The Day

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo P.O.V

I am in our favorite pub with Chen. We spend our time here almost everyday. This pub is like our second house. Exam? We don't really give a damn about it. I always being scolded by my mum everytime after the parents and teacher meeting to sign academic's report card as I always rank top last in the class.

"D.O-ah, did you hear anything about Bomi and Luhan sunbaenim being in date?" Chen asked me while he is polo-ing.

"I did, Chen."

"You know what? My heart is really pain as soon as I knew it. I heard it from our classmate."

"Pain? For what?" I sarcastically laugh at him. He is a playboy indeed.

"I should have to get Bomi. Aish, she is so pretty." he sighed in front of me.

"What about your other girls? They're all patheticly wanting your love and sincerity."

"No, I don't like them. They're all the same, materialistic. You know what, I spent at least 500,000 won for a girl. I think if I keep date them, my father will bankrupt." I laughed at his words.

"I don't know that you actually count, I thought you hate counting and let all your monew flew to the girls."

"No way man. D.o-ah, where can I find a nice girl? Since Bomi... hmm.. I can't get her. I need to find someone like her."

"Namjoo?" I suggested as she is the only girl was in my thought.

"No, I don't want that girl. Not my taste. Wait, Kim Namjoo? You mean Suho's sister?" I nodded.

"Yah, wasn't she your ideal type? You had told me before, you like her. Are you still liking her?" he asked. Wow, I was really amazed that Chen is actually remember at least a thing about me. Yes, I do like Kim Namjoo, but it seems like it is so hard to get her. We never talk even once before. She is a girl who actually loves smiling, a cheerful girl indeed. I feel delighted everytime I see her. But I'm not sure whether this feelings is an adore or love. I don't know.

"Do Kyungsoo, you should approach her. At least says Hi to her. I never see you talk to her even once."

"I'm no more interested on her. No need." I lied, because I know if I admit this, Chen will tease me in front of her. Probably, I will feel shame.

"Chen, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Are you really sure that Kai will leave Naeun soon?" I asked him.

"Why? We had promised right, he have to be responsible on it."

"Do you really want to see him leaves Naeun?"

"I don't know."

"Pity Naeun." I sighed.

"Chillax D.O. Kai is a playboy, he knows how to handle Naeun soon as he can handle the other girls."

"But Naeun is different from other girls, she is too kind and a warm-hearted girl."

"Is Naeun bothering you so much? Then, go and date Naeun after Kai leaves her!" he replied.

"You don't understand, Chen." I muttered to myself.


*flashback*

"Kai, can I ask you something?" I spoke when we were on our way to the school by car.

"What Kyungsoo?"

"Will you really leave Naeun soon?" I asked, giving him a serious look.

He sighed. "I don't know."

"I understand that, Kai. She is a nice girl, right? Made you feel heavy-hearted to leave her soon."

"Yup, that is the reason. But the main reason is...... I think....."

"You've fall in love with her?" I interfere just before he could say it.

"I think so. I don't know Kyungsoo, I'm really in confuse right now."

"What makes you thinks that way, then?" I asked trying to dig in his feelings.

"She's just too nice, polite and she's different from other girls. She's pretty too." he said while grinning from ear to ear.

"You look so happy when talking about her. I bet, she had your heart already."

"Maybe no, she had my soul." he replied and we both laugh.

"Kyungsoo, how about your girl that you've been admirer? Have you ask her to go with you for that prom night?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know. But, I think she already had a date to go. I think that would be Lay as I overheard Kris and Lay conversation."

"Just give a try and ask her soon. Who knows."

"Well, we'll see. But I don't think so that I will go with her."


*end of flashback*


"Kai-ah...." I heaved a loud sigh. My eyes are sticked on Chen, who is still polo-ing. I don't know how mean he could be. Even I've been friending with these playboy, I never once play with any girl's heart.
 

 

*************************




LAY P.O.V



It'd been almost a week that Namjoo didn't talk to me, and I didn't take any courage to talk to her. I'm afraid, too afraid that she will yell at me. So, I manage to not say anywords to her. Whenever she passed by me, she will not even look t me as she always did before; greets me. When I walked with Kris, she only smiles at Kris and greet Kris. That really broke my heart into pieces. Kris told me to talk to her, but I refuse, no I'm scared. I asked Suho what happen to his sister after that incident. He said that she's fine, she's just shocked to face the reality of what I did to her before. And when I asked Suho to help me with this problem, he refused. He said that he can't cheat his sister, but he keep encouraging me to fix this back. Suho is too nice to me.

Today, I saw Namjoo again during the recess. She was sitting alone and eating.

"Oh that Additional Mathematics question was so though." Kris complained after we got out from the men's room.

"Kris. I think I'll go now." I said to him. I bet,he saw what saw.

"To Namjoo? Goodluck then." He patted my shoulder.



"Namjoo I need to talk to you." I sit in front of her.

She head up and shook her head. "I don't want. Leave me alone, can you?"

"Can't you forgive me, Namjoo?" I asked her.

"I've told you before, so should I repeat it once again Mr Zhang Yixing?" she stuff her things and walks off, leaving me alone. My heart breaks for the second time. Kim Namjoo, why are you so stubborn?

 

 

*********************

 



Kyungsoo P.O.V


I saw Namjoo was walking towards my direction.

"You should try to ask her for the prom night. Come on, just give a try." suddenly Kai's words get into my head. Should I really try ask her?

"Kim Namjoo!" she had just passed by me just now and I have to turn around and call her again.

"Yes? Did you just call me just now?" she turned around and flashes a smile to me. Yes, that smile. It kills me.

"Yes, I did. I want to ask you something. Um, do you have any date to go with you for the prom night, soon?" I said. She looks like she was thinking something.

"I actually had, but.... um.... wait, do you asking this because you want to go with me?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, I'll go with you."

"Wait, what about your date?"

"Ah, I don't like him. He can find other person." she said. Like seriously this girl?

"Namjoo? I am serious."

"Me too oppa. I will go with you, don't worry but I'm just worrying that you won't go with me."

"No, oppa will go with you. Thank you anyway, Namjoo." I said to her.

"No, I am the one who should be thanking you. Oppa, goodluck for your next paper. Bye!" she waves at me before she walked off. My heart was jumping inside when she actually agree to go with me soon. But her date, um, haish, stop thinking about her date because I'll be going with her soon.

 

*****************

 


BAEKHYUN P.O.V

"Byun Baekhyun and Jung Eunji. Mrs Jang want to see both of you after this paper end." Miss Yoo, announce it i front of the class, after the paper had been distributed.

"Baekhyun and Eunji? What you guys have done? Oh my god." someone from my class spoke. That was really annoying, it is not his matter, and why he has to interfere, duh.

I glanced back at Eunji, who is sitting behind me and she gave me an 'I-don't know' look. I thought that she knew why Mrs Jang wanted to see us.

"You may start now, don't cheat. I f I found any of you cheating, I'll burn your paper." Miss Yoo warned. This is my favorite subject paper, so it's just like a piece of cake for me. The paper ended well, I manage to finish every single question. After the teacher had collected our paper, I glanced back at Eunji and find out that she was lying down her head on the desk.

"It was so tough Baekhyun. I think my brain going to explode." she said to me, that make me laugh.

"Relax, Eunji. I know you will score for every paper, yes, I always being envy with your marks, they are all high. Eventhough you keep saying the papers are tough and you stayed up to study, but it worth for you." I tried to calm her. She is really a study-headed.

"I wanna go home right away." she whined.

"Do you forget that Mrs Jang want to see us?" I asked her. She lifted of her head and frowns.

"Why do we have to meet her? I'm tired. Ppali Baekhyun, lets go." she stuffs her things and walk off leaving me.

"Jung Eunji, wait for me!"

"Hmm."



"The reason of I calling you here, is I want both of you do a favor for me." Mrs Jang said as soon as we arrived there.

"What is that teacher?" Eunji asked.

"You know, right. The prom night is in next week right? So, I want both of you to make a special performance, can you?"

My jaw drops hearing to that favor that she wanted us to do for her. "What performance teacher?" I asked.

"Sing. I heard that both of you can sing well, so, I wanted both of you to sing at the prom night soon. That would be before the headmaster's speech, told you that it's a special performance. Just two songs. Hangul and English. Can you help me? I've asked your senior, but they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter