Mrs.Choi's plans

The betrayals

                

 

Grunt  “Pow,Pow,Pow” , the sound of a ball hitting against a racket.

“Pow Pow” Grunt,”Pow,Pow” Grunt,”Pow,Pow”.

“Ring ring ring ring” the cell phone rings. She calls “Time out” making T gesture and wipes her forehead. Walked to the cell phone that was a few feet away from her on a small bench, and picks it up.

“Hello” she answers.

“Hello Soo” the voice from the other line says, “Are you done with tennis practice?”

“No omma” answers Sooyoung,” Me and Fany are still playing, it’s very hot but she doesn’t wanna give up”.

“Aren’t the both of you too competitive? She asks not waiting for an answer.”Well, somebody’s gotta lose and give up, because I need your help with something”.

“What is it,Omma?” Sooyoung whined. Mrs Choi continues “I wanted us to take a family vacation, because you know your brother has been working nonstop for the last 10 months at the company, he’s tired. I thought it would be great to take a vacation and he could relax”.

“A vacation?” Omma this is great, I’ve been wanting to wear a bikini ever since I started working out with Tiffany” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“Yeah yeah,calm down Soo. I’m planning this for Siwon, the poor boy has been working like a dog. He doesn’t even know what fun is”.

“Whether oppa enjoys it or not I’m going to have my fun. What did you want me to help with?” Sooyoung asks.

“Oh, today I’m gonna be home early, go to your brother’s office and tell him we’re having dinner as a family tonight and I’m cooking” she continues “make sure he comes with you”.

“So that’s all you needed my help with? You could have call and tell him yourself! ”  Sooyoung exclaimed. Mrs. Choi goes”Yeah, I kinda wanna tell him about the vacation over dinner and I want you to help back me up bec…” Sooyoung cuts her off “wae omma,why can’t you call him?”.

“You know how your father thinks I spend too much money pampering myself.  "As if”, she said to herself thinking of how cautious her husband gets when it comes to spending money. So in order for me to afford to go on vacation, Siwon has to be the main reason, uhh…I I mean I want both of us to go on a relaxing vacation, honey”.

“Here we go again mom, you’re doing this thinking of yourself and not oppa” Sooyoung replied

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung,you know I’m thinking of him too, is that too much to ask?” Mrs. Choi yelled on the line.

“Alright alright mom, I’ll help you, don’t yell” Sooyoung agreed.

“Thanks honey, I’ll bring it up during dinner and you just be there to cheer on my great idea, omma loves you. Mwah! See you soon” Mrs. Choi hangs up.

 

“Soo, Soo, Sooyoung” Tiffany called “why do you take so long to talk on the phone? “Do you have a secret boyfriend I don’t know about?”

Sooyoung scoffed “No, I was talking to my mother, she asked me to go by oppa’s work after tennis, we need to finish up”.

“Oppa, you mean your oppa” Tiffany said with a small smile on her face, hiding her excitement hearing about Siwon “Can I go with you?”

“Yes,let’…." Tiffany didn’t let her finish ”ok then let’s hurry and clean up and go” she said with rush and a slight enthusiasm, which confused Sooyoung as to why she was in a hurry to suddenly leave, ”Okkkay…” Sooyoung rolls her eyes in confusion.

They go to their lockers, put some things away, their rackets in their bags, and change their clothes. After they freshen up, they leave in Sooyoung’s BMW Z4 roadster, a gift that she had gotten from her brother for her 21st birthday. She considers the car one of her most precious possessions, she loved it so much she secretly named it ”Behatie” but thinks it’s too embarrassing to let anyone know she named a car. 

 

 

 

Hello,this is my first chapter.I hope you found it okay.I don't mind opinions either,leave comments.