flirt,mean boy

The betrayals

                                                                                                Yoon Bora

                                                                       

 

 

It’s a whole nother day, and Sooyoung goes to her entertainment agency. While going in, she was stopped by a girl who was coming out, the girl asked for her number and left. She was tall, tan,fit, pretty, and had long flowy hair.

“Hello stranger!” another girl said.

Sooyoung turned to see Jessica waving at her.

“Hi Sooyeon, how are you?” Sooyoung asked awkward.

“I’m great, you?”

“I’m okay. What are you doing here?”

“Hmm, I had some business here…You seem in a good mood today” Jessica said smiling at the new side of Sooyoung.

“Yeah”

“Anyway, why were you talking to that girl?” 

“She asked for my number, what’s it to you?”Sooyoung asked back wary but smiling.

“She’s kind of a player, stay away from her”.

“A player? “

“Yeah, she likes to flirt and mess around with a lot of girls, her name is Yoon Bora”.

“Really? She likes girls… she seemed nice though…and kinda hot too” Sooyoung pouted,looking at the direction the girl disapperared.

Jessica rolled her eyes “Who cares. Just watch out, she’s not so nice!”

“Then good thing I didn’t give her my number and just wrote down hers”.

“I’m leaving” Sooyoung said again.

“Where are you going?”Jessica asks as if she didn’t want the other girl to leave just yet.

“What’s up with all the questions? I’m going about my business. Where are you headed to?”

“Sorry for being too curious but I’m going nowhere that important, just going home”.

“Well, I’m going to the agency, so goodbye!” Sooyoung waved to Jessica and left inside the building.

Jessica was really pleasantly surprised at the new Sooyoung who was a bit more open to her, and was even willing to converse with her unlike before when she ignored and mistreated her.

 

“Oppa, can I come up to your office?” Sooyoung asks Siwon on the phone while waiting downstairs in the lobby because she didn’t announce her arrival before hand.

“Why do you show up here this often? This is my workplace you know” Siwon says.

“Ah oppa, why are you like this? Can’t you just be nice? I brought Tiffany too”.

“Tiffany?” Siwon paused a bit “Can you not bring her up here?”

“W-w-wae oppa?” Sooyoung stuttered nervously knowing Tiffany just heard everything because the phone was on speaker mode.

“I just don’t wanna deal with nonsense. Come by yourself or stay down” He insisted and hanged up.

Sooyoung looks at Tiffany apologetic, and disappointed.

“Just go. I’ll wait for you here” Tiffany tells her not letting her feel bad.

“Mianhae, oppa is a jerk”.

“Don’t worry, just hurry up and comeback”.

Tiffany roamed back and forth in the lobby waiting for Sooyoung and thinking about what just happened ‘Wow, he really is angry at me!’

 

“Oppa why are you such a jerk?” She said as soon as she flung the door open.

“Are you here to terrorize me?” he replied.

“She just heard you say to keep her out!”

“Oh! she did” he paused “then good”.

Sooyoung approached to hit him, he dodged and caught Sooyoung’s wrist glaring at her.

“Stop! If you came here for your childish antics, leave. I have a meeting soon”.

She was shocked at his response “Oppa you can be so cold sometimes!”

“Goodbye Sooyoung” he says looking down his papers, acting like she already left.

 

“I’m sorry oppa is being a jerk” she says after coming back down to join Tiffany.

“It’s okay, he has a good reason to be mad at me”.

“Can you drop me at the agency? I still have to train for today” Tiffany continues.

“Alright, let’s go!”