WHY ME?

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN P.O.V


"Noona, can I ask you something?" me and my sister, Xi Lina were having a warm conversation about life.


"If you often receive a lot of candy from someone anonymous. Or should I say a secret admirer? What will you feel? Are you happy, or hate it?" I said.


"Wae Luhan. Have you received candy from your secret admirer?"


"No, I'm just asking as I was thinking about it. And I'm curious to know how a girl will feel."

"If I.... I don't know. Maybe happy for the food. People I've received a food! hahaha" she jokes.

"Noona! I'm serious!" I pouts cutely.

"Hmm, I don't know Luhan. I never face this situation. But.. my friend does.."

"So, what's her reaction?"

"She dislike it so much... Even we said that the man was so sweet and romantic for doing this to her. But yet, she hates it so much. But, my friend is a bit boyish, so no wonder for her to hate it."

"Oh I see.. No wonder.. She hated it..." sigh. Why am I never think about this or ask to my sister first. Stupid, I'm stupid.

"Luhan, is this about yourself?" she asked. Oh no what did I just said?

"No.." I shook my head hardly

"Come on Luhan. Tell me. What happened. You did this to someone? Hm?" Obviously I can't lie to my noona. She such a mind reader.

"Noona.. Hmm. I don't know where to start and how."

"It's okay Luhan. Takes time. I'm interested to know." she grinned. I know, everyone will interested to know this.

"I did this to my junior. Since she was in 2nd Grade. I know this was bad, too bad! But, I just really don't own any courage to say that I like her and even to talk with her at that time, you know how shy am I before. Unlike now." I guess it was a shocking start so far.

"Wow. Luhan. Is this my brother? You did that? Oh My Lord. I should tell mum about this!" no way, don't tell mum.

"Noona, I'm telling you this for help not for you to spread this to whole world."

"Okay Luhan. I know. Relax. I was just kidding. Huh." she pouts. Sometimes I've thought that how lucky am I to have this pretty sister. Yes, she's pretty and has a lot admirers, but until now, she doesn't has any boyfriend. Too young, as she always said.

"There was one day, when she got mad. She went to the canteen, and yell at there. She said that whoever did this to her, please stop and she really wanted to know who gave her those lollipop. I met her just now, right after school end. Like what had I thought, she hates it and she hates me." I explained to my sister.

"Woah, you met her? Daebak! You're so gentle my Luhan! I'm proud to be your sister."

"Noona, this is not a joke time...... Help me I'm serious...."

"Okay okay, did she said anything just now?"

"She did.... She said that I cannot have feelings on her, I don't deserve it because I deserve better... I just can't understand what was she trying to say."

"Wait, other than that? What she said?"

"I asked her if she curious to know who am I. She said yes, she want to know who gave the lollipops before and she thought that the person who did that to her, like her and knowing it was me, she didn't think what she had been thinking of before this was true. Unni, why women are so complicated?" I rubs my neck.

"No women aren't complicated. You made the things be complicated. Anyway, I think she was just shocked. Based on what you said this... She needs time. Relax. Maybe someday you can tell me how you fell in love with that girl and brings her to me. I'm sleepy Luhan. Sleep well. Bye." she replied. Was that true? Bomi was shocked? Aish.. Its okay Bomi takes your time.



******************************

 


AUTHOR'S P.O.V


Today was started a palm beginning for Yoon Bomi. She spent her whole night by thinking what had happened to her yesterday. "I still can't believe this," she muttered alone while fakely studying Chemist. As usual, her desk partner, Park Chorong will come late and will only arrive a minute before the school bell rings. On the other sides, few students were studying, doing homework, gossiping and sleep.

"What a great morning, today!" Kim Shinhye just arrived and stretching in front of Bomi's place just to annoy her. "Am I right, Yoon Bomi?" she asked Bomi, just wanted to but Bomi didn't give any reaction. She laid her face on the table.

"Jimin-ah I have a big hot story to tell you." Shinhye strolled to Jimin's place when Jimin was busy chatting with his friends.

"What?" he frowned hardly. He felt weird as suddenly Shinhye does want to talk with him. A so called queen-ka in the school was talking to him?

"Remember that Yoon Bomi has a secret admirer? The one who always give her lollipops? She gave you her lollipop before, right?" she started the story.

"Yes, I do... Wae?"

"I know who gave it to her." she smirked proudly. She felt satisfied that she could find out who.

"Wait.. How did you know this?" Jimin asked, while poking his own cheeks.

"I followed her yesterday to the rooftop. Then, I saw that guy."

"Ya Kim Shinhye you're so freak!" Jinwan, one of Jimin's friend said.

"Aish shut up. Ya Diva. Who was it?"

"What I get if I tell you?" she's trying to play with him. That made Jimin annoyed.

"You've started the story and you have to end it. Ppali!" he whined.

"Okay okay. I'm just kidding. He is our senior. You gotta be shock, like seriously your jaw will drop soon."

"I don't care whether my jaw or my cheek will drop, but who?"

"Luhan sunbaenim." as expected, Jimin's jaw drops and he didn't blink once after that. Unfortunately, one of their friend heard their conversation ever from the beginning.

"Oh my freakin God. Luhan sunbaenim likes Yoon Bomi?!" that guy, Lee Whan said it out loud. All of the students in the class was shocked to hear that. Kris and Lay, who was in the same class heard to what Whan had said just now but they ignore it since they dislike gossips so much but were talking about it for a moment.

"Our captain.." Lay spoke out of the blue.

"Ignore it, it was his problem. Not ours. Lets just don't involve ourselves in this." Kris replied.

Bomi is actually heard what her classmates were talking about now, she feel that she shouldn't reply to them as they will ask so many things to her. "I better stay silent until the teacher come." she said to herself.

Chorong, who has just entered the class felt something weird had happened that Bomi laid her head on the table while the others were in a group discussion like what had happened actually? She doesn't get any idea and walks to Kris and Lay. "You two, what had happened actually?" she asked.

"Sorry Chorong we don't like gossips." Kris replied her sarcasticly.

"What ever Kris, but I bet you heard something from them."

"Why don't you ask them. Why ask us?" he said.

"Lay. Do you have any idea what had happened? Yaa, stop acting like a cool guys because you're not." Chorong pinched Lays, arms.

"Ya, don't touch me. Omg. They were talking about Luhan who is having a crush on Yoon Bomi." he said.

"Oh my god...." Chorong's jaw dropped when she heard that. In her thought, who was over this, spreading the story? Based on what Bomi had said yesterday night, it's only her who know about this.

"Bomi-ah!" she ran to her bestfriend's place.

"Bomi-ah, are you okay?" she her friend's back.

"I don't think so. Chorong I want to go home right now. I think I have a fever, and I feel like throwing out." Bomi replied. She has no idea what and why this happend to her, no not about Luhan case but why she feel unhealthy, was it caused by the shock yesterday?

"Okay, let's go now." Chorong grabs Bomi's bag and they walk out of the class.

"Where are they going? What happen to Yoon Bomi?" Jimin said as he saw Chorong and Bomi was walking out the class.

 

************


CHORONG P.O.V


We are currently at Bomi's house. The school's driver sent us here. The teacher ave a day off to Bomi so that she could rest and me too so that I could accompany Bomi to her house. Bomi looks really palm. I don't know whether this was caused by yesterday's incident or anything had happened to her? No I don't want to jump into any conclusion as I am not sure yet about it. I was at the kitchen, helping Bomi's mother when her mother said that Lucky, her dog has died. Her mother is really worry for Bomi and she don't think that Bomi will turn to her normal mood for this whole week because she at least needs a week to over come her situation and feelings.

I enters Bomi's room and she was lying on the bed while looking at her photo book. I came near and I saw it was a photo book of herself and her dog, Lucky. "Bomi-ah." I hesitatedly sat on her bed. It was weird for me to feel weird being in her room, but I just scared if she will mad at me or what.

"Chorong, isn't he cute?" she spoke out of the blue after a long silence between us. She was showing a photo of Lucky playing with a ball.

"He is, Bomi." I gigles. But Lucky is so cute.I always play with him too. He was really closed with Bomi and always sleep with her.

"Bomi tough yourself, babe. I know you can." I said to her. She needs a motivation for this.

"I'm okay, Chorong. I am sad but an advance information from the doctor made me feels better to let him go. He was sick for a long period. Ever since last year. No one know about this." she replied to me. I shook my head. Her mother had told me earlier about this when I was helping her in the kitchen. Suddenly Bomi jump off the bed and walks to the corner of her room, where her study desk was placed. Bomi is seriously a neat person. Her study desk is always neat. She strolls to me with a box in her hands.

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter