Nado Johayo

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG P.O.V

 

"Tao sunbaenim... Why did you ask me to come here?" Tao remains silent. I don't know but my heart suddenly beat fast when he stared at me just now. No Hayoungie, control yourself.

"Hayoung ssi" he spoke out of the blue.

"Nae?"

"Nado johayo"

"Sunbaenim...." something absurd. Did he just said that he likes me? But, wait a minute, how can he can like me? We met for a few times before. Just because I always in the library during reccess and he always there too.

"Hayoungie..." he lifts my hand while the other hand lifting up my chin.

"I know this is all of sudden. But, can you give me a chance? To prove that I really likes and adore you?"

"But.. how?"

"Be my girlfriend"

His girlfriend? Oh shoot. How will I answer him? Should I? Oh.... Sehun-aa.... HELP ME!!

 

****

 

LAY P.O.V

 

I can't believe that I just lost to a girl. And plus, she is my number one enemy, Kim Namjoo. What the hell! Seeing her victorious expression is killing me. I thought to give revenge when debating just now, by winning her. At last, she won over me. Lay, you're stupid.

 

"We have to do that all, oppa?"

"Yup. Make sure that no one know that I'm over this, arasso?"

"Nae oppa!"

 

Having fans are worth for me. They treat me well and willing to do anything for me. HAHAHA. Kim Namjoo. Get prepare yourself, dear.

 

 

****

 

KRIS P.O.V

 

"Guys, make it fast! Move to the field asap! Luhan had waited for us, there" Suho said and rushed to the field.

I am the last one who came out from the soccer restroom. Lucky me, Kyungsoo and Chen waited for me. Suddenly my ears caught on something. Noisy ambiance. Something like people fighting. I looks at my left. I saw there is a girl had been thrown by eggs, flour, tomatoes. In short, this is likely one of bully case.

"STOP IT! WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM ME?!" that girl shouted. The other witnesses had dissappeared.

"What happened to that girl?" Kyungsoo asked. I lifted up my shoulder and frowns a bit as an 'I-don't-know-sign'

"Guys, can you go to the field first? I have something to do" I said.

"Okay" both of them replied withot asking for what am I gonna do. I sighs of relief.

 

I saw the girl left to somewhere. And I'm not sure where has she gone. I walked to the last room and can't even find her. Suddenly my ears caught on someone's crying. I guess, it was her sound. I walked under the stair and saw a girl is shivering and crying hardly.

"Er... excuse me..." I kneeled down and tried to gesture her. She suddenly lifts up her head.

"Namjoo?"

"What are you doing here? Please go"

"Namjoo, are you okay? Hey, it's me. Your brother's friend" Namjoo remains silent but sometimes got chocked by herself.

"I saw it all... What happened to you actually?"

"You saw it?" she laughs fakely "And going to tell the world that emberassing incident?"

"I guess so... but I'm not that bad. I still have mercy"

"I can't understand them..."

"Huh?"

"Why they did this to me? What did I do? I'm just a netball player. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter