Tournament

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

The school is busy for preparation for basketball tournament which will be held in the school. For this year, the school was selected as home master of the tournament. Could see all of the students are participate in preparing for the tournament. "I hope, for this tournament, none of you will make problems and make sure your discipline attitude is good. And for this 2 weeks before the tournament, we all know that teachers and staffs will be busy, and I would love to announce that..."
"please holiday for us please"
"the school will be closed pleaseee"
"Hehh, this principal.. Make it faster. Just announce it.."
"....all of the students will participate for the preparation. It is compulsary. And the for the works, we will divide you in your sports club. I hope all of you can give full comitmen. That's all from me, thank you."
Sighing could obviously heard inside the hall. Most of the students were frusturated as they thought the principal will be giving they 2 weeks break or at least a week."*knock knock* ehemm. Attention students. About the works division, we have paste it on the wall near teacher's room. So, everyone does not need to go there and check for the work because only the Presidents of each club will go and check. So, for the Presidents, you can go now."

"I have to go? hehh. I am so lazy. Yaa, Yoon Bomi! You are netball team's captain. Go and check please~" Park Chorong sighed.
"What? me? But why? I'm not the President for this club." Bomi rejected.
"Bomi please. I'm begging. Please~"
"Okay okay. I'll go." Bomi gets up and walks to the teacher's room.
"Yayy, give a clap to our captain!" Chorong cheered.

"Where the hell is Netball team's work. Why I didn't see" Bomi mumbling by herself.
"Aish, stop pushing me, stupids" most of the Presidents were pushing each other, to see their work. Since Bomi arrived late, so, she is at the back of the Presidents which are mostly guys accept for netball and ballet team.
"I can't. Even. See" she heaves a sigh. unfortunately, someone knocked her down and she almost fell down before a hand caught her from falling down.
"Are you okay?" he asked while helping Bomi to get back at her normal position; standing.
"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you, anyway. I wonder why President can be too selfish."
"Hahahahaha. I wonder, too."
"Have you seen yours?" Bomi asked. And he shook his head.
"Me too. Ugh. Can't they line up or what ever, so it will be more systematic. What kind of Presidents they are"
"Students! Line up!" one of the teacher shouted.
"Bomi, Luhan. Stop talking and line up" the teachers came to them. Bomi was shocked as she had just realised that the teacher was there.
"When on earth did the teacher came?" Luhan whispered to Bomi.
"I don't know"


"So, netball team... We need to be at the enterance and welcome them? Guest checklist?Oh. Wasn't that a really simple work?"
"next."
"Hey Bomi, so, what are your works?"
"Luhan oppa? Why are you here? I thought you has go. Yeah, since you get 4 people earlier from me."
"Hehe. It just. I'm waiting for you. I mean to have a companion.."
"Oh okay then, lets go back to the hall. Our mates are probably waiting for us."
"So, what are netball team's works? You haven't answer me yet."
"Um, simple. Be at the enterance, parking, welcome those people, guest checklist and guiders"
"Really? Oh, so, that is same with my team's work too!" Luhan beams.
"Are sure?! Wow. That's mean we will cooperate. Hehehe. Welcome football team to netball's world."

 

****


Luhan P.O.V

"They have probably waited for us. Meet you soon, oppa. Bye!" she waves at me. I created a smile on my face. And watched she go. Till she's disappeared from my sight.

"What take you so long huh?" Kai pats me.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Lets go to them"

"Attention! For this tournament, we've been given a very simple work. We just have to be at the enterance. So, our work is around the enterance. And, we also are the guiders for other school. In addition, we are not going to do this alone.."
"Alone? For sure... We are too many okay." Lay interupts
"No, not that. I mean, we will cooperate with other team, um, netball team."
"SERIOUS?!" most of the boys shouted.
"Yes! Work with girls! Yes!" the football club members hi-5-ing each other.
"My Naeun~" Kai beamed.
"Okay guys, okay. Don't be too excited. Control yourself. I hope, all of us can cooperate well with the girls, and please, to those who date, please control yourself and do work. I hope none of us will use the day for 'dating'. Understood?"
"Yes sir!"



****


Chorong P.O.V

"So, we will works with the guys?" Namjoo asked.
"Yes." Bomi answered.
"But why? Can I exclude from the work?" Naeun asked.
"Naeun, stop complaining. Didn't you heard what the principal said. We are compulsary to participate, COMPULSARY" Yookyung nagged.
"For you, its okay since your forever crush is there. hehh" Naeun replied.
"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter