

“Do you know who he’s seeing?” Krystal asks nervous.

“Yeah, he goes out with his friends” Sulli tells her.

“Friends? What friends?”

“He had friends before you, you know” Sulli says sarcastically and gets a stare from Krystal “he meets with some new friends he has, nothing to worry about” Sulli continues.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah very sure” Sulli lies.

“Pheww, thanks Sulli. I was so worried he was cheating on me” Krystal said relieved.

“Are you ordering anything? Ice cream is on me…you know for helping me” she continued.

“Yeah, I’m ordering patbingsu and you’re welcome”

"Well I didn’t lie to her, he’s only meeting with her as a friend’" Sulli thought.

 

 

Sulli was walking down the school hallway returning to class.

“Hey Jinri. What are you doing out of class?” someone called her from behind, it was Taemin.

“Hello Taemin, how are you?”

“I’m great Jinri. So what are you up to?”

“Nothing much, I was just helping out the teacher”

“Again, you help her out a lot don’t you?”

“Yeah, I work very hard in her class”

“Why don’t you help me out and go on a date with me?”

“Date? Sorry but I barely know you”

“Then you can get to know me through our date. Don’t worry I am not a creep or anything like that.” he smiled.

“I can see that…" she smiled back and agreed "Okay then it's a date".

“Alright, let’s meet later on”

“See you later then” Sulli says

“I’ll be picking you up tonight”

“Okay, let me give you my address”.

 

 

 

    

 

 

They did like they were supposed to do and Taemin dropped at Sulli’s house to pick her up. They went to one of Taemin’s friend party, where many of his other friends were present. He arrived at this mansion with Sulli and right when they walked in towards his friends, everyone one of them were staring at the pair.

“Pretty girlfriend you got there Taemin!” one of Taemin’s friend, Sehun whistled.

“Yeah, she’s very cute!” his other friend Kai eye smiled “Why don’t you introduce her?”

“Can I have her?” someone asks coming out of nowhere it was Taemin’s old friend, Minjae.

“Anyo, I’m just a friend” Sulli said smiling.

“Yah yah settle down, she’s not my girlfriend…..yet” Taemin said.

“Then what are you waiting for?” said a girl sitting in one corner next to them, she got up and smiled.

“Hi my name is Son Naeun. Welcome, your name is?”

“I’m Choi Jinri. I’m a friend of Taemin from his new school”

“Nice to meet you” then she started introducing all their friends “This is Sehun” and Sehun waved cutely to Sulli “Hi there, nice to have you”.

“This is Kai,Tao, DO and Minjae” she continues and they all said hi with the exception of Chanyeol who came and kissed her hand.

“Oh I almost forgot the hyper kid, that’s Chanyeol. Make yourself at home” Naeun said.

“You’re welcome to celebrate with me in my house” Chanyeol said raising his glass a bit hyper and drunk.

“He seems a bit drunk. Is he going to be okay?”Sulli asks his friends.

“Don’t mind him and enjoy yourself. He’s fine” Taemin said.

“Chanyeol let’s go upstairs” Naeun said and pulled him.

“Finally you’re paying me some attention Naeun-ssi” Chanyeol said caressing her silky hair, which she slapped his hand away.

“Don’t misunderstand this, I’m just helping you not to embarrass yourself” and she helped him upstairs, where he stayed until he got a bit sober.

 

 

The whole night the young kids stayed partying and more people were showing up to the party and the party owner was nowhere to be seen except his friends. Everyone was nice to Sulli at the party, especially Naeun.

“Seeing as Taemin already invited you to meet his friends, he must really like you” Naeun said to Sulli when they were alone.

“He doesn’t like me, we’re just friends like I told you”

“What’s keeping you from catching him already?” she keeps asking and Sulli rolls her eyes at the girl’s persistence.

“Sulli come here I have something to show you” Taemin comes in the middle of their little chat and interrupts, he takes Sulli away from her and she was glad to leave.

Then someone else showed up next to Naeun, watching her silently as she gazed sadly at the two leaving.

“Why are you so hung up on him? He seems to like her a lot” Kai said to the girl who didn’t notice he was watching her.

“Why do you care that I’m hung up on him?” she said turning to him.

“You do know he’s never going to notice you, right?” Kai said to her choosing his words carefully.

“Why are you here?” she says not looking at him.

“Why don’t you for once look at someone who’s looking at you?”

“And who would that be? You?” She says staring at him.

Although they were in the same circle of friends, and despite being both really close to Taemin, Naeun really couldn’t stand Kai and Kai secretly admired her for years. He hadn’t had the courage and confidence to show it to her until recently. He knew how much she hated him but still wouldn’t give up hope, on her part she was always jealous of anyone who was getting close to Taemin. On top of that, she also hated that almost everyone thought Kai looked like Taemin. She would joke about how Kai would never be as handsome as Taemin hurting Kai’s feelings at every possible opportunity she could get.

“You and me are never going to happen” she says standing up to face him “Not even in your wildest dreams”

“Why are you like this? Why are you so vindictive? I see why Taemin would never want a woman like yourself” he said before walking off and she followed him outside.

“Do you have anything else you wanna say to me? I can handle it ”

“You like him yet he doesn’t notice you. I know how that feels” they stepped outside.

“Who said I needed your sympathy?” Naeun said angry.

“Sure you don’t” he scoffed.

“Just so you know, he used to like me a little…I can get it to be that way again”

“Stop fooling yourself, he will never see you as a woman. To him, you’re just another friend” Kai said yelling in her face, frustrated.

She was hurt, shocked and angry so she took a hand across his face.

“What kind of woman do you think I am? Why am I not good enough for him?” she says tearing.

“Because you would do anything to get him or get even if you can't get him and because you’re so classless”

She was going to slap him again but he stopped her hand.

“So because you think I’m not good enough for him, you think I will ever come to you?”

“Don’t get it mistaken, I feel like I want you. I like you but that’s only because I can’t get rid of these sick feelings no matter how hard I try” he started leaving.

“Get rid of them because you already know I can’t stand you” she yelled after him.

“Why do you hate me so much?” he stopped to ask.

“You wanna know?” she asked “Honestly, I can’t tell you. I just hate you, that’s it”.

 

“We’re so happy to have you in our circle. You’re really fun to be around” Minjae said to Sulli.

“Thank you it’s really fun to be here, I hope I’m invited back again”

“Yeah, you are always welcome here” Kai said smiling seeing Naeun’s angry face.

“All of our friends seem to really like you. Welcome in our circle!” Naeun said fake smiling.

“I’m happy to have met you all, you guys are so nice”.

“Isn’t it a bit late for you to stay?” DO asked.

“I’m going to drop her home soon” Taemin said.

“Excuse me but I have to go somewhere first” Sulli said leaving to the bathroom.

“Me too” Naeun said following right after.

 

Sulli finished peeing and got out to wash her hands, Naeun was there retouching her make up.

“Oh Naeun you’re here too” Sulli said but Naeun was staring straight at the mirror like she was hypnotized.

“If you don’t like him, then why are you still around?”

“Like who? Oh you mean Taemin? Do I have to like him?”

“Are you really that clueless or just stupid?”

“Excuse me?”

“I think you noticed how he acts around you, so if you’re just here to hurt him or rejects him then you better leave”

“Hurt him? Where are you getting all this from? I told you we’re just friends”.

“Forget it, I guess you’re just stupid. What the hell was he thinking?” at this exact moment her phone vibrated and she received a text, from Kai.

“What are you doing in the bathroom?” he texted her.

“None of your business” she texts back.

“Do you want me to tell Taemin about what you’re doing right now?”

“Maybe you should keep your nose out of what doesn’t concern you”

“Hurry up and come out or this won’t be good for you”

“Gosh I hate you, bastard” Naeun texted back to Kai, giving Sulli one last look before she left.

“What is wrong with her?” Sulli thought “She was nice to me the whole night and now she’s threatening me to leave, what a psycho”.

 

 

Taemin and Sulli left the party to drop the latter home.

“Do you wanna go to my house?” Taemin ask while they were in the car.

“Your house? Isn’t it a bit late?” she didn’t like the change of plans.

“We’re not going stay for long, just a short visit”

Sulli didn’t know what to say.

“If you don’t like it I can always drop you home”

“No that’s not it…”

“My parents aren’t home right now so don’t worry” he turned the car around to go to his house.

 

“You really live in a big house just like your friend Chanyeol” she said when they were in the house “Can I ask? Are you rich?”

“Not really I’m not, just my parents”

She laughed at his words “Won’t that money be yours someday? Isn't it already yours?”

“I guess”

“It’s a real nice house too. I’m guessing the sports car you’re driving is yours too”.

“It belonged to my dad first but I liked it so much, he gave it to me when I got my license”.

“You must take after your dad then being so nice and all” Sulli said smiling at him.

“You think I’m nice?” Taemin asks.

“Who wouldn’t think that?” Sulli answers back, then started walking around again.

Taemin was disappointed because he was waiting for a compliment from the girl he was interested in.

“It’s getting a bit late, I wanna go home. My family is probably wondering where I am right now” Sulli said.

“Alright, let’s go”.

 

 

 

“Hey Sooyoung I’m over here” Jessica waved to the girl entering the restaurant.

“Hi Sooyeon! How are you?” Sooyoung came over to her seat.

“I’m great but why do you insist on calling me Sooyeon?”

“It is your name, right?”

“You can call me by my real name”

“Why do we always bicker whenever we meet?”

“I don’t know. Anyway why did you call me to come over here?”

“I’m gonna have a birthday party soon and I need you to help me prepare”

“Whose birthday party? Yours?”

“Mine and my brother’s”

“So you’re born the same month?”

“Same day and month actually”

“I need your help and Tiffany’s too”

“What kind of party is it going to be?”

“More like a getaway party, Jeju Island”

“Really? Sounds fun. Okay, I’ll help you. What do we need to do first?”

“Stop getting over excited. We have to eat first, relax”

“Okay Soo”

“Waiter!”

“Can I take your order?” the waiter asks.

“Can I have …..?” Sooyoung asks ordering a lot of food.

“You’re going to eat all that?” Jessica asks her jaw dropping “And who’s going to pay for it?”

“I will dummy! It’s on me today”

“Good, I thought I was gonna have to go broke” Jessica laughs but Sooyoung wasn’t.

“Why do you always make fun of how much I eat? You sleep as much as I eat”

“But sleeping is essential”

“Eating is not?”

“You’re right. I can never win in an argument with you” Jessica said and Sooyoung laughed.

 

 

 

A little update for you readers,better chapters to come soon!