Mushy

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

*TOURNAMENT DAY*

 

"Attention! Netball team! You guys have to do the best. Show to the other school that our team is the best and beat the other. Do not feel over confident for what you have gained. If your score had lead the other team's score, keep on beating them. Please win for the school. Arasso?" that's the coach of netball team. The whole school know her well. She never want her team to lose, even once. There was one time the school lose and she went mad whole year, and it was literally fiercing.

"Yes coach!"

 

The football coach is too different than the netball team. He is cool, Too cool.

 

"Guys, do what ever you want, I just want you bring the cup for me. I have work to do, bye." he just arrive at the school less than 5 minutes and will be going to somewhere, everyone doesn't know. heh. He is just too random.

 

 

****************************

 

CHORONG P.O.V

 

"Bomi ssi? Can you please help me?"

"Yes Chorong?"

"Ask the other girls to carry things to the bus. There are a lot things to bring and if I carry all of these things by myself, I don't think we can depart at 7."

"Oh, sure." Bomi ran to somewhere. Maybe to call the girls.

 

"Goodluck for your tournament today! Do well! Pray for us too. :)" - Suho

"Thank you! You too! Play well!" send!

 

"Unni what can we help you?" Namjoo ask.

"Oh, help me carry these things into the bus. Careful!"

"Okay unni!" Hayoung said.

 

And I... will only carry these balls. hehe.

 

*******************

 

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

"Hayoung-ah. Faster! I want to sit at the most back place" Namjoo said.

"Haaa, okay namjoo okay!" Hayoung walks as fast as she can since she too, wanted to sit at the most back place.

They left the things besides the bus in hope that the unnis will help them to keep the things for them.

"Hayoung-ah! Ppali!!!" Namjoo beams.

As she enter the bus, she was shocked to see that the boys, the soccer players are all conquering the sits.

"boya?! What are you guys doing here?" Namjoo asked.

"Wae? Wait, what are you and... hayoung? ha, what are you guys doing in here? This is our bus, okay." Kyungsoo said.

"So, looks like netballers nowadays are more interested to play soccer.." Chen insinuate.

"No no no! This is our bus! The teacher said so!" Namjoo is trying to defence her team.

"Namjoo, are you sure?" Suho asked.

"Oppa~ Chorong unni said so too." she said and pout.

"Ya, ugly stop doing that face." someone at the most front seat said. It's Lay.

"I never care!" she glared at Lay.

"Yaa, you're so disrespectful towards me." Lay said.

 

"Yaa, hayoung namjoo! Why are you guys still standing there and...." eunji stopped as she saw too many boys in the bus.

"...what are these boys doing here? Too many of them... are they playing netball too?"

"Eunji... um.. excuse me, can I have some space. I want to walk.." Luhan felt really insecure when three girls standing at the front of the bus.

"Oh sure, sorry Luhan."

"...um, hayoung and namjoo? excuse me? i want to talk something to the boys."

"Luhan oppa. You startled us!" Namjoo said and rubbing her chest as she was reall shocked.

 

"Guys, sorry for not telling you this info. We will be sharing this bus with netball play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter