Guess you're all mine now

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter is a full chapter of Author's P.O.V]

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V


A sudden assembly will be held today. Rumor said that the headmaster of their school is going to announce something important, some said that he will announce about an event that will be held after the final exam.

"Aigoo, why do we have to attend this assembly? Aish, how I hate being in crowd." Park Chorong nags.

"Chorong ah, stop complaining. The crowd won't eat you." Bomi added.

"Ya, Yoon Bomi. You're so disrespectful with me. Remember, I'm still older than you." Chorong pouts cutely. Bomi grinned and whispers sorry to her.

"What about being in crowd with me around?" Suho came from back and cling his arms around Chorong's neck.

"Suho ssi, this is too public." Chorong whispers to him and he grins.

"Ya Yoon Bomi, I've heard about you and Luhan. Woah, daebak. He's such a romantic man." Suho said to Bomi. Hearing to that statement, Chorong step his feet right away as a protes that he shouldn't say that in front of Bomi.

"Chorong-ah yes I love you but why did you hurt me. It's okay, luckily it's not my heart that got hurt."

"Suho, why are you so random? You miss Chorong that much huh?" Bomi frowns, react to Suho's random words. What is so related with love and hurt his feet?

"Oppa! You're here too?" Kim Namjoo, who had just arrived at the hall approaches her friends and found out that her brother was there too.

"Namjoo, why are you so late? Where's Hayoung?" Eunji who is being silent from just now spoke out of the blue.

"There, with Naeun unni. They were talking about love and relationship. Ugh, I don't know what did they just talk, I can't understand." she rolls her eyes upside down.

"Then, you need to find one." Chorong jokes.

"Ya, she's too young for that." Suho protesed.

"Young? Not too young. I had my first relationship at her age." Chorong adible words startled her friends.

"So, you're bringing up about your first relationship? Oh, you want to make me jealous for that? Huh Park Chorong?" Suho fakely sulk just to see whether his girlfriend will console him or not.

"Suho, don't be like this. No it wasn't planned. I am sorry...." she pouts.

"Do you think by pouting cutely like that I will forgive you. No."

"So, what do you want?" she asked.

"Ya Kim Joonmyeon. You're so annoying, don't you know. Ei yucks. Don't you feel ashame in front of your sister?" Bomi said.

"No, he's not my brother." Namjoo glances to another place.

"Ya, both of you shut up. Chorong," he pats his cheeks.

"What?" Chorong frowns.

"Kiss and forgive." he said while still patting on his cheeks.

"Okay, this two seniors. Why are you guys being so loveable in front of us. No, I don't want to watch it anyway." Eunji interfere.
 

 



"Kim Namjoo, I think someone is staring you. I don't know but why don't you try to look at your right side now." Hayoung and Naeun approaches Namjoo just to tell that to her as she saw that their senior, Lay was keep staring at Namjoo.

"Who?" Namjoo glances at that side. Finding out that Namjoo was glancing to his direction, he quickly glances to another place.

"Ya, you two, do you want to know something?" Namjoo said.

"Wae? Have you seen him? Did he been caught wathing on you?" Naeun asked as she was excited to know.

"No, I don't know. Ya, hear this first. You know what, Lay sunbaenim. I was walking to the toilet and I saw him following me from back. I asked him why did he follow me. He said that he waned to go to the toilet too. But, men's toilet is the other way and not my way. Then he change the topic, he asked for my number phone."

"WHAT?" Naeun and Hayoung whined in excited without realising most of the students are watching them.

"Why is my girlfriend suddenly screams?" Tao approaches the girls along with Kai.

"Are you guys gossiping about me?" Kai interfere.

"Ya, no one wants to talk about you." Naeun replies.

"Really baby? I guess you're the only one who talks about me a lot then." he jokes trying to annoy his girlfriend.

"Why are you guys here? I want to talk with this two people and men are not allowed here!" Namjoo said and crossed her hand.

 



"Attention students, please sit now, as our assembly will be started soon"

"Sit besides me." Eunji is about to sit besides Bomi when suddenly Baekhyun pulls her to another place, right behind Bomi.

"You're not sitting besides me?" Bomi turns around, asking Eunji.

Eunji shook her head repeatedly and glances at Baekhyun. "No. She will sit besides me." Baekhyun replied and grinned to Bomi.

"Okay" Bomi sighed and turn back to her normal place. 'All of them are sitting with their boyfriend. Where's Namjoo anyway?' Bomi mutters to herself as she finds out she was alone since all of her friends sit besides their loves.

"You must be deadly lonely right." Luhan took the empty seat besides Bomi as he saw Bomi was sitting alone.

"Sunbaenim you can't sit here."

"Wae?"

"It's just that....... No. Your fans are watching you now." finding out that they has been watching by some people, Bomi felt uneasy and is not welcoming Luhan to sit next to her.

"Are they really bothering you? Just ignore them." he said and pretending like he is focusing on what the headmaster will be said soon.

 

 



"As all of you know, our school will having prom night every year. But for this year, it will still going to held but there's few transformation that I would like to do. We all know that the prom night will include only seniors, but for this time around, after the meeting with teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter