Is that the feelings?

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol P.O.V

*flashback*
"Hey Yeolie." Suho pat my shoulder and take a sit besides me.
"Hyung.." I smiled to him. He looked like having too much problems.
"Hyung, are you okay?"
He nodded. I knew that he was not okay. "Wanna share with me?" I asked.
"Chanyeol-ahh. It's just nothing."
"Lie. Heh. I know you Hyung."
"Can I ask you something?" he asked. I nodded.
"Did Chorong talked about me to you lately? I mean had she talked about me or what? Or you heard anything about me from ?" so that is the problem. Haihh.
"I'm sorry, but she didn't. Maybe to me. But maybe she talked to her friends." I replied.
"What happened?" not to be such a busybody just if I can help anything.
"I don't know what happen to us. It's hard to tell, Chanyeol. Anyway, thank you for the infos. I will handle it by myself." he said and walked away.
*end of flashback*

"Chanyeol-ahh. It just I'm tired of these. I don't know what to do, Chanyeol" noona cried to me. I felt really sorry for that. I know, Suho hyung didn't plan it to be like this. I know he loves my noona very much.
"Noona, you need a rest. Overthinking can make your health bad. It's okay. Just forget what had happened today and just think it was happened in your dream." I said.
"Yeah, you right. Omma always said that too. Everything bad that happened today, let us considered it as never happened in reality but happened in dream." she replied.
"Let me send you to your room." I hold her hand and walked her to her room.
"Have a sweet dream, noona. I love you." I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.
"You too, Chanyeol. Thank you. And I love you too." she said and calmly closed her eyes. I switched off the lamp before I go out of the room.
'Why is this happened?' I thought to myself. I don't want my noona got hurt. It hurts me too if she hurt. Hoping tomorrow will be better than today. Hoping tomorrow, they are okay.


****

[play this now]



Lay P.O.V

*flashback*

So, it quiet silent between us. I don't know where to start since Kris suddenly left us. I glanced at Namjoo. I knew right her eyes telling that she's afraid of me. Heh. That's funny.

"So, nice try." I said.
"Sorry?"
"Your try, to reject me from working with you." I replied.
"No, I don't get you, sunbaenim. Reject what?"
"Just now. Aren't you rejecting me by asking 'is he okay working with me? Wouldn't he be awkward' heh. What was that?" I immitated Namjoo.
"Oh. That was... I'm sorry sunbaenim. I didn't mean it. Sorry." she bowed like too many times and stop just when I asked her to do so.
"Like, do you really need to bow like that?" I asked. She shook her head.
"Namjoo can I ask you something?" and she nodded.
"You seemed to be scared with me. Why?" it has been like forever I wanted to ask this to her.
"Umm.." she looked hesitate to answer me.
"I won't bite you. Just be honest."
"I'm sorry. But, it just that, I always thought sunbaenim hates me. That's why I always try to not be around you because my existance might switch your mood."
I bursted into laugh. That was the reason? Okay, now I know why.
"Yes, I hate you. But just don't scared with me." I adlibly said.
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter