OH SEHUN'S SECRET

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI P.O.V

 

DING DONG!

"I'll get the door!" omma shouts from the living room. Who is coming actually? Ah, nevermind. Let's continue with my Physic homework.

"Dae ssi! How have you been? Long time no see. Aigoo"

"I'm fine ommoni. Sorry for being too busy lately. I have to do so much things as a new school head prefect. Anyway, where's Eunji?"

Oh.. I guess I know who's coming. I walked out from my room and walks to the living room. I found he's with omma.

"Dae dae ssi!" I climbs up on his back.

"Yaa Eunji ssi. You're heavy. Get down!" he shakes his body hardly. "Yaa! Get down!"

"Dae, yaa. You such a bad cousin." I pouted and punches his arms as I get down from his body.

"Waa, my baby is getting pretty nowadays" he pinches my cheek.

"And my dae is getting more ugly"

"Yaa, can't you be nice to me? You're too mean Jung Ji..."

"Hahaha. You guys... Always fighting. like cat and dog" omma interrupts us.

"She's a dog and I'm a cat!" he cutely said.

I smirks. "Who's dog? I'm a human. Aish Dae.. Can't imagine how absurd a guman claims himself as an animal.." I said and stucks out my tongue.

"Jung Ji you're too mean!" he started to tickle me on my tummy and I'm trying hardly to stop him.

"Jung Daehyun hajima! Daehyun.. Stop it. Jebal~~"

"Haha. That is for being too mean towars your cousin" he sling his arms around my shoulder.

"Ommoni! I'm taking her out. Can we?" Omma nods and flashes a smile to us.

"Dae, where are we going?"

"Um.. Having fun." he said and pulled my hand.

"Daehyun, but let me change first" I said as I'm wearing a thorn dress.

"Aish, no need" he mumbles. "Ppali get into the car"

 

****

 

DAEHYUN P.O.V

 

"So, Jung Ji. I heard that you'll get engaged soon. Why don't you tell me?"

She chocked her drinks "Who told you?"

"Yaa, Baby Ji. answer my question first"

She heaves a loud sigh. "Yeah... And I'm not even ready yet. Plus, that guy...."

"Why with that guy?"

"He's my classmate"

I laughs softly. This Eunji... "Chill, He's just a classmate and soon to be you room mate. Great.."

"Daehyun ssi.... What great?"

"You guys can build a better relationship. A better chemistry...Waahh so sweet" I pinches her nose when saw she's pouting. She stayed dumb. No response from her. Is she mad?

"Eunji ssi... Hello?" I messes her bangs.

"He's here, Dae" she spoke.

"Who is it Eunji?" I looks around, looking for her 'he'

"My future fiancee'. Baekhyun. He's here"

"Where?"

"The one who wears the white shirt"

 

 

****

 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

 

I walks into the cafe. This is the place where I always spend when I'm free and bored. Eunji? With a guy? Wait, she's here? With a guy? I saw that guys pinched her nose just now and even played with her bangs? Is that guy her boyfriend? Sigh.. Okay, To be very honest, I'm really jealous. He can easily touch my Eunji. But I can't. And will probably receive a slap from her like before. What can I do is staring her long...

 

"BAEKHYUN!" that guy with her suddenly called out my name. I frowns and pintting my index finger on me.

"Yes you! Come here!" I walks to them, I took a glance at Eunji, but her eyes ran away from letting ours meet.

"So, you're Baekhyun? Eunji's future fiancee'?" he asked. I slightly nods.

"Waa... Baby Ji. He's really handsome and cute!" he said while patting her bangs. Wait, did he just called Eunji as baby? Baby Ji?

"I think, I just disturbed you guys. So, I guess, I better leave now" I said while staring at both of them.

"Hey. Chill up DUDE. Join us?" is he insane? Joining them? I look at Eunji.

"Come on Baekhyun!" he interrupts me again. "Oh, anyway, I'm Jung Daehyun. You can call me Daehyun. And, Eunji's sweetheart" he said while gigling. Eunji gave him a sharp stare.

"Yaa.. ya... stop talking nonsense Dae!" she knocks his head. Yeah man. That is my Eunji.

"He's my cousin" Eunji sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter