drunk date

The betrayals

                                                                           (gold-digger date)

 

 

 

“Where are mom and dad?” Siwon asks the girl walking around with a pint of ice cream in her hands.

“They’re inside” Sooyoung answered.

 

Back at the hotel, he went to his parents because he has important news to share with them.

“I’m going back to Seoul early tomorrow because one of the investors called and asked for a meeting”.

“Really? Then should we both prepare to leave in the morning?” Mr.Choi asks.

“No father. You can stay; I will handle it all alone. Stay with the family, I’ll take care of it” he says assuring dad.

“Should I book you a plane ticket then?” Mom asks “too bad you don’t get to enjoy this whole week-end with your family”.

“Thanks mom. Book the earliest flight possible”.

Sooyoung appeared again in the suite.”Oppa, there’s a girl looking for you”.

“A girl?” Siwon asked confused, both parents looked at him questionably.

“What girl Siwon?” mom asks.

“yeah, a girl. She said her name was…Yeon Ju I think. She seems a bit drunk”.

“Okay. I’m coming” Siwon leaves.

He goes outside to meet the girl who was drunk and loud. He felt embarrassed when he saw her friends persuading her that this was not a good idea to show up at a guy’s place uninvited. Siwon was even more embarrassed knowing his parents were listening to the whole situation going on outside their suite.

“You can go. I’ll take care of it” he says to her friends, realizing the girl won’t leave until she gets what she came here for. Her friends leave worried if she’ll be okay.

“How did you find me? Why are you here?”

“It’s easy, your name and hotel. I came here to see you babe. Aren’t you happy to see me?” she says puckering up to him.

Sooyoung was amazed at the scene in front of her, she couldn’t leave.

“I told you, you couldn’t come here tonight”.

“Wae,Wae?”

At this moment, both parents showed up near the door “What’s going on Siwon?” mom asks.

“Nothing, it’s a girl I went on a date with. She’s here to spend some time together...We’re going to my room”.

Siwon pulled her by the arm, whispering “follow me”.

 

He lets go of her arm now that they were in his room.”Why did you come here, couldn’t you at least call first? You’ve just embarrassed me in front of my parents” he said frustrated.

“So these are your parents, they seem rich. Nice hotel too”.

“So what if I show up here unannounced. I called you twice, you didn’t pick up…I wanted to give you a goodnight kiss but now I get to meet my future in-laws” she laughed still obviously intoxicated.

She went in for a hug but Siwon stopped her “I asked you why are you here again?”

“You wanna know why I’m here? I already told you. I’m here for you” she says heading towards the balcony outside his room.

“You need to leave now. Go home, you’re drunk” he’s standing in her way.

“If I’m drunk then you know I need to sober up a bit before I leave. Don’t ya? She says pouting.

He gives in “okay, then. Once you’ve sobered up, please leave.”

“Okay, can I get some water then?”

 

He leaves to get her water; she starts roaming in his room and went to the balcony. He finds her there and hands her a glass of water. She took it, admiring him and the glass simultaneously.

“You know, they say how you serve someone water shows how good they’ll be to you as a partner” she informed him.

“Really? First time hearing this. Did you come up with that?” he said sarcastically.

“I wish I did. I’d come up with anything for you babe”.

He pretended not to hear that, and sat down on a small bench. She sat down next to him, leaning on his shoulder.

“Drink your water. Hurry and sober up” pushing her off slightly, she insisted.

“Oh, feels good being here with you. Should we stay here all night?” then she suddenly turns her head stealing a kiss.

“What are you doing…what did you just do?” Siwon stupefied moved back.

“Relax, I kissed you…and your parents just saw everything” she giggled.

He quickly turned around to see his parents outside on their balcony next to his. He hid his face in embarrassment, being that he brought back a drunken date and his parents were there to witness it all.

“Let’s leave quickly. How long does it take to drink your water?” he asked in frustration.

“Ah, you’re so naïve for a grown man. I’m not leaving anytime soon. Wouldn’t it be more embarrassing if I made another scene for them to see?” she laughed out loud.

“What are you?” he felt like he was in for the worst night of his life. She snuggled next to him and smiled as if they were a happy couple.