Crack

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay P.O.V

I hate crowd. Why am I have to be here too? The Principal way too insane. He actually need 100 volunteers to handle this tournament. Then it would be enough and won't involve all of the students. What if any student make problem? The shame is on him. Heh. Sitting at here like a boss. I've bent on to not get involve or else I'm a loser. What? I'm a prefect and lazy? Who cares.

"Hoi. What are you doing here? We have to work, okay." Kris came and sit besides me.
"I'm working. Don't disturb me"
"Working what? Sitting here like a boss? huh"
"Observing." I adlibly said.
"Hiaa. Funny~ Ppali Yixing. We have to do work"
"No I say no. Can't you understand?"
"Okay then. Oh, its Namjoo there. I should join her." Kris walked away.

Namjoo? What? Where?

"Kris!" I tried to call for Kris but he did not even turn back. Why this guy.


****


Kris P.O.V

I know right. My friend won't stay sitting there. He would probably join me. Wanna bet? In the count of 3 he will be besides me. Three.... Two..... O..n...

"Kris I'll join you."
"Wait. You said that you will not do anything for today. Umm. That was really weird, okay."
"No, its just that.. um... I'm bored." that was just an excuse. Just tell me that you want to be around Namjoo.
"Okay then. But, we will work with Namjoo. Can we?"
"No need to tell. You will forever with Namjoo. What ever Kris" Ups. I spotted jealousy there.
"Namjoo!" I waved at Namjoo and she immediately walk to us.
"Oppa. Finally found you. I was searching for you from just now. Where did you go?"
"Hiii. Sorry Namjoo. Um, first of all, sorry that I think I can't work with you as Luhan said I have to do something else. But, here, Lay will replace me."
"The heck man?" he whispered to me.
"Behave yourself Lay." I glared him.
"Lay sunbaenim? But, is he okay to work with me. I mean. Wouldn't he be awkward?"
"No, he's just fine." Namjoo nods. And I could really read Lay's shock expression. Heh. Drama King. I know you like it.
"So, if there is nothing left, can I go now? I got too many work."
"Sure, oppa."
"Goodluck bro." I whispered to Lay before I really left both of them alone.


****


Hayoung P.O.V


"Hayoung, can you help me by passing that paper."
"Here you go, unni" I hand her the paper.
"What is that actually?" I asked.
"This? Oh. Actually a checklist. I want to check what we had not done yet."
"So, how? Have we done?"
"Fortunately, yes. We made it. Done!" she beams. I saw Suho sunbaenim is walking to us. He is probably want to meet his girlfriend.
"Unni, your boyfriend." I said. But, she didn't respond anything even untill Suho is standing besides her.
"Hi sweetheart." he greets her. But Chorong unni does really not giving any respond.
"Chorong-ahh. Are you okay?" he asked. ops. Why am I have to watch this?
"Unni, maybe I should go now.." I said and as I get up from my sit, Chorong unni immediately pulled my hand, asking me to get back on my sit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter