drunk date 2

The betrayals

 

“Who’s the girl that came to see hyung?” Minho asks Sooyoung

“I don’t know, I think she’s some girl he met at the club”.

“What girl? What club?” Sulli appearing suddenly out of nowhere.

“Your oppa met his match” Minho tells her.

“What, we’re only here for the week-end and he’s already dating? She said surprised.

“Wait, you didn’t know your oppa used to be a…”

“Hey Minho! Don’t you have stuff to do?” Sooyoung yelled, giving him the death glare.

“What stuff?” he asked confused.

“Yah, let’s leave Sulli-ssi. This dongsaeng is annoying”.

“but I want to hear what oppa was saying”.

Sooyoung pulls her off the couch, dragging her out” It’s probably nothing. Let’s go watch yadong.”

“What! Yadong?” Sulli asked shocked.

“Haha. You thought I meant that for real”. This trick always works she thought to herself in an attempt to lighten up the mood and change the subject completely.

 

As hot as she is or used to be, the girl was becoming more and more unattractive to Siwon who didn’t like having a drunk girl clinging onto him. They got back inside his room, with the girl roaming around and asking millions of questions, some too personal and intrusive. Feeling desperate, he did the unthinkable because no matter how many times he asked her to leave, she wasn’t going to.

 

“Help!” she receives a text.

Sooyoung answers back with another text to Siwon.

“Help with what?”

“Please help me get rid of her; she’s not leaving no matter what I do”.

“You mean the girl? Why do you want her to leave so quickly? Didn’t you get back here with her to get to know her better?”

“Less talking, more helping. I’ll explain later” he texted her.

 

There was a knock on Siwon’s door and Sooyoung entered, she handled the situation like only a girl as witty as her could.

“Oppa, don’t we have to leave this place early tomorrow, what are you doing bringing visitors here?” she lied.

“Don’t worry, she’s leaving soon!”

“Oppa, I told you I couldn’t leave right now...and who is she?” she insisted.

“Well, I think it’s better if you leave now. After all you wouldn’t want her to show up and seeing the both of you together?”

“What? Who are you talking about?” the girl asked.

“His fiancée is who I’m talking about. Do you wish to meet her; I don’t think that’d be too pretty?” Sooyoung lied again.

“What, you have a fiancée?” She asked Siwon, with a disgusted look on her face.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to tell you this but…I just wanted to get in your pants”.

“Wh-a-a” a hand slaps across his face.

“You disgusting pig were playing me all this time, how dare you?”

“Yeah, he isn’t interested in easy girls like you.” Sooyoung said to her, and to him” I guess you didn’t get lucky this time. You’re getting married soon anyway, just wait a bit”.

Sooyoung approached the girl, this time with a smirk on her face” bye chica! Sayonara”.

The girl couldn’t believe her ears, so she turned around and left in anger, slamming the door behind her.

They waited a bit to make sure she was really gone.

“Pheww, thanks. I thought she’d never leave” he said, falling on a couch.

“Alright but next time take care of your girl troubles by yourself” Sooyoung said.

“Sorry Soo….wait but is that really the best you could come up with? A fiancée?”

“O-o-h,o-omo. Did that not just saved you? Could you do better…? JJinja?” she asked annoyed.

“Don’t worry. I’m happy you saved me from miss clingy”

“Did you meet her at the club because I saw you two there?”

“No, I met her at the beach and asked her out on a date.”

“She didn’t seem that bad though, other than being a loud drunk”

“Just a loud drunk. No, she was a gold digger. I swear all she asked me on our date was money related.”

“Really, she seemed more like the party girl type to me?”

“I think her and her friends are usually the types that come looking and fishing for rich men at places like these”.

“Well, good thing you caught on easily” she says patting his back.

“What about the guy I saw you with at the club?” he asks.

“You saw me? Well, we danced and talked but he’s not really my type”

“Why?”

“He’s a goody two shoes, doesn’t even drink alcohol. What else,got in a brawl and couldn't fight back Haha, so not my type”

“So what’s your type?”

“I don’t know” she says thinking a bit “well, someone like you oppa wouldn’t be bad” she laughed.

“You’re so witty Soo. Anyways, I have to leave early in the morning, I need some sleep. Get out” pushing her out.

“Aiss-ssh…Wait, why are you leaving in the morning exactly?”

“I need to meet an investor, so I’m leaving earlier than the rest of you. Now leave!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soosica will meet very soon,more patience please.Thank you!