sister fight

The betrayals

The next day Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sulli go to the movies and then sat down at a small restaurant to eat.

“How are we liking it so far?” Sooyoung asks.

“The food’s good” Tiffany answered.

“I wasn’t talking about the food”

“Then?”

“I’m talking about Sooyeon and her family”

All three got silent for a moment.

“Well, Jessica is not so bad. I actually like her, it’s just that other girl Krystal” Sulli started.

“Krystal, what’s wrong with her?”

“She’s not leaving oppa alone. He goes out with her almost everyday and forgets that I even existed. Now we don’t get to hang out much anymore”.

“Poor Sulli” Tiffany says but was laughing inside at her cute childishness.

“Sorry Sull. I’m sure he’ll make time for you, you’re his best friend. Don’t forget you also have the rest of us”.

“Yeah, but it’s different with oppa. We get along better and he understands me, it’s always fun with him” Sulli sighed.

“Why do I feel offended?” Sooyoung asks regarding what Sulli said.

“I don’t mean it like that unnie”.

“Sure you don’t”.

Then at Tiffany who’s really quiet.

“What about you Tiffany?” Sooyoung asks.

“Oh, I haven’t interacted much with them so I couldn’t tell you”.

“Ah, come on unnie, don’t lie. You know you can trust us” Sulli tells Tiffany.

When Tiffany wasn’t talking.

“You know what she did unnie?” Sulli starts.

“What?”

“You know how Jessica got drinks spilled on her…”

“I can speak by myself Sulli” Tiffany made a threatening gesture to the girl.

“What about the drinks? Keep talking” Sooyoung asks Sulli ignoring Tiffany’s plead to quiet Sulli down.

“She threw them on purpose” Sulli put a hand over to laugh.

“So that was true,you did it on purpose?” Sooyoung asks laughing “Oh my god and what did she do?”

“It’s not like she could do anything but she threatened me after that with no one around”.

“What, she threatened you?” Sooyoung got a little upset.

“It’s nothing really, don’t worry” Tiffany assured her but knew it already triggered Sooyoung’s attention.

“You wanna know what else she did?” Sulli kept on laughing.

Tiffany didn’t want it to look like she was the one taunting Jessica but it wasn’t like she could stop Sulli from talking.

“While we were playing the game at the barbecue, remember it was Jessica’s turn and she lost. Well Tiffany right here made sure she lost” and to Tiffany “You shouldn’t be too harsh on the unnie,Fany-ah”.

Sooyoung was confused and asked “Can I ask why you are mean to her Tiffany?”

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asks.

“Well, I didn’t know you had a grudge against her. What’s the reason you don’t like her too?”

Tiffany didn’t know what to answer. Sulli started running again.

“What? You really didn’t know why she’s doing all this?” Sulli asks Sooyoung.

“Sulli, please be quiet” Tiffany panicked.

“What’s with you two today?” Sooyoung asks seeing as the two were keeping something secret between them.

Tiffany regained her composure “I don’t like her because I know how you feel about these kinds of girls hanging around your brother, I know they cause trouble”.

“Aww, it’s good to know you’re on my side and looking out for me” Sooyoung smiled at Tiffany.

“She’s looking out for you, yeah right!” Sulli says sarcastically.

“Don’t be bitter”

“I’m not bitter…” the sisters started bickering again.

“Hey!!!” Tiffany yelled “Let’s not start again”.

“You don’t have to yell” Sooyoung touched her ears.

“Unnie should we come up with a plan to bother Krystal too?” Sulli asks.

“No, let’s come up with a plan to get rid of Jessica” Tiffany starts discussing with Sulli.

“You two are so evil” Sooyoung laughs ”Fany-ah please don’t listen to Sulli or you might have to learn the hard way because I did”.

“I know Sooyoung, you think I take her seriously anymore.”

“I’m serious unnie, I can’t stand the girl anymore. Ugh, she’s so clingy, at least Jessica is not”.

“Why do you two keep calling her Jessica, I thought her real name was Sooyeon?” Sooyoung was confused at which name she really used and why.

“No her real name is Jessica. How do you not know that?” Tiffany says.

“How was I supposed to know, we’re not friends?”

“Do you not know her, isn’t one of the reason you dislike her is for being a celebrity?” Tiffany asks.

“Celebrity?” Sooyoung think for a moment.

“Yeah, she’s a singer who debuted almost 2 years ago, she’s American. She’s so hot lately that her popularity started growing. She even sings with this girl named Yuri” Sulli describe the girl.

Sooyoung suddenly remembers a girl “Ah, you mean that ty girl that used to be in the news for dating so many guys just to advance her career. That was her, I didn’t realize”.

“Phhtt” Tiffany snickers at Sooyoung’s sharp words.

“She’s not ty. So what if she dates guys she likes?” Sulli comes to Jessica’s defense.

“Are you defending her now?” Sooyoung give Sulli the death glare.

“No, you just sound so judgy. These were probably just rumors, I went out with her once she’s a nice girl” Sulli explained.

“You went out with her?” Tiffany asks.

“She saw me going home and invited me to lunch. We went to a really nice place and she paid” the girl said excitedly.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes “Is that why you like her then?”

“No unnie, no. I liked her before knowing her, I also like her songs”.

“What could be so great about her or her songs?” Sooyoung scoffed.

“You know what unnie, maybe you should get to know her before you judge and look down on her because honestly it doesn’t make you any better” Sulli started getting annoyed.

“Don’t talk down on me. Aren’t you being too much right now?”

“No you’re being too much,maybe if you spend some time with her you would know what I’m saying because you honestly have no reason to hate her” Sulli told her sister a piece of her mind while Sooyoung failed to tell her and Tiffany both about her encounter with Jessica where the girl showed her kindness.

“I’m leaving” Sulli says annoyed “ Goodbye unnies!” she left.

Sooyoung was sitting there speechless and feeling awful at her sister’s scolding.

Tiffany look at her with a concerned expression “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay Fany. Do you wanna leave too?”

“Yeah, let’s just go home”

They paid the tab and both girls left.