NAMJOO WANTS TO KNOW!

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

 

"What is this all, Mum, Dad?"

"Omma, please....... This is too early for us..." Eunji added. The oldies smile hardly. What the hell now?

 

"Baekhyun, Eunji, Chill. It was just an engagement. You guys are not marrying yet" Mum said.

"Ahjumma, but I don't like Baekhyun!" I can see Mum's face turns off.

"Mum, we're classmate. It was something absurd that we have to engage. Plus, Eunji might already has her own choice" I try to control the tense.

"Eunji... You had a boyfriend?" Uncle Duhwan asked. Seriously his face......

"Eunji frowns "Boyfriend? Who said? Oh,, might have doesn't mean that I have"

 

"Okay guys. Chill. This thing is really out of blue. It was still something hard for both of this kids to accept. But, soon, one day, they can accept this. Step by step. They need time. So, Baekhyun, Eunji, the engage is still on. We will never cancel it. Take time to know each other better. Soon, you guys will married Arasseo?" Dad speaks up.

 

"Eunji we need to talk" I whispered to her. "Mum, Dad, Uncle and Aunty, we need to talk personally" I gave a sign to her to follow me.

 

****

 

[Play this now]

 

 

*the next day*

KAI P.O.V

 

I finally arrived in front of Naeun's house. I bet, she is still preparing for school. Well, here we come, sweetheart. Let's play this game.

 

"Bye Omma! Take care" I heard Naeun's voice. Okay, leggo.

"Hi Naeun!" I smiled. Naeun numb in front of the house.

"Naeun who is that?" her mother ask. "Er... He.."

"Anyeong ahjumma. I'm Jongin. Her boyfriend" I slighlty bows. I saw Naeun secretly ogling me. She was just cute when doing that.

"Your boyfriend? Waa, I'm so happy for this. Finally.... you've forgot the pasts" her mother said. Past? What was it? What happened actually?

"Nice to meet you, Jongin. Please take care of my daughter, okay?"

"Sure, ahjumma"

"Naeun, can we?" Naeun walked to my bike. She's still pouting.

"Are you insane?" she glare at me.

"What?"

Naeun sighed. "Boyfriend. What was it? Why did you lie to my mother?"

"I'm not lying. I'm saying the truth"

"What? But since when I agree for that?"

"Umm... Whatever my dearest Naeun. Lets go now" I place my helmet, trying to put it on her. She pushes my hand as fast as light.

"I'm going to school by myself" Aigoo Naeun! Okay Jongin, cool.

"Naeun please" I pulled her hand.

"Please, don't touch me!"

"Okay okay. Sorry. But, please..." I begged. . This is something shame. Lucky she's beautiful.

"No way" she said and walked away. Jongin failed again. Ugh! What to do? I pat my head. Suddenly I've got an idea! Good idea Jongin!

 

"Naeun wait!" I ran to her.

"What more?"

"Lets go now"

"What? You're going by bike, right?"

"Nope, I'm going with you. Walking?"

"Haa?! Jongin. You such... ugh!" she gave a drop dead sharp stare to me.

"My bike is at my future mother-in-law's house. hehe" I smiles showing my cute eye smile to her. She keep glaring. I know, she's getting piss now.

 

The ambiance is really awkward and silent.

"Chupp" I peaked a kiss on her cheek. I hide my smile and act like nothing happens.

"Jongin WTF?!" she mocked.

"What?"

"You're climbing up the wall. Seriously"

"Hihi" I gigled.

"Naeun, don't you think it was so sweet from me?"

"Nope. Even a bit. That's too cheap from you"

"So, I should give something more expensive. Umm, maybe after this peak kisses on your lips?"

"What?" she whined. "That's too . Stop it Jongin" she said.

"We're almost arrive" I said.

"So, as a couple we should do this" I took held her hand tightly and smile to her.

"Yaa! Jongin let me...."

"Shh...!" I place one of my finger on her lips.

"Let's go sweetheart"

 

****

 

NAMJOO P.O.V

 

Suho oppa and I walk into the school building. My eyes suddenly caught on someone. Kris.. Yes, KRIS! God! Look at how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter